PDA

View Full Version : Did Menendez make a FOURTH flight to Dominican Republic?

itshappening
02-04-2013, 08:08 AM
This scandal just goes on and on. Note that if the fourth flight happened - and his office refuses to confirm his whereabouts during Easter 2012 - then he's lied to the American people when he claimed to have only taken 3 flights (and paid for them 3 years later, last month). He will almost definitely have to resign.

-
Flight records obtained by Breitbart News show Democratic Party donor Dr. Salomon Melgen’s private jet was in New Jersey near Sen. Bob Menendez’s home on April 8, 2012--Easter Sunday last year. From there, it flew straight to the Dominican Republic.

Menendez and his staff have not answered when asked repeatedly whether the Senator was on that flight. They also have not provided any accounting as to where Menendez was on Easter Sunday, either.

The flight records show Melgen’s plane was in the Dominican Republic on a frequent basis. The jet was there in late March until April 2, at which point Melgen’s plane flew from La Romana International airport in the Dominican Republic to West Palm Beach, Florida. The flight path records, compiled by FlightAware, show Melgen’s plane stayed in West Palm Beach for a few days after that.

Melgen lives in the West Palm Beach area.

On April 6, 2012, Melgen’s plane left Palm Beach International airport for The Dominican Republic’s La Romana International Airport again. It stayed on the ground there for half an hour--after landing at around 6 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time. The plane took off and flew back to West Palm Beach that evening.

It is unclear why the plane flew to the Dominican Republic and back that night.

After landing back in West Palm Beach at around 9:22 Eastern Daylight Time on the evening of April 6, 2012, it sat in its hangar for a day. Then, on the morning of April 8, 2012--Easter Sunday--at 8:56 a.m., the plane left Palm Beach International airport. At 11:30 a.m., it landed at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey.

Teterboro is an airport meant for private jets and chartered flights, and is a 20-minute cab ride from Menendez’s New Jersey home. After landing at Teterboro at 11:30 a.m. EDT, the plane sat for about an hour and ten minutes--just enough time to wait for someone to reach the airport from about 20 minutes away. At 12:50 p.m., Melgen’s plane took off for Las Americas International Airport in the Dominican Republic.

Menendez’s public schedule--available on his Senate website--puts him in New Jersey the night before that flight, at an Easter Musical entitled God’s Masterpiece at Roselle Park Middle School in Roselle Park, New Jersey.

Menendez does not appear to have had any public events until several days later. The Senate was not in session from March 31 until April 15.

It is during this timeframe that two Dominican Republic prostitutes alleged, in interviews with this reporter who broke the story for The Daily Caller before joining Breitbart News after the election, that they were under-paid to have sex with Menendez. The activity allegedly took place at Casa de Campo, a luxurious resort in the Dominican Republic around Easter-time in 2012. Casa de Campo is about an hour's drive from Las Americas airport.

While Menendez denies soliciting prostitutes in the Dominican Republic--including during that alleged Easter Sunday incident--he and his staff have not yet offered any alternate explanation as to where the Senator was on Easter.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/03/The-Mystery-Flight-of-Bob-Menendez

kathy88
02-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Just resign already before you embarrass yourself any further, dude.

itshappening
02-04-2013, 09:04 AM
it can't be long now. Even the Newark Star Ledger is calling on him to come clean .

Expect the tearful press conference soon.

kathy88
02-04-2013, 09:17 AM
it can't be long now. Even the Newark Star Ledger is calling on him to come clean .

Expect the tearful press conference soon.

I'll puke.

ZENemy
02-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey look over here guys, some guy did some sex things to "chillldren"

*Pockets retirement, social security, invades africa, legal gun owners being called terrorist on national tv. ETC ETC"

LOL @ "Sex scandles"

Im sure they ALL do this, Menedez must have pissed someone off so he got thrown under the bus.

loveableteddybear
02-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Apparently he read the thread at RPF and he went there to investigate himself.

HOLLYWOOD
02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Just resign already before you embarrass yourself any further, dude.Just resign already before you cost the tax payers anymore money.

PS: You know he won't leave the US Senate, until he has immunity from racketeering corruption AND being charge with having sex with minors.

talkingpointes
02-04-2013, 10:13 AM
If this was a Republican, oh-my-god!

pcosmar
02-04-2013, 10:59 AM

It would be whitewashed and drop out of the news cycle,, just like it has been in the past.

