PDA

View Full Version : The easiest way to fool: Rehashing lies as truths in a rational way

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-04-2013, 11:49 AM
How has our government over the years been corrupted away from the new order our Founders established towards that of advancing the endeavor of law-for-the-sake-of-the-law for the benefit of lawyers?

Why, one way is to do their work for them by rehashing any contrivement done by they irrational news media in a rational way.

Please stop rationalizing the irrational news media. Instead, interpret it irrationally. One can perform so by going to the blog I started in this forum.

acptulsa
02-04-2013, 11:59 AM
People talk a lot about fighting fire with fire. But far, far more often, people fight fire with water. Generally because it tends to work better.

torchbearer
02-04-2013, 12:33 PM
People talk a lot about fighting fire with fire. But far, far more often, people fight fire with water. Generally because it tends to work better.

unless you are talking about a raging-out of control forest fire. then burning ahead of the fire can kill the fire.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-04-2013, 12:40 PM

Saying something like "Man is the measure of all things" is not a rational statement nor is it even a statement using critical thinking. It is just telling people what they want to here. In your explanation, you don't reduce down. Being an American, I try to reduce down to our Founders and have laid down a lot of groundwork for people to do so. The media corporations don't even try to reduce down period. They are irrational. In making them seem rational, people in this forum do their work for them.

Sorry, I don't get your analogy at all. Seems while a lot of people in this forum are busy doing good showing how the media corporations have become destabilizing antagonists, a lot of others in here are busy doing bad by rehashing their nonsense. It is the same old routine after every major election. Meanwhile, nothing changes in regards to the media and how their most senior editors will get together before the next election to decide who is in and who is out.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
unless you are talking about a raging-out of control forest fire. then burning ahead of the fire can kill the fire.

I learned about the irrational tendencies of the news media while attending the University of Houston. First off, I learned how the poorest writers tend to go into the media because my major was creative writing. Second, I learned about how irrational they are because my minor was philosophy. Both of these schools at the University of Houston rank rather high in the nation.
It should be common knowledge that the media are, by and large, irrational. I'm not saying that what they are doing isn't incredible. Hell, destroying the greatest United Democratic Republic of fifty sovereign states in the world isn't an easy task.
To add onto your analogy of fighting fire with fire, we aren't just talking chicken shit fire. We are talking a raging fire which, when pissing a little water on it, will just feed it.
You know, if I might add an analogy here. When our nation elected president Obama, most of us expected just a load of premium grade horse dung to fertilize with. At first, things seemed to be going as planned, but then a quarter of the way through he added that chicken shit healthcare nonsense. Well, as we started complaining about the chicken shit with some of us rejecting it and others of us accepting it . . .
Allow me to digress a bit here to talk about the healthy benefits of chicken shit tea. They once gave give chicken shit tea to children in the south to cure ailments. Many have supposed this is where knowledge of B-12 came from as children seemed to get better after drinking it. My argument here is that even though none of us should have to eat or drink any chicken shit, it can always be made to look good by the media . . .
Anyway, to distract us from complaining about the quarter load of chicken shit we received, Obama then unloaded a lot of cow manure in the way of this gun control nonsense. He has managed to do this with media help. As we are now complaining about all this horse manure involving the media and the government attacking the second amendment, everyone has forgotten about the prior chicken shit healthcare.
Get ready for the next load of pig crap my friends. This last load is going to be president Obama's full ushering in of social communism. While we will be able to head this off, he is sure to overload us about fifty percent so he can compromise by taking that back.
Ultimately, we are going to have to accept not just a load of crap, but of the worst kind of crap topped off with pig excrement.
In the end, it is the involvement of the media corporations that has led to the fall of man from high grade horse dung to that of very poor pig crap.

acptulsa
02-04-2013, 01:03 PM
...a lot of others in here are busy doing bad by rehashing their nonsense.

Are you saying they're irrational, and when we parrot their irrational outbursts we're being rational? Because I don't think you'd say that, but if that's not what you're saying, you've lost me.

Seems to me reducing their outbursts to the level of the founding principles and the Constitution, and thereby showing how irrational it is, isn't fighting the irrational with the irrational, but rather fighting the irrational with the rational.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Are you saying they're irrational, and when we parrot their irrational outbursts we're being rational? Because I don't think you'd say that, but if that's not what you're saying, you've lost me.

Seems to me reducing their outbursts to the level of the founding principles and the Constitution, and thereby showing how irrational it is, isn't fighting the irrational with the irrational, but rather fighting the irrational with the rational.

An intelligent conversation requires one to introduce by way of reduction. In other words, both parties reduce by way of reducing unalienable to what is common ground. In regards to our media, we don't require them to do this when they are fooling us with their newspapers editorials and their magazine articles. If they were made to be rational, then these writers of inequity would have to either reduce to our Founders or to some alternate political philosophy like Marxism. Instead, most place the weight of their own brains as a foundation to stand upon. They go straight to the elaboration without first submitting to the past by plugging themselves reverently into our ancestors. By ancestors, I'm talking specifically and foremost about our Founding Fathers.