PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous has dirt on Supreme Court justices?

itshappening
01-26-2013, 11:38 AM
They're distributing encrypted files named after Supreme Court justices and threatening to release the keys unless the legal system is reformed:

http://www.zdnet.com/anonymous-hacks-us-sentencing-commission-distributes-files-7000010369/

tod evans
01-26-2013, 11:45 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?402496-Anonymous-hacks-US-Sentencing-Commission-distributes-files

:o

sailingaway
01-26-2013, 11:50 AM
I have no idea if that is true, but isn't it rumored Hoover did? My first question is who ELSE has this dirt on them?

jkob
01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
They don't have **** unless they release them

belian78
01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Haven't you guys watched National Treasure 2!? The president has his black book remember? lol I'm sure there's plenty of dirt to be found on the SC Justices, but I'm equally sure that Anon are at least controlled opposition if not all out agent provacateurs. (sp?)

mport1
01-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Nice. I would love to see some dirt on those thugs put out to the public.

cheapseats
01-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Anonymous has dirt on Supreme Court justices?

USE IT OR LOSE IT.

pcosmar
01-26-2013, 12:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WaPni5O2YyI#!

Interesting.

angelatc
01-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Nice. I would love to see some dirt on those thugs put out to the public.

I'd really prefer not to see any of them resign right now.

sailingaway
01-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Well, Kagen, could we do worse?

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2013, 02:17 PM

Interesting.

Anyone download the stolen encrypted files from Pirate Bay yet? The link is in the original post of this embedded video on it's YouTube page.

CaptainAmerica
01-26-2013, 02:43 PM
why make a bluff about having info instead of just DOING it? if they have info they shouldn't wait for men in black suits to show up at their doors.If they have information of corruption . I just watched the entire video and realize that its a bit insane.

thoughtomator
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Even the supposedly OK Supreme Court justices suck when you look closely. Who here was aware that Clarence Thomas used to be a lawyer for Monsanto?

oyarde
01-26-2013, 02:47 PM
I do not believe it.

tangent4ronpaul
01-26-2013, 03:24 PM
warhead sizes
Alito 150 mb
Breyer 150 mb
Ginsburg 150 mb
Kagan 132.73 mb
Kennedy 108.35 mb
Roberts 22.78 mb
Scalia 150 mb
Sotomayor 100.62 mb
Thomas 150 mb

(odd that 5 of them are the same size. rar file?)

Keys
http://www.facebook.com/notes/usa-government-took-you-over/anonymous-releases-warhead-encryption-keys-warhead-us-doj-lea-2013aes256/202266033246726

-t

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2013, 03:30 PM
CNN Report.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2FaL1IQEM&feature=youtube_gdata

01-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Well, Kagen, could we do worse?

With Obama in his second term and not worried about getting elected again? Yes we could do worse.

osan
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Haven't you guys watched National Treasure 2!? The president has his black book remember? lol I'm sure there's plenty of dirt to be found on the SC Justices, but I'm equally sure that Anon are at least controlled opposition if not all out agent provacateurs. (sp?)

SURE they are provocateurs? That is a bold statement. They may be... they may not be. How can you tell when you cannot even define the metes and bounds of the set called "Anonymous"? Is it a monobloc entity with leadership and funding and other definite attributes? Is it a cell structure with no bosses, no formal specification, and so on? Perhaps it is a little of both. Perhaps neither? Without knowing these bits it is impossible to say whether they are controlled opposition. We cannot even readily tell if the "government" came flying apart whether claims for credit by someone spewing the label "Anonymous" really were to mean anything.

Consider this: if the world elite are about to be defeated in the USA, what might they do? There is the definite and perhaps likely path of overt material action against us - perhaps a UN invasion force landing on our shores to "restore order and stability". But consider the risks that would entail, namely the worst risk of them all: exposure to the light of day and the scrutiny that would follow.

Now consider an alternative: If defeat becomes imminent, "they" allow for the appearance of a more global victory in the USA than is really attained by imploding the federal government COMPLETELY just as the WTC tower came down in mere seconds. This accomplishes several things. For one, it paints a deceptive picture, putting people closer to a state of ease than they might otherwise adopt with regard to the "enemy within". Two, as much as we hate these tyrants, an equilibrium is at work here and people are used to it. Remove the regulator suddenly and the people of this nation will absolultely freak out like nothing you have seen nor will see again in your lifetime, assuming you survive to tell the tale. I believe that this tyranny needs to be backed away from in a well considered and piecemeal manner and definitely not in sudden and cold turkey fashion. The latter would likely necessitate a whole lot of killing and possibly even tyrannical behavior to keep the population from going completely blood simple on itself.

