PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

KingTheoden
11-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Hope everyone is enjoying the day so far. Thought I'd share a note I published on Facebook last night...
"It is tempting to pine for a different state of things, to have been born in a different time than now. Prospects for the future are very dim, at least on the short run, as we learn that we cannot rely on economic improvement by simply obtaining new credit cards each month. This goes for us personally and as a nation. Yet, the policies of the central banks force us as individuals to live using credit created from nothing. And, we have been taught to depend on government for every want and need, so we are faced with the prospect of needed hundreds of billions of dollars in inflows from Asian governments.

What happened to the once industrious, most intelligent, and most progressive America? Why are we now the fattest, dumbest, and perhaps the most immoral nation on Earth? Quite simply, we saw this with the Roman Empire when it too fell into idiocy, complacency, and eventually collapse.

So many of us lust for blood of those darker than we in pigment. People talk as matter of fact the idea of torturing enemies of the State, stealing the resources and manipulating the governments of other client nations. This is not new but it is now on a scale previously not seen for centuries if perhaps ever.

But in the face of this paramount wickedness, we have a growing contingent of people around the world rejecting the notion of a State that controls us from cradle to grave. Many of now realize that the leadership of most governments, no matter the party affiliation, are apart of the same power structure. People are discovering the scam of the central bankers that is to charge us interest on our own money each each, criminalize competition, and call whatever shortfall 'inflation' as if it were a law of nature that aggregate prices must increase with every passing year.

Many of us now understand that the State is not the answer to our problems, that liberty, family, and a personal moral compass are the proper tools to dealing with life's challenges.

Many of us now see how we have been manipulated to hate each other - American vs. Mexican, German vs. French, white vs. black - all so that the same new World Order can lord over us and laugh as we fight each over nothing.

Americans now have a champion of liberty who has become an icon to endure the ages; a person who is wholly apart from the pomps and members of the power structure telling us why they should be able to run our lives. Ron Paul wants all of us to determine our lives and each enjoy our own liberties as we so determine.

It is no mistake that as a cadre of completely warped, possessed, and genuinely evil gather together, an opposite camp has rallied from all walks of life and from nations around the world. False Christians like George Bush and John Hagee have been used to stem our advance and to confuse people as to who is in the right, but this program is on the precipice of complete collapse.

The courage of Ron Paul to be the standard bearer of an international movement for human freedom is almost impossible to convey properly in words. The son of a humble Pennsylvania immigrant farmer, Ron Paul was destined for a very important mission on this Earth. True to his character, he rejects and such description of himself and attributes his success strictly to his message.

If Ron Paul is no hero for his work now, he certain is one for his past labors as a physician who would NEVER turn away a patient for want of money; if someone did not have the money, he would cut the rate by 95%- or even just waive the fee. It is this ethic that is the true heroism on our planet.

Often times a hero is depicted as a wealthy benefactor, a government agent, or any other high-profile figure. But is that right? Matthew 5:5 reads that "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth." It is not the rockstars, royalty, and establishment that owns the label of hero, but rather those who make sacrifices for their children and those who seek to help advance our collective condition here on this rock occupying a distant tattered arm of the Milky Way. Those who risk being cursed and slandered as 'terrorists' like Ron Paul. People who resist the temptation of joining this global power structure in favor teaching others science and what is right. Moms who work ten hour days to support their boys. Those are real heroes. Not Queen Elizabeth, not some investment banker at Goldman Sachs. Possessions mean nothing when we leave this Earth and return home.

And I am so thankful I am able to live in this time of great transformation. And so thankful that I have been allowed to meet such wonderful people that are so loving, so devoted to each other that it makes it a real chore to hold back pronounced emotion. We should all pray that our real fortunes be allowed to continue into the future."

pcosmar
11-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Much to be Thankful for, I hope everyones day is good.
Dinner is coming together.
Mom is not here yet, but we are munching pickles and yakin'.
God bless everyone.

MsDoodahs
11-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Corydoras
11-22-2007, 02:52 PM
What a deeply moving statement. Thank you for writing and posting it. I have been feeling bad about the conflicts in other threads about the topic of donation timing, and you called my attention back to the really profound issues that are at the heart of this political movement. Thank you again.

