PDA

View Full Version : C4L's John Tate Calls on RNC Chair Priebus to Overturn Establishment Power Grab

Matt Collins
01-28-2013, 02:34 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.org/national-blog/president-john-tate-calls-on-rnc-chair-reince-priebus-to-overturn-establishment-power-grab/

jkr
01-28-2013, 02:35 PM
it would be a good sign of faith...

aclove
01-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Any particular reason this press release went out after the RNC Winter Meeting, rather than during or before? I've had people asking me.

LibertyEagle
01-28-2013, 03:41 PM
It would be a sign, but even if he does it, I won't have any faith in him.

nobody's_hero
01-29-2013, 06:55 AM
It would be a sign, but even if he does it, I won't have any faith in him.

Why bother changing the rules back? THe GOP has already shown us that the rules don't matter.

FSP-Rebel
01-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Any particular reason this press release went out after the RNC Winter Meeting, rather than during or before? I've had people asking me.
Thought I heard that the Nat'l comm woman from ME proposed to postpone the vote by allowing the entire RNC to vote on it instead of just the rules comm. She's our gal and apparently she got her way, so this should be good for us. I'm not sure when the rescheduled date is, but there are county and state conventions coming up in many places so we might be able to add some more good people to the RNC ranks soon.

sailingaway
01-29-2013, 11:12 AM
They are voting in February.

At least that is my understanding.