PDA

View Full Version : Hacked emails show potential False Flag in Syria

itshappening
01-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Alleged hacked emails from defense contractor Britam reveal a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime, fulfilling what the Obama administration has made clear is a “red line” that would mandate US military intervention.

The leaked emails, obtained by a hacker in Malaysia, feature an exchange (click here for screenshot) between Britam Defence’s Business Development Director David Goulding and the company’s founder Philip Doughty;

Phil

We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.

We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.

Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David

The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad by Gulf states like Qatar and NATO powers.

If the claim that such as plot was “approved by Washington” can be verified, then the Obama administration is complicit in a war crime.

According to Cyber War News, which details the process of how the emails were hacked and includes screenshots of the leaked documents, the hack also uncovered, “extremely personal information,” including copies of passports of Britam employees, some of whom appeared to be mercenaries.

A full list of all the hacked documents can be found here. One software systems administrator who analyzed the ‘header’ details from the email in question concluded, “I have to admit that the email does indeed look genuine….all these facts check out. So with Mythbusters objectivity I have to call this one plausible.”

http://www.infowars.com/hack-reveals-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/

american.swan
01-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Hacked emails?? Computer with no password?? Since when did Windows become insecure?? Oh email... You mean those digital postcards?? Sigh.

Who here sends encrypted emails stored on an encrypted hard drive??

satchelmcqueen
01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
bump

enhanced_deficit
04-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions and wait till all the facts come out.

Dr.3D
04-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions and wait till all the facts come out.

I'm thinking there is an agency, who's job it is to make sure some facts never come out.

enhanced_deficit
04-08-2017, 08:24 PM
I think you are referring to highly secretive Dept of Obfuscation.
But from freedom of information standpoint, media owners should be making sure facts are outed. Closets are for clothes.

Dark_Horse_Rider
04-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Qatar ?

. . . that sounds like their kind of thing

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:13 PM
I'm thinking there is an agency, who's job it is to make sure some facts never come out.

Probably the same agency charged with putting out alternative facts.

Dr.3D
04-08-2017, 09:13 PM
I think you are referring to highly secretive Dept of Obfuscation.
But from freedom of information standpoint, media owners should be making sure facts are outed. Closets are for clothes.
I suspect the media owners are the same folks who work for that department.