PDA

View Full Version : DEA wants to access your medical records without consent or warrant

Agorism
01-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Nixon famously used spies to break into Daniel Ellsburg's doctors offices to steal his medical records to use again him.

Now imagine that only an Obamacare national system that politicians and government agencies can access remotely so they are much less likely to get in trouble than Tricky Dick.

DEA wants to access your medical records without consent or warrant

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/29/the-dea-wants-to-access-your-medical-rec

Brian4Liberty
01-29-2013, 09:44 PM
That will merge quite nicely with their new gun control measures. The ATF will need access too.

LibForestPaul
01-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Good! Drug laws destroyed the blacks and spansih. This should do well putting plenty of whites under the thumb of government. Love it. Was wondering where this "pill war" was going.

phill4paul
01-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Of course they do.

Origanalist
01-29-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm sure they already do, they just can't use it in court yet because they're not supposed to.

oyarde
01-30-2013, 12:04 AM
They will find I have no medical record, I imagine , though , they have records that could be displayed ....

Anti Federalist
01-30-2013, 01:56 AM
Of course they do.

I'm shocked...aren't you?

Anti Federalist
01-30-2013, 01:57 AM
They will find I have no medical record, I imagine , though , they have records that could be displayed ....

That's a big red flag there, citizen.

You are reported.

Carehn
01-30-2013, 01:59 AM
Good! Drug laws destroyed the blacks and spansih. This should do well putting plenty of whites under the thumb of government. Love it. Was wondering where this "pill war" was going.

nail on head

oyarde
01-30-2013, 02:10 AM
That's a big red flag there, citizen.

You are reported.

Not my first time,she was cuter than you , no blue facepaint and all ...

phill4paul
01-30-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm VA. They get blood and urine. And everything else. I don't mind. I've got nothing to hide. What they see is what they get. I DON'T have anything to hide. I'm an unabashed non-conformist individual. I even have a FB page.
I don't care. I'm not gonna hide.

oyarde
01-30-2013, 02:23 AM
I have nothing to hide as well Phil .God Bless .

phill4paul
01-30-2013, 02:44 AM
I have nothing to hide as well Phil .God Bless .

May the great spirit bless you as well. As he does. Always. Everyday. Whether we are aware or not.

tod evans
01-30-2013, 06:01 AM
I'm sure they already do, they just can't use it in court yet because they're not supposed to.

Beat me to it...

+rep!

Tpoints
01-30-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm actually very surprised they don't have that access already.

tod evans
01-30-2013, 06:18 AM
I'm actually very surprised they don't have that access already.

See post #5

JK/SEA
01-30-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm shocked...aren't you?

why yes, yes i am. Hard to believe our government would/could be so sinister.

Hell, lets just go for broke and make it mandatory to implant RFID chips in everybody, that way they could access real time health and mental health conditions of anyone they want 'investgated' without court approval, i mean fuck, i got nothing to hide, so whats the big deal?

Peace Piper
01-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Now imagine that only an Obamacare national system that politicians and government agencies can access remotely so they are much less likely to get in trouble than Tricky Dick.

DEA wants to access your medical records without consent or warrant

Once ZeroCare is fully implemented anyone with the right FED password will be able to look at any Serf medical record they want.

Notice how the privacy debate never took place? Mass Media didn't even use the word Mandate until the train wreck passed congress.
Many Serfs deserve to be treated just like serfs, they brought it on themselves. We're just supposed to go along, i guess...

Oh and thanks much to Chief Justice Roberts- he holds the Supreme Court Pixie Dust- look for more "taxes" in the future.

Superfly
01-30-2013, 07:15 AM
why yes, yes i am. Hard to believe our government would/could be so sinister.

Hell, lets just go for broke and make it mandatory to implant RFID chips in everybody, that way they could access real time health and mental health conditions of anyone they want 'investgated' without court approval, i mean fuck, i got nothing to hide, so whats the big deal?
Don't you dare give them any more ideas!

JK/SEA
01-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Don't you dare give them any more ideas!

guaranteed this idea is already on the table. We're just waiting for an excuse to implement.

Eagles' Wings
01-30-2013, 08:11 AM
My medical records will be incredibly boring.....Donnay has given us so many great ideas for staying healthy and staying out of the doctors office.