PDA

View Full Version : Addressing the issue of the media corporations by way of reducing to our Founding Fathers

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
First off, in order to address the topic of the press, as I always do, I first reduce to our Founders by way of utilizing a slightly altered political spectrum than the one that was once developed by Aristotle with this being his "golden mean." While he crafted a formulaic linear scale depicting left (liberal) and right (conservative) directions ushering in opposite directions away from a moderate viewpoint towards political extremes, to alter this slightly, I have added onto those extremes, at an eternity's distance away from the other, the two contrasts of inverses, perverses if you will, with one having the character of an enthroned king at its end and the other having the character of a homeless prostitute at the end of it. To complete this all inclusive model (all men were created . . .), I then place the citizens of the United States between the two characters as either part of a necessary-tyranny ruling class represented by the king or as part of a disadvantaged-majority subordinate class represented by the prostitute.

Being a convert, I consider myself by choice to be a member of the subordinate class much the way our Founders did when they addressed a tyrant as representatives of the commoner people. This established a new order. In other words, even when forming the Constitution, they didn't address it officially. This wasn't the case in Mexico when a junta of officials gathered to sign their Declaration of Independence. What this did was basically replace the old order with the same old order. Instead of this, our Founders managed to pull off a trick, beating the Pope to the punch, by utilizing the scientific method of *Natural Law, acting as mere people when doing so, in order to abolish the former **traditional legal way of creating new nations.

With that out of the way, first off, my state of Texas is corrupt. That damned out-of-control Federal government, that fallacy often referred to as the United States government, when she ventured in with her old pagan Puritan order rolling so ruthlessly over the Branch Davidians, which at the time was a rightfully constituted church of people in Waco, my state of Texas should have been there for them, for us, and for me. When the Feds went and killed that church member trying to run back in from the outside of the church to help his fellow members, the Texas Rangers should have been there for him. Certainly something within should have triggered us to act. When they shot that boy sitting on the tower as a watchman, we should have been there for him.

Where were we?

Thing is, believe it or not, those in charge of my Texas government no longer speak the same language that I do. When they sit down to sip their tea, they don't live in the same precious Democratic Republic that I do. When they wipe crumbs of cake from their mouths, they don't talk the same way I do about the formal documents of The Declaration of Independence or The U.S. Constitution. When they are riding in their limousines, they don't speak the same reverent way that I do about our Founding Fathers.

While they have become foreigners, the reason they have become foreign to me is because of the media corporations.

Figure that Martin Luther at least had a way to speak to the high and mighty officials of the Catholic church when they allowed him to nail his grievances to a door. I have no doubt that the foreigners in charge of my Texas today know with certainty that they are more worthy than a Pope.

In order to explain my feelings of helplessness here, once again, I'm going to turn to my American political spectrum. As the enthroned king teaches everyone in the kingdom the language as the head, make it so (fiat) or else, the prostitute is looked upon as a dog. In other words, dogs recognize themselves by their behinds. As such is so for a dog, the same if true of a prostitute as she too is recognized by her behind. So, surely, as a prostitute is devoid of a face in society, she isn't taken seriously.

Once again, to backtrack to one of my former analogies, how could a grown man find pleasure in defeating a small boy in a game of chess? There can be only one reason for such contempt. He is a drunkard who can't see his conscience. The same is true today of the government and its persecutions of the disadvantaged people. As the Truth is the supreme power, the government has become drunk on the false powers of manipulation. At the same time, they have divided themselves up into parties, branches, and divisions just perfectly to the extent that every official involved in the contempt are perceived as blameless. Or, at least they think they have the situation all schemed out.

As these drunkards on top deem what is to be considered sane for us all, once again or else, the world itself has become insane. In turn, the media just reports on it.

