PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Deist talks to Lew Rockwell about Ron’s Congressional office from the inside (audio)

sailingaway
02-01-2013, 11:08 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2013/02/01/345-working-for-ron-paul/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

sailingaway
02-01-2013, 11:27 PM
I disagree about not trying to be the next Ron Paul, they'd have much more backing than he did starting out, and we need many. That isn't to say anything against non political means, however, with the thousands per site enthused by Ron Paul, I think we need people everywhere, and absolutely including DC.

NewRightLibertarian
02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
I disagree about not trying to be the next Ron Paul, they'd have much more backing than he did starting out, and we need many. That isn't to say anything against non political means, however, with the thousands per site enthused by Ron Paul, I think we need people everywhere, and absolutely including DC.

Joining up local and state government and mobilizing people to pressure government officials at the local and state level are the way to go. That's how we make gains that will eventually lead to national success.

sailingaway
02-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Joining up local and state government and mobilizing people to pressure government officials at the local and state level are the way to go. That's how we make gains that will eventually lead to national success.

I'm for that too. I'm for action on all fronts.

NewRightLibertarian
02-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm for that too. I'm for action on all fronts.

Same here. I think that joining local and state government and joining patriot groups to pressure government officials is the way to go. Also, make sure to network with tea party folks. With the Republican Party establishment in such poor shape and trying to throw the tea partiers under the bus, I think that door has been re-opened to connect with them and make gains there.

sailingaway
02-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I agree. Since the election is over I have gotten hundreds of them as twitter followers and my twitter background is as Ron Paul as you can get, pretty much: https://twitter.com/usernamenuse

They are upset and want action and don't know where to go for it.

Danke
02-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Jeff Deist is a tax attorney?

sailingaway
02-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Opposing, as opposed to working for, the IRS, I presume.

sailingaway
02-02-2013, 06:00 PM
bump for weekend listening