PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into civil defense/police/emergency radio stuff?

susano
02-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I ran across this interesting info about the frequencies being changed, in CT, a few hours before Sandy Hook went down. I don't know about the claim of 'fake' but it's about WHO had control over the transmissions that day.

Below is a lightly edited portion of "The Nexus of Tyranny: The strategy behind Tucson, Aurora and Sandy Hook," January 30, 2013. This portion written by Dennis Cimino, who has extensive engineering and support experience with military electronics, predominantly U.S. Navy Combat Systems, and was the U.S. Navy’s top EMI troubleshooter before he went to work for Raytheon in the 1980s.

CT State Emergency System Hijacked
We can now prove that the entire CT State emergency communications system was ‘unplugged’ and ‘hijacked’ on December 14, 2012, per an elaborate frequency change plan implemented some 5 hours in advance on that morning, effectively supplanting and replacing normal police and EMS with FEMA / DHS ‘shadow’ command center personnel.

FEMA made one critical mistake that they hoped nobody would catch. But last night, I caught it. During the listening to the plethora of radio scanner audio recordings, I finally had a chance to hear the infamous plate run of the black Honda. I had for weeks taken for granted that others who heard it would have validated it as either fakery or reality but nobody caught the fact it is, in it’s entirely, FAKE.

Police and Dispatch, nation wide, use a very time honored ALPHA PHONETIC System to enunciate alpha numeric data between the officers and the dispatchers. It is different from what military use, and it is ingrained and dyed into the wool of real law enforcement and dispatchers for a good reason. Any error can cost not only the officer his life, but potentially cost others their lives, either by sending people to the wrong address or by implicating the wrong person in a crime, or missing a criminal during a CODE TEN run on the person through the system.

During the course of the running of the black Honda, this ALPHA PHONETIC police and dispatch protocol was not used at all.

Full post with .jpegs of radio frequencies at link: http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-CT-State-Emergency-Communications-System-Hijacked-Dec-14?page=1

cjm
02-04-2013, 05:17 AM
interesting.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-04-2013, 02:59 PM
There's a 7 page thread at the link. Can't read it now, but will later. I'm not into civil defense/police/emergency radio stuff, but I'm curious about this.

Matt Collins
02-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Ham radio operator - KG4JYD

bunklocoempire
02-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Police and Dispatch, nation wide, use a very time honored ALPHA PHONETIC System to enunciate alpha numeric data between the officers and the dispatchers. It is different from what military use, and it is ingrained and dyed into the wool of real law enforcement and dispatchers for a good reason. Any error can cost not only the officer his life, but potentially cost others their lives, either by sending people to the wrong address or by implicating the wrong person in a crime, or missing a criminal during a CODE TEN run on the person through the system.

My own emergency frequency listening experience has been that most officers in my area use the military phonetics but a few do not.

For example the letters 'M', 'S', and 'H'.

Military a.p. for those letters are 'Mike', 'Sierra', and 'Hotel' but a few officers use 'Maui', 'Sugar', and 'Hawaii'.

Occasionally officers or dispatch in my area will not use a.p.'s. They should, but they don't. The officers/dispatch tend to use a.p.'s less when spelling out a person's name.

The people on the radio in Connecticut that day clearly were not law enforcement officers or dispatcher personnel. They could not have been. No law enforcer or dispatcher would so deviate like that. Absolutely never. Other people familiar with the normal POLICE alpha phonetic system also concur with my evaluation that these are not police nor are they trained dispatch personnel on these recordings.

Oh yes they would.

It's been my experience that police are deviating and erring on the air all the time. But maybe that's just in Hawaii. ;)

Matt Collins
06-06-2014, 07:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73EYcyszf8

liberty2897
06-06-2014, 08:27 PM
The frequency changes are probably due to a digital system with trunking capabilities being utilized. I know the cops around my area use a trunked system. You can buy cheap $25 SDR/usb receiver these days to listen to that or just about anything... track plane locations/speed/alt, satellite, pager, etc. You will probably need to buy two $25 SDR/receivers to listen to trunked system though. One will receive the control channel, the other will use information from the control channel to know what frequency to change to. Do some searching on youtube for tutorials if you are interested. try searching for rtl-sdr tutorials.

invisible
06-06-2014, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73EYcyszf8

Show us the QSL card, or we'll have to assume that you didn't make it through the pileup.