PDA

View Full Version : White House Petition: Release the Sandy Hook Video Like Ben Swann Says

James_Madison_Lives
01-30-2013, 11:53 PM
Echoes Ben Swanns's call for release of the surveillance video at Sandy Hook. White House petitions which reach 25,000 signatures must receive an official written response from the White House. Would be well worth it just to see the song and dance.

Petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-video-surveillance-footage-sandy-hook-elementary-school-during-shooting-massacre/Nq9zmSTc

The Video: Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7AdgNgE

kcchiefs6465
01-30-2013, 11:57 PM
One, it's a hundred thousand votes now. Two, they would just say no if it actually reached the threshold. And three, I really hope Ben Swann isn't mentioned in this petition. The only real reporter left in America needs not to be associated or written off for stating simply that as a journalist, he would like to see the evidence to further his accuracy in his reporting.

ETA: Apparently it's not one hundred thousand. They mentioned they were going to change it but I guess they never got around to it. Not sure if you're the maker of the petition but if you are thanks for not mentioning Ben Swann in it.

fr33
01-31-2013, 12:02 AM
And three, I really hope Ben Swann isn't mentioned in this petition. The only real reporter left in America needs not to be associated or written off for stating simply that as a journalist, he would like to see the evidence to further his accuracy in his reporting.I agree. And I couldn't find anywhere that he was, thankfully.

kcchiefs6465
01-31-2013, 12:07 AM
I'd also like to say that there was over 25,000 people who signed a petition for the White House to release their secret ale recipe. When you look at the country from that perspective you realize that things are never going to change and people are content with their circus. The show must go on.. and it will.