PDA

View Full Version : Most Penetrating Analysis Yet of Sandy Hook: Target isn't 2nd Amendment, it's Free Speech

James_Madison_Lives
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/272308/most-penetrating-analysis-yet-of-sandy-hook-target-is-not-second-amendment-it-is-free-speech-itself

Cliff Notes to video:

- How did Gene Rosen's rehearsal of his lines wind up on Youtube? Or the pre-press conference video of Robbie Parker? Why are there so many glaring oddities and inconsistencies? Author argues they were placed deliberately, to rile up skeptics and critical thinkers.

- Argues that government knew some unhinged people would start harassing people like Rosen and parents, thereby demonizing truth seekers.

- Real target is not guns, but truth movements. Most people will only see "crazies" who mock dead children, and will want the authorities to take them away.

- US military is not so much the worry, but militarized police who have far greater numbers of sociopaths in their ranks. The object is to bait Americans to civil war to justify enormous crackdown.

- We can resist peacefully by keeping our arms handy, not letting them take them away, and working toward a steady awakening. The international banksters are running the show. We need to expose them and begin peaceful resistance.

Please please watch. I beg you...

Project Sandy Hook Explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgaBw9txktY

James_Madison_Lives
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
A note on the author of the video. Max Igan is from Queensland, Australia. His website is http://thecrowhouse.com/

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-29-2013, 01:50 PM
The international banksters are running the show.

I have not watched the video yet, so not commenting on it specifically. But I will say that, at the least, local bankers are riling people up by doing things like foreclosing on property not behind on payments. (They just start refusing payments) Motive seems to be to steal "equity." For the most part, local judges rubber stamp foreclosures regardless of the facts involved.

MelissaCato
01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
It says - this video is currently unavailable on my YouTube remote.

phill4paul
01-29-2013, 02:18 PM
It says - this video is currently unavailable on my YouTube remote.

Hmm.. I can still get it after clicking through this.....

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.

MelissaCato
01-29-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't have that option on my YouTube remote. Ok, thanks.

coastie
01-29-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't have that option on my YouTube remote. Ok, thanks.

You mean on a phone? It gave me that message on mine. Weird.

I guess I'll sit through an hour of this, need to take a break from school anyway.

coastie
01-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Whoa ~2:30 in Gene Rosen footage of him rehearsing the same lines he used in later interviews?!?!?!?!!??! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Okay, now I'm really interested...

coastie
01-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Meh, only got 20 minutes or so into it, I'll wait on a synopsis if someone does one.

ZENemy
01-29-2013, 04:08 PM
In my opinion.

Right hand
A deal was made "Check this out gun manufactures and NRA, we are going to talk about banning shit, but dont worry we are not really gonna do much but your stock is going to go through the roof and you will have made so many sales you will not be able to keep up

Left hand
Demonize "truthers" and by that, they are demonizing the TRUTH in its entirety. I am hearing so much "shut up you stupid truthers" Only in this backwards ass marxist child like world would the TRUTH be a bad thing.

Truthers are the new smokers and the truth is second hand smoke. I agree that IF sandy hook was staged it was to go after Free Speech and the entire truth movement.

James_Madison_Lives
01-29-2013, 08:52 PM
I agree that IF sandy hook was staged it was to go after Free Speech and the entire truth movement.

Ayup. This explains perfectly what they are trying to do to Ben Swann for asking legitimate questions, equate him with those who say no one died. This is an attempt to go after anyone who does not swallow the official story on ANYTHING by labeling him as a "conspiracy nutter." The logic in the video is unassailable and feels like someone blew a room full of smoke suddenly clear. Now it all makes perfect sense. It doesn't matter if some of the people are actors or not. They just want people asking the question.

Also by "staged" it doesn't mean it wasn't Lanza who really killed 20 kids. MK-Ultra shows they can program anyone to do just about anything.

ZENemy
01-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Ayup. This explains perfectly what they are trying to do to Ben Swann for asking legitimate questions, equate him with those who say no one died. This is an attempt to go after anyone who does not swallow the official story on ANYTHING by labeling him as a "conspiracy nutter." The logic in the video is unassailable and feels like someone blew a room full of smoke suddenly clear. Now it all makes perfect sense. It doesn't matter if some of the people are actors or not. They just want people asking the question.

Also by "staged" it doesn't mean it wasn't Lanza who really killed 20 kids. MK-Ultra shows they can program anyone to do just about anything.

Im with it! Truly agree.

And IF they get control of the internet, the mainstream will simply move online and ensnare the sheep yet again.

There is a reason why free speech is first in line, think about it, if they can arrest gun owners for speaking out next time, how hard will it be to ban them? I know its slightly more complicated than that, but I am zooming all the way out.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-30-2013, 02:06 AM
and if it's all just a bunch of nuts and their nutty ideas , mid september 001 must have happened just like that nice tv movie program told us it did