PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Emanuel's special plea to all criminals and insane people to behave themselves

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-01-2013, 08:41 AM
During this time of tumultuous gun violence, the Government infringement upon the civil rights of the people seems to have worked to exasperate the situation furthering even more gun violence. This is why I am taking time out of my day to make this special plea to all those criminals and insane people out there living in the real world to put down your guns for at least a few months until this situation blows over. As all gun owners, criminal and law abiding citizen alike, want to keep the government out of our businesses, it is in our best interests to stop shooting others and ourselves.

First off, if you are a criminal, try aiming at a part of the body that won't kill the person to the extent that it attracts media attention. If you can commit a crime using a knife that would be ideal. You know, it's just money. Hell, it isn't even that anymore as it is all counterfeit.

To all you insane people out there, try to cheer up for a couple of months for cripes sake. Indeed, you have every reason to be mad as hell trying to make ends meet in this jobless service economy. Still, as it is difficult for everyone, you don't see the rest of us out there shooting a lot of people before popping ourselves do you? Indeed, men and women having to put up with other men and women are just going to make us all go stark crazy mad at times and who can blame us? Rather than shooting a school full of children, try stripping off your clothes and climbing up a radio antennae. That generally works for most of us.

Thank you in advance, your cooperation in this effort is appreciated.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-01-2013, 05:17 PM
This really is getting out of hand, beloved forum members. Now the second amendment seems to have spread its negative influence to around the world with gun violence everywhere. Seems southern racist second amendment gun violence blew up a building in Mexico just yesterday. I mean, I never hear news about tragedies in Mexico. The only news I can ever remember about Mexico before this were the ones describing old men wearing Sombreros and riding on donkeys. This is really getting out of hand. Please, if you are a criminal or an insane person, try to behave yourself just a little better until all this tension dies down. In this way, we won't have to hear any more news about Mexico.

Thanks.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins