PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is Jack Hunter? Surely a beltway pundit would have an opinion.

phill4paul
02-05-2013, 12:08 AM
No word yet from Jack? Surely a beltway pundit and insider would have waded into the fray by this point.

Where ya at Jack...where ya at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTejpalvWc

phill4paul
02-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Lol. I asked this question of Jack on his FB. He deleted it.

Herp, derp,

phill4paul
02-05-2013, 12:30 AM
I posted again........

What is your opinion WRT the Ron Paul tweet...

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense

Danke
02-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Getting bent.

phill4paul
02-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Getting bent.

I'm sure.

phill4paul
02-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Well, my last is still there. For such a witty "play write" I would have expected a response for now.

Must be tough talking to C$L, teh Collins and everyone else to get the story just right.......

pacelli
02-05-2013, 06:44 AM
He already said that he was a propagandist, so I'm assuming he is in the process of constructing more propaganda.

kathy88
02-05-2013, 07:01 AM

Herp, derp,

What a pussy.

FreeHampshire
02-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Jack Hunter should actually condemn Ron Paul like he condemned birthers, conspiracy theoriests, people who talk about Obama-Islamic connections, anti-colonialists, etc..

The Gold Standard
02-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Jack Hunter should actually condemn Ron Paul like he condemned birthers, conspiracy theoriests, people who talk about Obama-Islamic connections, anti-colonialists, etc..

Yes sir, Mr. GOP. We know who owns us and we won't cross you again. Now which one do you work for? Newt? Reince? Froth?

FreeHampshire
02-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Yes sir, Mr. GOP. We know who owns us and we won't cross you again. Now which one do you work for? Newt? Reince? Froth?

I didn't say I disagreed with those groups. I actually agree with all of them, I don't think Obama was born here. But Jack Hunter has condemned them over the years as "harming" the liberty movement. If he is to be consistent he would condemn Ron Paul right now for "harming" the movement.

erowe1
02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Why would you want a comment from Hunter?

The best thing for RP allies to do is to talk about the tweet as little as they can.

PatriotOne
02-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Why would you want a comment from Hunter?

The best thing for RP allies to do is to talk about the tweet as little as they can.

That's what I thought also. But some people think provoking/attacking people in the Liberty movement is a good use of their time now.

sailingaway
02-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Getting bent.

You have an avatar!

Or is this really speciallyblend?

sailingaway
02-05-2013, 09:03 AM

Herp, derp,

I think Ron needs his own team. He isn't up and running yet, and there may be a few mistakes. It isn't like there is a primary tomorrow, it will all sort out.

Danke
02-05-2013, 09:16 AM
You have an avatar!

Or is this really speciallyblend?

Josh put that there. It appears to be his favorite crop.

Bastiat's The Law
02-05-2013, 09:33 AM
That's what I thought also. But some people think provoking/attacking people in the Liberty movement is a good use of their time now.
Way too many destructicons here, its so much easier to destroy than create something. Probably our biggest flaw within the liberty movement.

sailingaway
02-05-2013, 10:04 AM

Sure he did.

LibertyEagle
02-05-2013, 10:10 AM

Herp, derp,

Well, doh. If Ron did post the tweet, what do you expect Jack to say about it? Because Ron tried to clarify it with a followup Facebook post. If I was Jack, I would be concerned that I would make it worse. That the best thing to do is to just leave it alone.

So, why are you trying to get him to say something about it? It's hard for me to understand why someone in this movement, like you are, would try to get someone to do something that you darn well know could be harmful to our cause.

belian78
02-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Why not use this as an opportunity to bring attention to the fact that our foreign policy, and our nation's recent addiction to preemptive war, breeds the kind of evil in our men/women that we see in Kyle's book? Why not bring attention to the fact that this man swore and oath to defend this nation and it's constitution, but because of the way in which he was being used, and because of the propaganda he had to be submitted to in order to fulfill his orders, he reveled in the death of others.

Sure the initial tweet could have waited until after Kyle's funeral, but at that point with our ADD society, it would have been out of the news cycle and on to more on Beyonce's SuperBowl performance. I happen to think it's great timing for that tweet, and the follow up conversations to be had from it.

sailingaway
02-05-2013, 11:00 AM
because it would be at Ron's expense, imho.

erowe1
02-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Why not use this as an opportunity to bring attention to the fact that our foreign policy, and our nation's recent addiction to preemptive war, breeds the kind of evil in our men/women that we see in Kyle's book? Why not bring attention to the fact that this man swore and oath to defend this nation and it's constitution, but because of the way in which he was being used, and because of the propaganda he had to be submitted to in order to fulfill his orders, he reveled in the death of others.

Sure the initial tweet could have waited until after Kyle's funeral, but at that point with our ADD society, it would have been out of the news cycle and on to more on Beyonce's SuperBowl performance. I happen to think it's great timing for that tweet, and the follow up conversations to be had from it.

If Ron wants to stand by the tweet and use it for that, then I'll stick up for him. But it doesn't look like he does. So I think we should quietly let it pass and look for the next opportunity to bring attention to our foreign policy.

green73
02-05-2013, 11:06 AM
He and the Collins are hunkered down in the war room, coordinating their next move, waiting for orders from general Benton.

erowe1
02-05-2013, 11:15 AM
He and the Collins are hunkered down in the war room, coordinating their next move, waiting for orders from general Benton.

And if they are, Heaven forfend that we should help them.

Danke
02-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Sure he did.

That's what I'd expect one of his minions to say.

JoshLowry
02-05-2013, 12:23 PM

You're always trying to get me in trouble.

acptulsa
02-05-2013, 12:27 PM
You're always trying to get me in trouble.

Had a cop dog barking at my door earlier. I closed the RPF window and it went away.

Now I know why.