PDA

View Full Version : I had a Dream....

jclay2
01-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Ok guys, I literally had a dream today.

This dream took place at a relatives house in a broken down distopic future. The crux of the dream was that Police were doing unlawful search and seizures to find guns and other contraband. This was happening in every single house and no one was left out. In this dream, my entire family was not fighting but passively protesting by quoting the constitution and demanding that the police remember the oath they took when they swore allegiance to protect the constitution.

Maybe I am spending to much time reading AF's post, listening to Alex Jones, etc. But this dream felt way to realistic and I am indeed worried this sort of thing happening on a massive scale (especially to liberty lovers) is our near future. Anyone else been having "tyranny" dreams lately?

bolil
01-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Ok guys, I literally had a dream today.

This dream took place at a relatives house in a broken down distopic future. The crux of the dream was that Police were doing unlawful search and seizures to find guns and other contraband. This was happening in every single house and no one was left out. In this dream, my entire family was not fighting but passively protesting by quoting the constitution and demanding that the police remember the oath they took when they swore allegiance to protect the constitution.

Maybe I am spending to much time reading AF's post, listening to Alex Jones, etc. But this dream felt way to realistic and I am indeed worried this sort of thing happening on a massive scale (especially to liberty lovers) is our near future. Anyone else been having "tyranny" dreams lately?

When I dream I am running, I am moving fast. On a bike, on foot, on roller blades. Perhaps I am running from tyranny and all of its terrible implications. Perhaps I run the unwinable race against myself. I do so love to dream. What I don't like about my night lives is that I run and seldom fight.