PDA

View Full Version : FNG, first post.

Fukthenannystate
01-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone,

First off, I'm glad a site like this exists for free expression and individual liberty. Secondly, I want to introduce myself. My name is Chuck (handle is Fukthenannystate). I'm a writer, a musician, a screen printer, and graphic designer. I like to home brew, study physics and philosophy, and cycle (road bike). I supported Ron Paul wholeheartedly, and Gary Johnson too. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative (libertarian) and I do not vote democrat or republican. I believe in the right to bare arms, free speech, academic and individual liberty and private property.

I like to think of myself as what John Mackey calls a "conscious capitalist". I'm currently running my own online company (epicdelusion.com) printing political shirts, etc. It's hard to compete sometimes but I like the nature of competition and the innovation and creativity that flows from it. I do not like government interference with business or private trade.

Anyway, enough about me. I look forward to sharing some ideas and hearing from you.

Cheers,

kathy88
01-29-2013, 05:27 PM
What's up, Chuck?

torchbearer
01-29-2013, 05:32 PM
welcome

dannno
01-29-2013, 05:49 PM
I really like the shirts. I'd rather be tripping, too.

klamath
01-29-2013, 05:58 PM
I think he got what he wanted.... a link to his commercial site....

sailingaway
01-29-2013, 06:15 PM

We've had a lot of people sell stuff here. They can't spam, but they can let people know they have something to offer, generally.

dannno
01-29-2013, 07:24 PM

Meh, he has a lot of the same interests as I and many other younger liberty activists do, great products and the theme of the site is fairly libertarian, though mostly in the "Politics" section. He has quotes from Bill Hicks, George Carlin, anti-war on drugs, pro 2nd amendment, anti-establishment, etc..

Danke
01-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Welcome aboard. Just be careful and tread lightly around that Kathy88 broad.

pcosmar
01-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome aboard. Just be careful and tread lightly around that Kathy88 broad.

Heck,, all of em.
we have dangerous women here.

Fukthenannystate
01-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up =)

Debating Gun Control on facebook with my friends and cohorts over the past few days, most of which are women who are pretty dangerously left-wing. I feel like I'm on the view, haha. Glad to see women standing up for liberty here.

Chester Copperpot
01-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Chuck chuck bo buck.. banana fana fo fu......

um hi chuck

Danke
01-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Heck,, all of em.
we have dangerous women here.

Ya, but I think only Kathy would cut someones head off and shit down their throat, well maybe LE too, but she'd hire someone else to do it for her.

Fukthenannystate
01-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Chuck chuck bo buck.. banana fana fo fu......

um hi chuck

Haven't heard that in a long time, very refreshing ;)

PatriotOne
01-29-2013, 09:02 PM
I believe in the right to bare arms....

What? Are those SOB's trying to take away our tank tops now too? They've gone too far now :mad:.

Fukthenannystate
01-29-2013, 09:31 PM
What? Are those SOB's trying to take away our tank tops now too? They've gone too far now :mad:.

Yup, and sleeveless v-necks too. What's next, a ban on assless chaps? totally insensitive.

PursuePeace
01-29-2013, 09:40 PM

heehee.

Welcome Chuck.

phill4paul
01-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Run. Run while you can. :p

What is seen cannot be unseen. Good, bad and ugly.

Just remember. We are not inviting you into our forums so much as you are accepting us into yours.

Caveat emptor. And welcome!

torchbearer
01-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Ya, but I think only Kathy would cut someones head off and shit down their throat, well maybe LE too, but she'd hire someone else to do it for her.

I wouldn't mess with a lady of liberty.