PDA

View Full Version : Ken Cuccinelli on fire!

SpreadOfLiberty
02-02-2013, 01:15 AM
No, not because he saved somebody from a fire (http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/cuccinelli-to-rescue-when-truck-catches-fire/article_db271faa-67c9-11e2-9644-0019bb30f31a.html).

Tea Party Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli: Scalia Is Too Liberal (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/31/1520841/tea-party-attorney-general-ken-cuccinelli-scalia-is-too-liberal/?mobile=nc)
Ken Cuccinelli: Politicians Increased Their Power By Creating Social Security, Medicare (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/ken-cuccinelli-book_n_2600379.html)

Danke
02-02-2013, 01:22 AM
aaa Duh, NSSL.

Confederate
02-02-2013, 02:17 AM
This guy is awesome. I'm liking him more and more every day. He's getting up to Rand-awesomeness level.

itshappening
02-02-2013, 10:50 AM
This guy is awesome. I'm liking him more and more every day. He's getting up to Rand-awesomeness level.

you only like him because he doesn't like gays and forced univerisites not to discriminate to let more in.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-02-2013, 10:52 AM
you only like him because he doesn't like gays and forced univerisites not to discriminate to let more in.

Indeed. Too much puritan B.S. going around everywhere. Who cares if someone likes a penis up their asshole. It's none of your business. If you're so compelled, let God sort them out - it isn't your job (if you happen to believe in Christianity).

itshappening
02-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Indeed. Too much puritan B.S. going around everywhere. Who cares if someone likes a penis up their asshole. It's none of your business. If you're so compelled, let God sort them out - it isn't your job (if you happen to believe in Christianity).

the puritans believe it corrupts society if we tolerate it but I share your view.

belian78
02-02-2013, 12:01 PM

OMG thanks for making me spit coffee on my monitor! LOL

For the record, I'm in the 'who cares if you like penis in your butthole' camp as well. LMAO

HOLLYWOOD
02-02-2013, 12:38 PM
If you wish to watch Ken Cuccinelli in action on ObamaCare and the US Constitution, Washington Journal had him on.

Pretty Cool...

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/LawsuitAga

RP Supporter
02-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Cuccinelli's pretty good, but I'm skeptical about his chances. The establishment republican Lt. Governor , furious he can't win the convention against him, is thinking about running as an independent. That would split the vote and pretty much guarantee a win for the Democrat. Funny how they preach party loyalty until someone they don't like gets the nomination.

sailingaway
02-02-2013, 01:56 PM

What? Link?

I do like him... was it a state v federal thing?

supermario21
02-02-2013, 01:57 PM
We need to get behind Ken. The left wing media is portraying him as a radical.

itshappening
02-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Cuccinelli's pretty good, but I'm skeptical about his chances. The establishment republican Lt. Governor , furious he can't win the convention against him, is thinking about running as an independent. That would split the vote and pretty much guarantee a win for the Democrat. Funny how they preach party loyalty until someone they don't like gets the nomination.

it would be a dumb move if the Lt. Gov did that as the party would never forgive him. remember in VA you can only serve one term as governor so he should just wait until next time.

Confederate
02-02-2013, 02:54 PM

No, I like him because he's a fiscal and social conservative and he's a staunch defender of the 10th amendment.