PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul flickr photos from Kansas City. NY Times photographers present

nathanielyao
06-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Ron Paul in the NEW YORK TIMES! :eek:

Well, not quite yet but here is something from the campaign:

[snippet]

Ron Paul in Kansas City

Kansas City enthusiastically welcomed Congressman Ron Paul last Friday, June 15th...

Throughout the day, a two-man camera crew from the New York Times photographed Dr. Paul for an upcoming article in the New York Times Sunday magazine. The crew traveled with Dr. Paul to Phoenix the next day.

For full article:

http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/06/ron-paul-in-kan.html

briatx
06-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I know you think you're being cute, but next time could you please title your threads accurately?

hells_unicorn
06-22-2007, 12:05 PM
Well, this is definitely progress, I'll say that much. Hopefully the coverage will be positive.

ThePieSwindler
06-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Well, this is definitely progress, I'll say that much. Hopefully the coverage will be positive.

Even if they give him some praise, they will inevitably add the adjectives "longshot", "low-polling" etc and refer to him as "barely on the radar of scientfic polls" etc.

joenaab
06-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Even if they give him some praise, they will inevitably add the adjectives "longshot", "low-polling" etc and refer to him as "barely on the radar of scientfic polls" etc.

I'm getting so tired of hearing that from all the interviewers! The guy on NPR yesterday who did a great job in the interview, still said something like, "You have virtually no chance of winning".

peruvianRP
06-22-2007, 12:16 PM
"You have virtually no chance of winning".

Yeah right bitch. That is why you invited him?