Indeed, the media is biased, but not in the typical way that we think. As the king once had to create a media of "sayers" to travel about his kingdom royally reminding the disadvantaged commoners of his advantages over them in regards to his ownership of all property both public and private, a matter which could be quickly forgotten, the prostitute was always left ignorant without a say in the matter. And, yet, as Socrates might have marveled, she has always been a faithful part of the event of life always there willing and able to act out her part. Go with the flow. As the church by God's authority ordained the king to be a rightful ruler, as the king then by the church's authority ordained others to be official members of his monarchy, and as these official members of a monarchy then by the king's authority certified others to be experts, the prostitute at the bottom was left abandoned on the street to beg.

What I am describing here is how information flows.

As Bill Gates has been cheated by a new leisure class who have won control over the means of counterfeiting, he doesn't turn his attention to fighting this contempt that is being perpetrated against the new order our Founders established. Instead, he has turned his attention to cheating those beneath him. In turn, they didn't fight against the flow either, but, instead, they too cheated those beneath them, and so on. This all amounts to a mountain of condemnation being poured down upon the homeless prostitute.

And so goes the flow of information the media reports.

As patriots, our Founders were willing to scrap the economy. As representatives taking on the roles of mere commoners, they worked in fellowship addressing the drunkenness of a king. By fashioning a little masterpiece that created a new order within The Declaration of Independence, they won the face of authority for those who are prostituted. Eventually they managed to create a new Constitution which would further advance that new order with this becoming our American Civil Purpose.

*Natural Law was ordained by God through the authority of the church.

** The established legal precedence of how to create a new nation was also ordained by God through the authority of the church. The trick our Founders used to overthrow the former traditions of legal precedence was to utilize the scientific method of Natural Law to create a new natural law conclusion. In doing so, they found just cause in divorcing us from beneath the rule of a tyrant.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM
First off, in order to address the topic of the press, as I always do, I first reduce to our Founders by way of utilizing a slightly altered political spectrum than the one developed by Aristotle with this being the "golden mean."
While he crafted a formula on a linear scale depicting left (liberal) and right (conservative) directions ushering away from a moderate viewpoint towards political extremes, to alter this slightly, I have added onto those extremes, at an eternity's distance away, the two contrasts of inverses, or perverses, with one having an enthroned king at its end and the other having a homeless prostitute at its end.
Completing this all inclusive model (all men were created . . .), I then place the citizens of the United States between the two characters as either part of a necessary-tyranny ruling class represented by the king or as part of a disadvantaged-majority subordinate class represented by the prostitute.

Being a convert, I consider myself, by choice, a member of the subordinate class. For example, before creating our government, our Founders addressed it as representatives of the commoner people. This established a new order. In other words, even when forming the Constitution, they didn't address it officially. This was the case in Mexico when a junta of their officials went to sign their Declaration of Independence. Instead, our Founders managed to pull off a trick, beating the Pope to the punch, by utilizing the scientific method of *Natural Law, acting as mere people when doing so in order to abolish the former **traditional legal way of creating new nations.

With that out of the way, first off, my state of Texas is corrupt. That damned out of control Federal government, there exists no such fallacy as a United States government, when it came venturing in rolling so ruthlessly over the Branch Davidians, which was a rightfully constituted church of people in Waco at the time, my state of Texas should have been there for them, for us, and for me. When the Feds went and killed that church member trying to run from the outside back into the church to help his fellow members, the Texas Rangers should have been there for him. When they shot that boy sitting on the tower as a watchman, we should have been there for him.

Where were we?

Thing is, believe it or not, those in charge of my Texas government no longer speak the same language that I do. When they sit down to sip their tea, they don't live in the same precious Democratic Republic that I do. When they wipe crumbs of cake from their mouths, they don't talk the same way I do about the formal documents of The Declaration of Independence or The U.S. Constitution. When they are riding in their limousines, they don't speak the same reverent way that I do about our Founding Fathers.

While they have become foreigners, the reason they have become foreign to me is because of the press.

Figure that Martin Luther King at least had a way to speak to the high and mighty officials of the Catholic church when they allowed him to nail his grievances to a door. I have no doubt that the foreigners in charge of my Texas today know with certainty that they are more worthy than a Pope.

