PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul @ Macy's Day Parade

sirachman
11-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Who is going?
I am dying to see some Ron Paul action from the sidelines!
Make it happen! Plz? k, thx
=)

By the way this has a massive audience, and I will even be watching it (however reluctantly except for the chance of seeing ron paul supporters) with my family.

wgadget
11-22-2007, 07:03 AM
And I was wondering if anybody will be making a float for the Rose Bowl Parade. Can you just imagine a great big floral Ron Paul Revolution float going down the streets of California on New Year's Day?

sirachman
11-22-2007, 07:10 AM
If I didn't have to stay alive to vote for Ron Paul and enjoy newfound freedom I would surely die in awe at such a wonderful sight..

REALLY people, if you live anywhere near either of these parades you really need to show up and show your support from the sidelines. Just one camera pan capturing your RON PAUL sign will capture millions of views. More people watch these than the presidential debates (sadly) so this is a great opportunity to make people go: "Huh, who the heck is Ron Paul?" and then go look him up and then possibly show what they find to their entire family and friends. With everyone having people over for the holidays this is a great chance. Just informing one person will quickly spread to multiple people because of the large amounts of people who have family members and friends visiting.

Heres to the hope!

Flirple
11-22-2007, 08:15 AM
Yes. Stretch a large banner with huge easily readable letters between 2 very tall poles so that it is above everyones head and try to get on camera. And if you don't get on T.V. plenty of people at the parade will at least see it.

This must happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Geronimo
11-22-2007, 09:30 AM
I think your best bet would be to contact the organizers of the meetup groups closest to, or in Pasadena.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
was anyone there I didn't watch?