PDA

View Full Version : The Three Stages of Revolution

DamianTV
01-27-2013, 02:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BlloLf02Y&feature=player_detailpage

Know your Past to know your Future.

A Son of Liberty
01-27-2013, 09:34 AM
This video does an excellent job of laying out the "why" of US foriegn policy.

+ rep. Thanks.

ninepointfive
01-27-2013, 10:10 AM
This video helps confirm the notion that its better to beat them than to join 'em.

pcosmar
01-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Excellent video.
I think it goes beyond the Petro Dollar,, and that it is only the "means" to accomplish the goal.

The end Goal is a ONE World currency and total control. but that is irrelevant in context.

Resistance is Necessary.

DamianTV
01-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Excellent video.
I think it goes beyond the Petro Dollar,, and that it is only the "means" to accomplish the goal.

The end Goal is a ONE World currency and total control. but that is irrelevant in context.

Resistance is Necessary.

I agree. I also think that the video keeps the idea simple enough for those who are not as informed as others to be able to contextually comprehend the video as a whole. There are a great many concepts, facts, conclusions, interpretations, and goals that have been excluded.

But to summarize in general, the ultimate goal is ultimate power belonging only to a small group of dominant men.

DamianTV
06-22-2020, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BlloLf02Y&feature=player_detailpage

Know your Past to know your Future.

*Bump*

Hey look at that. Video has been removed. Lets summarize.

Step #1 - Spread of Information

In order to combat the spread of information, you WILL see MASS CENSORSHIP. Oh look, the VIDEO IS GONE. THAT is CENSORSHIP.

Step #2 - Public Disobedience

What is currently happening with ANTIFA and BLM is a REVERSE form of Disobedience, where people are Disobeying Freedom by attacking the very things they are told are Forms of Oppression. Keep in mind that the LEFTIST PARADIGM to create a PERCEIVED ENEMY is OPPRESSOR VS OPPRESSED. The powers that be are currently trying to push a RACE WAR as hard as they can by trying to portray ALL Whites as Oppressors, even when good honest white people do all they know how to do to end real racism. This is REVERSE RACISM, and the intent is to transition from Destablization into Crisis. Crisis is the Enabling Point for the Elite to take even more power and more freedom from EVERYONE.

Stage #3 - Revolution

We are transitioning into this phase. The people that are becoming violent are doing so and revolting against anything American. The thing that worries me the most is that not all revolutions are successful. Since the current violence is being supported by the Status Quo, this violence has a good chance of succeeding and will result in the COLLAPSE OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT. The name of America may be the same, but it will become an absolute SYMBOL of FAILURE OF FREEDOM when the real failure is not of Freedom itself, but the policies of Extreme Government.