In order to explain my feelings of helplessness here, once again, I'm going to turn to my American political spectrum. As the enthroned king teaches everyone in the kingdom the language as the head, the prostitute is looked upon as a dog. In other words, dogs recognize themselves by their behinds. As such is so for a dog, the same if true of a prostitute as she too is recognized by her behind. So, surely, as a prostitute is devoid of a face in society, she isn't taken seriously.

Once again, to backtrack, why would a grown man find pleasure in defeating a small boy in a game of chess? There can be only one reason. He is a drunkard who can't see his conscience. The same is true today of the government and its persecutions of the disadvantaged people. As the Truth is the supreme power, the government has become drunk on the false powers of manipulation. At the same time, they have divided themselves up into parties, branches, and divisions just exactly so to the extent that everyone involved in the contempt of the people and their Civil Purpose are perceived as blameless. Or, at least they think they have the situation all schemed out.

As these drunkards on top deem what is to be considered sane for us all, or else, the world itself has become insane. In turn, the media just reports on it.

Indeed, the media is biased, but not in the typical way that we think. As the king once had to create a press of "sayers" to travel about royally reminding the disadvantaged commoners of his advantages over them in regards to his ownership of all property both public and private, a matter which can be quickly forgotten, the prostitute was always left ignorant without a say in the matter. And, yet, as Socrates might have marveled, she was always there acting out her part. Go with the flow. As the church by God's authority ordained the king as a rightful ruler, as the king then could ordain a person as an official member of his monarchy, and as an official member of a monarchy could then certify a person to be an expert, the prostitute at the bottom is left abandoned to beg.

As Bill Gates has been cheated by a new leisure class who have won control over the means of counterfeiting, he doesn't turn his attention to fighting this contempt being perpetrated against the new order our Founders established. Instead, he turns his attention to cheating those beneath him. In turn, they don't fight against the flow either, but, instead, they too cheat those beneath them, and so on. This all amounts to a mountain of condemnation being poured down upon the homeless prostitute.

As patriots, our Founders were willing to scrap the economy. As representatives taking on the roles of mere commoners, they worked in fellowship addressing the drunkenness of a king. By fashioning a little masterpiece that created a new order within The Declaration of Independence, they won the face of authority for those who are prostituted. Eventually they managed to create a new Constitution which would further advance that new order with this becoming our American Civil Purpose.

** The established legal precedence of how to create a new nation was also ordained by God through the authority of the church. The trick our Founders used to overthrow the former traditions of legal precedence was to utilize the scientific method of Natural Law to create a new natural law conclusion. In doing so, they found just cause in divorcing us from beneath the rule of a tyrant.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Thank you. Indeed, that seems to flow better. One little thing. I think you typed Martin Luther King wrong. I think it should have read Martin Luther. I also made other changes to your peer review. As you probably know, the revising and revision involved in the writing process is a tedious process.

First off, in order to address the topic of the press, as I always do, I first reduce to our Founders by way of utilizing a slightly altered political spectrum than the one that was once developed by Aristotle with this being his "golden mean." While he crafted a formulaic linear scale depicting left (liberal) and right (conservative) directions ushering in opposite directions away from a moderate viewpoint towards political extremes, to alter this slightly, I have added onto those extremes, at an eternity's distance away from the other, the two contrasts of inverses, perverses if you will, with one having the character of an enthroned king at its end and the other having the character of a homeless prostitute at its end. To complete this all inclusive model (all men were created . . .), I then place the citizens of the United States between the two characters as either part of a necessary-tyranny ruling class represented by the king or as part of a disadvantaged-majority subordinate class represented by the prostitute.

Being a convert, I consider myself by choice to be a member of the subordinate class much the way our Founders did when they addressed a tyrant as representatives of the commoner people. This established a new order. In other words, even when forming the Constitution, they didn't address it officially. This wasn't the case in Mexico when a junta of officials gathered to sign their Declaration of Independence. What this did was basically replace the old order with the same old order. Instead of this, our Founders managed to pull off a trick, beating the Pope to the punch, by utilizing the scientific method of *Natural Law, acting as mere people when doing so, in order to abolish the former **traditional legal way of creating new nations.

