PDA

View Full Version : Cheating in the polls?

noumenon
11-22-2007, 04:25 AM
I saw an independent online poll floating around two days ago and I voted on it. After I voted, Ron Paul had 4600 votes and was doing pretty well, tied with all the front runners. The next day I woke up and Ron Paul was at 4500 votes, with several of the Ron Paul comments I had seen previously not there anymore. Explain that one to me.

I've noticed this sort of thing happening with a lot of polls lately, and people are getting discouraged. Don't! Just realize that not everything is how it may appear. People, not just the media, are really trying hard to stop Ron Paul from ever getting his feet on the ground. They'll fail. Because people like us don't care what the polls say, we're going to vote for him anyway. We don't care if they slander his name and thwart his supporter's efforts to make our voice heard. We will vote, and we will win.

Don't let their lies get you down. Stay strong. Spread the word and show up to vote. That's your only responsibility. The rest is in the hands of fate.

I'll be gone for the weekend, so, happy Thanksgiving to everyone, even the Ron Paul haters. And all I want for Christmas is Ron Paul 08! :)

Oh, and keep an eye on the bad guys.....