PDA

View Full Version : So I converted a bunch of S.Beach clubbers to vote RP last night...

Bullieblack
11-22-2007, 12:45 PM
To start: It was awesome.

I rarely ever go out, just not into the whole club thing but last night I was out and sporting my RP wristband (Vote RP 2008, choose liberty). Ran into an old buddy (24 yrs old) who is doing defense contracts. I asked him what he thought (I was waisted at this point, no.. not obnoxious) and he told me about his job etc.. He then when on to say I'm one of the rare people who seems to understand what was going etc... So I brought up the election and he said obama.... When asked I proceeded to show him my rp wristband. He replied with "dude, I don't know who he is but now I will definetly look him up and convern".. Great moment

Later I ran into some hot chick and after some small talk I brought it into the convo.. let me tell you.. alot of people are waking up to what is happening, like an instinct that something just isn't right. Anyways, I digress... She tells me about obama and I counter with RP.. and wham another convert (could be the booze, but I doubt it once you hear RP it's over for), She left with my wristband... (I give them away to any potential RP fans, but there likes 5 bucks a pop lol)

Couple weeks ago I was at a buddys engagement party, long story short I left without another wristband and lot of converts. Its like my brain doesn't want to talk about anything else but the urgency of our situation.

"let it not be said that we did nothing"-Ron Paul

disciple
11-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Great job; keep it up.

0zzy
11-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Obama looks like change, but Paul is change.

Good job!

Bullieblack
11-22-2007, 12:53 PM
All I know is that it is really encouraging to seeing some of the responses I and some of you are getting. This thing is really catchin on, I'm tellin ya.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-22-2007, 12:57 PM
GOOD THANKS! Obama isn't for change he voted for the patriot act and won't have troops out of Iraq by 2013.. thanks :)

AdoubleR
11-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Nice technique... Drunken Politix... I guess that makes you a Master... Would try it if I didn't give up drinking... LOL... Keep up the good work!

Bullieblack
11-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Thats the beauty of our grassroots effort. If you look at me you'd think I wasn't aware of anything of importance. I'm your average guy talking about this stuff and it makes people begin to think "if this dipsht knows this much I need to get informed" and hopefully they do.

NewEnd
11-22-2007, 01:14 PM
pfft... Ron Paul supporters talking to hot chicks... I dont think so. You mean you were talking to your mom from the basement?

;)

Bullieblack
11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Not even dude, If I were only so lucky. I was at a virtual bar in world of warcraft or some internet game drinking internet alcohol. Obviously since I support RP It couldn't have been at a real bar, you cought me bro:p.

On a serious note, I loved the game Ultima Online back in the day, best game ever.

Matthew Zak
11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
That's awesome. That's the spirit of this revolution.

After converting my mom, she's found herself talking about Ron Paul everywhere she goes as well. She's disappointed by the sheep-like people who don't care who he is, and she's saddened by he fact that so many people have never heard his name. She was that person a few weeks ago. Now she's on board.