With that out of the way, first off, my state of Texas is corrupt. That damned out-of-control Federal government, that fallacy often referred to as the United States government, when she ventured in with her old pagan Puritan order rolling so ruthlessly over the Branch Davidians, which at the time was a rightfully constituted church of people in Waco, my state of Texas should have been there for them, for us, and for me. When the Feds went and killed that church member trying to run back in from the outside of the church to help his fellow members, the Texas Rangers should have been there for him. Certainly something within should have triggered us to act. When they shot that boy sitting on the tower as a watchman, we should have been there for him.

Where were we?

While they have become foreigners, the reason they have become foreign to me is because of the media corporations.

Figure that Martin Luther at least had a way to speak to the high and mighty officials of the Catholic church when they allowed him to nail his grievances to a door. I have no doubt that the foreigners in charge of my Texas today know with certainty that they are more worthy than a Pope.

In order to explain my feelings of helplessness here, once again, I'm going to turn to my American political spectrum. As the enthroned king teaches everyone in the kingdom the language as the head, make it so (fiat) or else, the prostitute is looked upon as a dog. In other words, dogs recognize themselves by their behinds. As such is so for a dog, the same if true of a prostitute as she too is recognized by her behind. So, surely, as a prostitute is devoid of a face in society, she isn't taken seriously.

Once again, to backtrack to one of my former analogies, how could a grown man find pleasure in defeating a small boy in a game of chess? There can be only one reason for such contempt. He is a drunkard who can't see his conscience. The same is true today of the government and its persecutions of the disadvantaged people. As the Truth is the supreme power, the government has become drunk on the false powers of manipulation. At the same time, they have divided themselves up into parties, branches, and divisions just perfectly to the extent that every official involved in the contempt are perceived as blameless. Or, at least they think they have the situation all schemed out.

As these drunkards on top deem what is to be considered sane for us all, once again or else, the world itself has become insane. In turn, the media just reports on it.

Indeed, the media is biased, but not in the typical way that we think. As the king once had to create a media of "sayers" to travel about his kingdom royally reminding the disadvantaged commoners of his advantages over them in regards to his ownership of all property both public and private, a matter which could be quickly forgotten, the prostitute was always left ignorant without a say in the matter. And, yet, as Socrates might have marveled, she has always been a faithful part of the event of life always there willing and able to act out her part. Go with the flow. As the church by God's authority ordained the king to be a rightful ruler, as the king then by the church's authority ordained others to be official members of his monarchy, and as these official members of a monarchy then by the king's authority certified others to be experts, the prostitute at the bottom was left abandoned on the street to beg.

As Bill Gates has been cheated by a new leisure class who have won control over the means of counterfeiting, he doesn't turn his attention to fighting this contempt that is being perpetrated against the new order our Founders established. Instead, he has turned his attention to cheating those beneath him. In turn, they didn't fight against the flow either, but, instead, they too cheated those beneath them, and so on. This all amounts to a mountain of condemnation being poured down upon the homeless prostitute.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Bump:

First off, in order to address the topic of the press, as I always do, I first reduce to our Founders by way of utilizing a slightly altered political spectrum than the one that was once developed by Aristotle with this being his "golden mean." While he crafted a formulaic linear scale depicting left (liberal) and right (conservative) directions ushering in opposite directions away from a moderate viewpoint towards political extremes, to alter this slightly, I have added onto those extremes, at an eternity's distance away from the other, the two contrasts of inverses, perverses if you will, with one having the character of an enthroned king at its end and the other having the character of a homeless prostitute at its end. To complete this all inclusive model (all men were created . . .), I then place the citizens of the United States between the two characters as either part of a necessary-tyranny ruling class represented by the king or as part of a disadvantaged-majority subordinate class represented by the prostitute.

Where were we?