PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Running for a Third Term

itshappening
01-29-2013, 04:47 PM
The campaign style rallies and speeches he makes are crazy, all he wants to do is campaign. It's all he's good at. I'm starting to think he's running for a third term and that's why he continues doing them.

I suspect we will hear some excuse like "We need more time to fix things after Bush".

I don't see this man giving up Air Force One and the White House and his permanent campaign. He loves it too much.

So, how will he run for a third term? he's term limited right?

Well he could put Michelle Obama on the ballot. He could make the case to his base in Iowa that he needs more time to fix things and that by nominating Michelle Obama he will be president in all but name.

Once she's been nominated then he can start campaigning again in the battleground states where he can headline rallies and fundraisers on her behalf. Thousands will attend and chant his name.

Don't underestimate the cult of Obama. They will believe him and follow him and do what he orders.

If he pulled it off the 'celebrity president' gets to stick around for another 8 years.

itshappening
01-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Anyone who opposes this scheme will be labelled a racist, woman hating neanderthal .

How can you oppose Michelle ?

Smart3
01-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Obama is not George Wallace. You should get off Alex Jones' pickle.

James Madison
01-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Anyone who opposes this scheme will be labelled a racist, woman hating neanderthal .

How can you oppose Michelle ?

Michelle Obama is a ghoulish woman and not attractive, either...

I don't get her appeal.

supermario21
01-29-2013, 05:05 PM
I don't get it, either. Of course I'm still wondering how Barry has any...

dillo
01-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Who cares about rules anymore? Racist birthers all of you

Sola_Fide
01-29-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't think this will happen. Why should it when the banksters can just anoint another empty plastic man to run the show. This is the same thing they said about Clinton.

ShaneEnochs
01-29-2013, 05:12 PM
These kinds of threads are why I barely come here any more. Jesus.

RabbitMan
01-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Silly thread. Can we close this?

belian78
01-29-2013, 06:00 PM
itshappening making a trolling thread? SAY IT AINT SO!!!

TywinLannister
01-29-2013, 06:10 PM
yeah they said this about Bush too. It aint happening

loveableteddybear
01-29-2013, 08:26 PM
It would come off real "third world dictator"

NOVALibertarian
01-29-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't get it, either. Of course I'm still wondering how Barry has any...

He's charismatic and gives very, very good speeches most of the time.

It's easy for the masses to fall for his message. Despite what you think of his (terrible) policies, he has tons of appeal to the masses.

TheTexan
01-29-2013, 09:04 PM
This could actually happen if in 2016 we are in the middle of both a major economic crisis and World War III.

alucard13mmfmj
01-29-2013, 09:34 PM
they might do this if rand some how gets the nomination

Antischism
01-29-2013, 09:34 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/242/631/382.gif

NoOneButPaul
01-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I swear... every 4 years someone says this...

VanBummel
01-29-2013, 10:00 PM
What will be interesting to see is what Obama does after leaving the presidency. W just kind of faded away; I can't imagine Obama doing that...

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Stupid thread is stupid. BO is a puppet, nothing more.

pochy1776
01-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Obama is not George Wallace. You should get off Alex Jones' pickle.

I agree, Obama is limited by the twenty second a,endment. the last amendment to be repealed was the 18th amendment

ZENemy
01-29-2013, 10:19 PM
I agree, Obama is limited by the twenty second a,endment. the last amendment to be repealed was the 18th amendment

Obama is limited by many amendments, he simply doesn't care and does what he wants.

I do NOT think he will try to run a 3rd term, don't care if he did, I see no remedy in politics, only in the people.

TheTexan
01-29-2013, 10:20 PM

Heh heh heh, "President is limited by constitutional amendment"

phill4paul
01-29-2013, 10:28 PM
If the Reps offer up a Ron lite they might achieve this goal.

Origanalist
01-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Michelle Obama is a ghoulish woman and not attractive, either...

I don't get her appeal.

That's because you're not a wookie.

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Racist, obviously. Reported to Big Sister.

Fukthenannystate
01-29-2013, 11:34 PM
He's charismatic and gives very, very good speeches most of the time.

It's easy for the masses to fall for his message. Despite what you think of his (terrible) policies, he has tons of appeal to the masses.

Clearly you've never heard one of my speeches after I've had a few pints of 3 lions ale. I honestly never quite understood the Obama gives good speeches thing. I suppose growing up listening to Bill Hicks, Carlin, Bruce and old Henry Mencken recordings, it takes a lot to impress me as far as public speaking goes.

Carehn
01-29-2013, 11:41 PM
I don't see it. He is not running for a third term and if he somehow did it would kill him and he would not win.

James Madison
01-30-2013, 01:10 AM

lol

I considered posting something like this, but wasn't sure if it would be seen in poor taste....:D

RickyJ
01-30-2013, 01:22 AM
Just like Clinton and Bush ran for a third term. Why do old stories keep getting posted with a different president's name in it?

Obama is a figure head, no real power. Don't believe me, then watch him get taken down after the elite are finished with him. He will do as they say or he won't be president any longer.

phill4paul
01-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Good. A third Obama term would mean more towards a r3volution than an interventionist liberty candidate.

Still waiting to hear who on the RON PAUL forums will be the anointed one.

I'm not getting the impression that Rand will be the "one."

Occam's Banana
01-30-2013, 02:09 AM
I honestly never quite understood the Obama gives good speeches thing.

Nor have I. His speeches are awful. He does not give good speeches, let alone "very, very" good ones.