Perry
11-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying the day so far. Thought I'd share a note I published on Facebook last night...
"It is tempting to pine for a different state of things, to have been born in a different time than now. Prospects for the future are very dim, at least on the short run, as we learn that we cannot rely on economic improvement by simply obtaining new credit cards each month. This goes for us personally and as a nation. Yet, the policies of the central banks force us as individuals to live using credit created from nothing. And, we have been taught to depend on government for every want and need, so we are faced with the prospect of needed hundreds of billions of dollars in inflows from Asian governments.

What happened to the once industrious, most intelligent, and most progressive America? Why are we now the fattest, dumbest, and perhaps the most immoral nation on Earth? Quite simply, we saw this with the Roman Empire when it too fell into idiocy, complacency, and eventually collapse.

So many of us lust for blood of those darker than we in pigment. People talk as matter of fact the idea of torturing enemies of the State, stealing the resources and manipulating the governments of other client nations. This is not new but it is now on a scale previously not seen for centuries if perhaps ever.

But in the face of this paramount wickedness, we have a growing contingent of people around the world rejecting the notion of a State that controls us from cradle to grave. Many of now realize that the leadership of most governments, no matter the party affiliation, are apart of the same power structure. People are discovering the scam of the central bankers that is to charge us interest on our own money each each, criminalize competition, and call whatever shortfall 'inflation' as if it were a law of nature that aggregate prices must increase with every passing year.

Many of us now understand that the State is not the answer to our problems, that liberty, family, and a personal moral compass are the proper tools to dealing with life's challenges.

Many of us now see how we have been manipulated to hate each other - American vs. Mexican, German vs. French, white vs. black - all so that the same new World Order can lord over us and laugh as we fight each over nothing.

Americans now have a champion of liberty who has become an icon to endure the ages; a person who is wholly apart from the pomps and members of the power structure telling us why they should be able to run our lives. Ron Paul wants all of us to determine our lives and each enjoy our own liberties as we so determine.

It is no mistake that as a cadre of completely warped, possessed, and genuinely evil gather together, an opposite camp has rallied from all walks of life and from nations around the world. False Christians like George Bush and John Hagee have been used to stem our advance and to confuse people as to who is in the right, but this program is on the precipice of complete collapse.

The courage of Ron Paul to be the standard bearer of an international movement for human freedom is almost impossible to convey properly in words. The son of a humble Pennsylvania immigrant farmer, Ron Paul was destined for a very important mission on this Earth. True to his character, he rejects and such description of himself and attributes his success strictly to his message.

If Ron Paul is no hero for his work now, he certain is one for his past labors as a physician who would NEVER turn away a patient for want of money; if someone did not have the money, he would cut the rate by 95%- or even just waive the fee. It is this ethic that is the true heroism on our planet.

Often times a hero is depicted as a wealthy benefactor, a government agent, or any other high-profile figure. But is that right? Matthew 5:5 reads that "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth." It is not the rockstars, royalty, and establishment that owns the label of hero, but rather those who make sacrifices for their children and those who seek to help advance our collective condition here on this rock occupying a distant tattered arm of the Milky Way. Those who risk being cursed and slandered as 'terrorists' like Ron Paul. People who resist the temptation of joining this global power structure in favor teaching others science and what is right. Moms who work ten hour days to support their boys. Those are real heroes. Not Queen Elizabeth, not some investment banker at Goldman Sachs. Possessions mean nothing when we leave this Earth and return home.

And I am so thankful I am able to live in this time of great transformation. And so thankful that I have been allowed to meet such wonderful people that are so loving, so devoted to each other that it makes it a real chore to hold back pronounced emotion. We should all pray that our real fortunes be allowed to continue into the future."

:) Happy thanksgiving.

Nefertiti
11-22-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm thankful for being invited to Thanksgiving dinner by a couple I know while they signed the petition to get Ron Paul on the ballot. :) Now, I will be even more thankful if we can convince them to vote for him tonight. :D