Valli6
02-04-2013, 11:03 AM
The ethics complaint filed last fall (by NJ State Senator Samuel Thompson),
is supposed to include documentation showing he took 4 flights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Q6NAY0Poc

Menendez is my senaturd, and as much as I'd like to believe this guy is finished, this is NJ - where corrupt politicians typically stay in office for decades, while getting away with pretty much everything. I can absolutely see Menendez getting off with a slap on the wrist for sloppy bookkeeping.

loveableteddybear
02-04-2013, 11:08 AM

To be fair, if it was a republican it would have involved men probably.

HOLLYWOOD
02-04-2013, 11:18 AM
They're almost all scum... Amazes me how Fascist Corporate Propaganda Media crucified Ron Paul, when Jon Huntsman's daughters uploaded that 'CHINA JON' youtube video. Not one mufti-billion dollar mrdia corporations cared to investigate, just accused Ron Paul supporters/Ron Paul organizations as bigots/racists whatever... for a week before the primary. Nice timing, as usual.

Again, the country has caught a criminal... a standing US Senator, committing fraud, racketeering, sex with hookers, maybe even sex with children, but do you hear that on the United States' corporate public relations news stations? Menedez thinks he got away with his sex vacations via free private jet trips to the Dominican Republic. Then 3 years later, he gets caught and only then, he reimburses the costs of the flights. (Like a bank robber getting caught 3 years later, then, just handing the money back to the bank. Amazing how ignorant Americans remain, as the lies and crimes get worse by these 'Federal fugitives'.

Jackie Chan calls America 'most corrupt country in the world'

Chan, is famous in the United States for such action movies as 'Rush Hour' and 'Rumble in the Bronx'
He lashed out at the United States and blamed the country for the financial crisis that is sweeping the globe

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/13/article-2261567-16E6A71B000005DC-802_634x625.jpg
Controversial: Chan, who's made millions in American films, called the country the most corrupt nation on the planet

loveableteddybear
02-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Jackie ain't wrong. The only thing I'll give the US credit for is that we have the least evil, least genocidal imperial hubris in history when compared to every other country that has expressed imperial power.

Confederate
02-04-2013, 11:56 AM
I heard somebody say that Menendez may now be the only Northeastern Democratic Senator who favors investing in offshore drilling.

HOLLYWOOD
02-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Jackie ain't wrong. The only thing I'll give the US credit for is that we have the least evil, least genocidal imperial hubris in history when compared to every other country that has expressed imperial power.In general... they're ALL EVIL. Not one nation has overthrown more governments, killed more innocent people, indebted nations, and raped lands around the world of their natural resources over the past half century, than the US government.

It's just more covert(secondary-3rd party) and polished up front for the public through propaganda. It has been repeatedly confirmed by numerous methods of evidence. That's why there's been a huge ramp-up on; political immunity, states secrets, crackdown on whistle-blowers, police state offensive militarizing, new world order, and unconstitutional laws. It's the illusion you have to break through...

All people need to to stop using information from Corporate Main Stream Media broadcasts(all mediums)... just because half of their reporting may be true, doesn't mean they should ever be trusted.

1980s staff meeting by CIA Director William Casey, “We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

loveableteddybear
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
In general... they're ALL EVIL. Not one nation has overthrown more governments, killed more innocent people, indebted nations, and raped lands around the world of their natural resources over the past half century, than the US government.

It's just more covert(secondary-3rd party) and polished up front for the public through propaganda. It has been repeatedly confirmed by numerous methods of evidence. That's why there's been a huge ramp-up on; political immunity, states secrets, crackdown on whistle-blowers, police state offensive militarizing, new world order, and unconstitutional laws. It's the illusion you have to break through...

All people need to to stop using information from Corporate Main Stream Media broadcasts(all mediums)... just because half of their reporting may be true, doesn't mean they should ever be trusted.

1980s staff meeting by CIA Director William Casey, “We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
European and Asian empires of the past were flagrantly genocidal. The US lacks an imperial backbone, as they lost Vietnam because they didn't even resort to the brutality that won WW2.