Three: The US military would become de-funded in nearly instantaneous fashion as the house of cards came crashing down around us, rendering us vulnerable to foreign invasion. Before you accuse me of wearing tin on my head, hear me out. Invasion does NOT have to mean coast to coast infiltration by foreign troops. Any establishment of strong and large beach heads would set us up for further incursions down the road and it can all happen in the name of maintaining order and stability. Outside of the USA this situation could be spun any which way to make Americans appear as ravening and insane, sub-human monsters opposed to order and UNITY of the race of men. If the US government were to collapse in toto, what would the possible results be? A very possible outcome would be more liberty-oriented states in formal secession from the USA and entering into regional alliances. The effective dissolution of the US military as a single and coherent unit would leave us in a very precarious circumstance for a long-ish time. The stronger the liberty reaction to the tyrants, the more diminished the standing army may likely become in result and the greater our collective exposure. Control of our major seaports alone would destroy resistance in virtually no time. Airports could hold our for as long as the fuel does... just a couple of weeks at most. When the boats with oil stop arriving, we are done. Toast.

Unlikely to happen? Perhaps, but not nearly so much that I would fail to consider the strategic and tactical contingencies in the event the boys in blue helmets were to come a knocking at our doors.

The generally wretched circumstance of our wholly corrupted and technologically enabled global political machinery tends to drive one and all toward reduction of the self to the lowest denominator out of the sheer necessity of the need to defend oneself from his neighboring nations. Just as most US companies in a given market were faced with the existential choice of going to China or going out of business the moment the first among them fled the union-strangled shores of America for $0.40 an hour labor, so might it be that we are obliged to maintain large standing armies precisely because so many other nations have them and might well use them against us were we to show signs of sufficient weakness. Part of the fallout of despotism is this "become strong like us or fall to our sword" choice that is forced upon the larger players possessing things the rest might find useful to steal.

Even the fall of the US government - the evil against which we all chafe - is no guarantee that the fundamental forces in which this tyranny is rooted will be extirpated from so much as our own shores, much less the world. Implosion of the federal government could possibly even aid and abet the globalist agenda. The game is now SO complex and convoluted that analysis of such events and their outcomes becomes very tricky. Multi-variate analysis is a real bitch in even the simplest cases. Taken to this level of maze-like tangle it becomes instantly mind numbing and stupefying.

I posit that the rapid dissolution of the fedgov would be the end of liberty in shorter time than we stand to see under the current scheme.

Given all this seemingly tangential propounding, we see that we can take NOTHING for granted in such matters. We cannot say that Anonymous is good or bad because we know NOTHING about them per se. We know only what we can see - results, claims of credit, declarations, and so forth. We have no faces or names with which to associate with a given occurrence and we therefore have no idea if this week's Anonymous event was done by anyone even remotely related to those from last week.

This is an ultimate cat and mouse game and we are the mice, milling about in the pitch black not even sure whether there is a cat out there in reality. We only hear disembodied voices going, "MEOW".

The honest truth of things is that we the people of the USA are in a truly frightful position at this time. If most of us realized the true depth and nature of the poo in which we are now floating, I suspect the resulting freak show would set the entire world to marveling.

osan
01-28-2013, 02:02 PM

Interesting.

Indeed, and yet frustrating in that one has no basis of provenance.

A few observations. Firstly, it is a relatively "slick" production. There is at least some money seen here. Whoever made it has a sense of the dramatic, given the presence of a musical score, not to mention its timbre. The producer implies a large organization, vastly distributed in some key strategic locations. If true, why announce it? Psywar tactic? They make mention of a software "warhead" but do not discuss what it will do. More psywar brew? Perhaps.

Overall, I like what it says but have no basis for accepting this as "real". Very frustrating. What else could it be? A bait line set out to attract... someone?

I like it but do not trust it. Only time will tell what this ultimately proves to be... maybe. :)

osan
01-28-2013, 02:04 PM

And here you hit on a possible objective: you leak shit on this one or that, they resign, and President Poltroon packs his court. Once accomplished, the shit would stand to fly very fast and with great fury.

UtahApocalypse
01-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Was the key ever released in the whole wiki leaks thing? seems that these groups could be sending files filled with nothing just as a threat. The video claims that media will be able to get redacted parts of the files.... have any been shown yet?