His speeches are either (1) scripted performances filled with vacuous platitudes and empty, meaningless rhetoric (when adequately telepromptered), or (2) rambling, incoherent train-wrecks of words (when not adequately telepromptered).

Here is one of the most cringe-worthy examples of (2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

WarAnonymous
01-30-2013, 02:22 AM
Nor have I. His speeches are awful. He does not give good speeches, let alone "very, very" good ones.

His speeches are either (1) scripted performances filled with vacuous platitudes and empty, meaningless rhetoric (when adequately telepromptered), or (2) rambling, incoherent train-wrecks of words (when not adequately telepromptered).

Here is one of the most cringe-worthy examples of (2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

Listen... If just we go sent the bed hospital kids to care receive preventative, it money cost less more in run long than the trip ER. Breathalyzers receive must all kids. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! CHANGE!!!! 2014!

*Crowd cheers

loveableteddybear
01-30-2013, 04:25 AM
The premise of this thread is that Obama will essentially appoint his wife as his successor, which for all intents and purposes, would give him a third term.

itshappening
01-30-2013, 05:14 AM
The premise of this thread is that Obama will essentially appoint his wife as his successor, which for all intents and purposes, would give him a third term.

Exactly. No one has tried it but I wouldn't put it past Obama. He's still very much in campaign mode and one has to wonder why.

Obama doesn't give great speeches, he's a celebrity president that loves to campaign and rally and people love to scream at him like teenage girls would do at Justin Bieber. He is a cult figure to them and to much of the media who continually give him softball interviews and a pass on important issues without any critical questions or thinking. He's the president, the man in charge, he embodies their hopes and aspirations and they adore him.

itshappening
01-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Just like Clinton and Bush ran for a third term. Why do old stories keep getting posted with a different president's name in it?

Obama is a figure head, no real power. Don't believe me, then watch him get taken down after the elite are finished with him. He will do as they say or he won't be president any longer.

No one has tried to effectively appoint their wife yet and stay in the White House beyond 2 terms but one has to wonder why Obama is still in campaign mode. Something tells me he won't let term limits get in the way of staying in the White House and flying around on Air Force One to continue his rallies and permanent campaign.

heavenlyboy34
01-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I have come up with a better conspiracy theory. BO shall be chosen as VPOTUS, and the CIA will take out the POTUS, making the Bamster POTUS again. :D

loveableteddybear
01-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Exactly. No one has tried it but I wouldn't put it past Obama. He's still very much in campaign mode and one has to wonder why.

Obama doesn't give great speeches, he's a celebrity president that loves to campaign and rally and people love to scream at him like teenage girls would do at Justin Bieber. He is a cult figure to them and to much of the media who continually give him softball interviews and a pass on important issues without any critical questions or thinking. He's the president, the man in charge, he embodies their hopes and aspirations and they adore him.
As I said in my initial reply, this is not unprecedented but new to the American experience It's common in third world dictatorships. A third obama term would virtually guarentee that I would begin to seriously consider immigration to another country (i.e. Cambodia, where my wife is from) or Canada (if we're lazy.) As long as it starts with a C.

PaulConventionWV
01-30-2013, 06:18 PM
The campaign style rallies and speeches he makes are crazy, all he wants to do is campaign. It's all he's good at. I'm starting to think he's running for a third term and that's why he continues doing them.

I suspect we will hear some excuse like "We need more time to fix things after Bush".

I don't see this man giving up Air Force One and the White House and his permanent campaign. He loves it too much.

So, how will he run for a third term? he's term limited right?

Well he could put Michelle Obama on the ballot. He could make the case to his base in Iowa that he needs more time to fix things and that by nominating Michelle Obama he will be president in all but name.

Once she's been nominated then he can start campaigning again in the battleground states where he can headline rallies and fundraisers on her behalf. Thousands will attend and chant his name.

Don't underestimate the cult of Obama. They will believe him and follow him and do what he orders.

If he pulled it off the 'celebrity president' gets to stick around for another 8 years.

Didn't they introduce a bill not long ago that would eliminate term limits for the president? What happened to that?

PaulConventionWV
01-30-2013, 06:19 PM
I don't think this will happen. Why should it when the banksters can just anoint another empty plastic man to run the show. This is the same thing they said about Clinton.

It gets rid of another barrier to absolute power, that's why.

PaulConventionWV
01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
These kinds of threads are why I barely come here any more. Jesus.

What's so bad about it?

itshappening
01-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Didn't they introduce a bill not long ago that would eliminate term limits for the president? What happened to that?

it's virtually impossible to change the constitution, better to find a way around it, Obama and the left are very good at that.

pochy1776
01-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Good. A third Obama term would mean more towards a r3volution than an interventionist liberty candidate.

Still waiting to hear who on the RON PAUL forums will be the anointed one.

I'm not getting the impression that Rand will be the "one."
Joe salero, tom woods, murray sabrin, peter schiff, walter williams, justin amash, kurt bills and thomas massie are probably better candidates than The one "rand paul"

KrokHead
02-02-2013, 05:22 AM

If anything because he got re-elected he finally grew a pair and is finally acting more liberal rather than a pushover ineffectual status quo pussy. (Not that more liberal is a good thing.) If Obama got the dictatorship thing done right he'll do what they do in most the world, strongly endorse his successor, get a spot somewhere in the cabinet and run the country from there.

Now I'm interested to see who Bloomberg in NYC endorses, and how visible he remains to be after this other person is supposedly mayor.