PDA

View Full Version : Is this on the level?

osan
01-28-2013, 10:47 PM
This can't be real... can it? Anyone???

http://www.examiner.com/article/bombshell-sandy-hook-shooter-died-day-before-shootings

RickyJ
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
This can't be real... can it? Anyone???

http://www.examiner.com/article/bombshell-sandy-hook-shooter-died-day-before-shootings

I didn't read the article but of course it can be true. How? Because we got no video footage of Adam driving up to the school getting out of the car, putting a mask on and entering the school to kill the kids. There was a brand new security system in place at the school that had cameras surrounding the school. So such footage should be available if indeed Adam was the shooter.

bolil
01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Hmmm, how frequently are incorrect dates entered on death records? An end this loose would not be left untied is my emotional response but such responses can be conditioned. As regards witnesses in aurora stating tear gas canisters were deployed simultaneously from two directions this could be the result of confusion. Witness A states it came from the left, witness B states it came from the right. This, of course, does not mean either isn't true.

I do question though, what happened to that guy at Sandy Hook that they pulled out of the woods? Do they conceal his identity for his own protection or for a darker reason?

What is certain is that the GOV is capable of perpetrating these things, and frequently guilty (Tuskegee Experiment, Gulf of Tonkin, intentional endangerment of the Lusitania, Indian Genocide, Pakistani drone strikes et al.

Furthermore I am convinced that the GOV is quite active in cointelpro. Certain things may be leaked, true things perhaps, to ferret out and flag the suspicious. 1984 by Orwell is hailed as the "surveillance state dystopia" but it detailed so much more than that. The resistance group ends up being a front run by the establishment to identify potential noncompliants.

bolil
01-28-2013, 11:09 PM
I didn't read the article but of course it can be true. How? Because we got no video footage of Adam driving up to the school getting out of the car, putting a mask on and entering the school to kill the kids. There was a brand new security system in place at the school that had cameras surrounding the school. So such footage should be available if indeed Adam was the shooter.

sorry for double, and this too. Where is the footage? We can watch graphic rape,murder,torture simulations but should be protected from the real thing? This is the real flag I suppose.

ghengis86
01-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Possible. But it's hard to believe they could be that stupid or careless. Clerical error? That's hard to believe too.

The psyop within the psyop has me perplexed.

I will resort to a tried and true belief; believe the opposite of what the government tells you.

ClydeCoulter
01-28-2013, 11:18 PM
I still think it strange that there are no eye witnesses in either case, or at least I haven't heard of any (That actually saw the perp do it).

fr33
01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Oh wow. A screenshot from a genealogical website got the date wrong.