PDA

View Full Version : Legal Immigrant Reminding Americans Why the 2nd Amendment Exists

coastie
01-29-2013, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hY2JR92Scmk

newbitech
01-29-2013, 08:41 PM
"the state is the people."

clap clap clap

alucard13mmfmj
01-29-2013, 08:53 PM
wow.. asian that is pro-gun O_O. that is quite rare.

Danke
01-29-2013, 09:13 PM
wow, thanks!

BSU kid
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
This...is...AAAMMAZING

UMULAS
01-29-2013, 09:33 PM

alucard13mmfmj
01-29-2013, 09:34 PM
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Welcome to the USA and for learning english and defending the constitution.

osan
01-29-2013, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hY2JR92Scmk

Saw this earlier today. Outstanding.

osan
01-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Here is my perspective from my family of grandmothers and grandparents.

My grandparents were held by the USSR and later at a nazi imprisonment conenctration camp in which they escaped and went to Argentina.
My other side of my family were of during the Spain's dictatorship and later left.
My family (mom and dad) were in the military regime in Argentina and then left.

Here is something that I learned from my family's history: Never trust your government, and never EVER let them touch your guns.

Some of my relatives ended up in concentration camps and after surviving that, the secret police paid them visits.

You are 100% on the money. Nothing and nobody calling itself "government" is to be regarded with anything less that outright suspicion and contempt.

alucard13mmfmj
01-29-2013, 09:43 PM
It seems to me that illegal immigrants is not constitution friendly.. like banning guns. >.>. Only support the constitution when it supports the purpose.

Illegal immigrants must change for the country. It is not the country must change for illegal immigrants.

Expatriate
01-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Great video! Will try to get people to watch it.

VanBummel
01-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Bump for the morning crowd. This is a great video that everyone should see and try to spread.

tod evans
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
4-stars!

Thanks!

Occam's Banana
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Forgive me. English is not my first language.

Nevertheless, it is much better than many other Americans' English.

Had he not mentioned it, no one would have known otherwise.

tod evans
01-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Nevertheless, it is much better than many other Americans' English.

Had he not mentioned it, no one would have known otherwise.

The language barrier certainly didn't affect his comprehension or logic, I was impressed..

fisharmor
01-30-2013, 07:42 AM
I am the descendent of illegal immigrants.
You see, when my great-grandparents emigrated to the US in the 19th century, the federal government wasn't enforcing the part of the constitution that you all claim exists which gives it the power to keep people out of the country.
They simply got on a boat, steamed over here, and stayed.
And their children fought the wars of US hegemony in the 20th century. They ended up being gun owners themselves.

I know a lot of legal immigrants these days. I think it's a safe bet I know more than most of you.
And I live in a fairly blue voting area.
I do not see general opposition to guns among legal immigrants. I see some that have bought into the fearmongering. And I see others who have been to the range with me. And some, believe it or not, are actually orientals. (I refuse to use the term "Asian" here because by and large, the Indians - who are no less Asian - are less keen on guns.)

I also do not see general opposition to guns among the illegal immigrants I know. There's a more basic reason for that, though.
They live their lives in fear.

If you're busting your ass to be able to eat, and trying at all costs to avoid the attention of the authorities, it doesn't do you any good to take a politically unpopular stance, now, does it?

EBounding
01-30-2013, 01:38 PM
This is worth bumping.