PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC gem from the past. Lockdown world tour Scotland

talkingpointes
02-03-2013, 11:29 AM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/lockup-world-tour/western-europe/

They seemed to think in 09' gun control is what caused the British, more specifically the Scotts violent crime wave to sky rocket. Saw the episode last night and have to say, what a bunch of fucking crooks.

Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwPu92YCrU

talkingpointes
02-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Bump

talkingpointes
02-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Bumb, nobody really?

FindLiberty
02-04-2013, 12:56 PM
OK, talkingpointes OK. Stop bumping me if you don't want to get shanked! ;) lol

I could have done without the mood music soundtrack under the interviews.

I'm surprised this video made the guard/staff job seem so calm and almost... compassionate.
Maybe that's only because I didn't see any lawyers! I guess, if the outside gets tough enough,
being in there could be a step up. (I've seen a lot worse conditions via another video about some
of the worst USA fed prisons. Everyone in that Hellhole (incl staff) appeared sub-human. Horrible!)

I'm fine with prison for people who commit violence. Too bad it's a school that teaches it too.
It's sad to see people who are so F'd up (from whatever cause) that they look like they will
again get into trouble, BIG TROUBLE, very soon after they get released...

Bleak outlook! Prison dad's babies might not be a good idea... How does the female prison
sex visits work (not part of this video)? Are there gov and/or non gov volunteer efforts to fill
all the needs in case there are no partners signed up for the two hour "breaks"? I wonder how
the contraband is coming into the prisons...

What about the people who are in for drug possession or consensual crimes (prostitution, IDK
other crimes? ...might include gambling, unpaid taxes or parking fines, military AWOL, etc.)?
They should be the ones getting all mood music, 'cause the prison experience is going to harden
them and possibly take them to the next level due to the exposure and education they are getting.

For what?

I don't think I laughed once while watching this. Did I miss all the funny parts or something?