PDA

View Full Version : What To Do When They Come For Your Guns

TywinLannister
01-25-2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V64bWqFUo34

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Because you don't appreciate how the eloquent can speak wonderfully without doing any thinking, you seem to be speaking faster than you think. If they show up at your neighbors door, they show up at your door. (The militia was created to protect the people [the body] from tyranny; whereas, the military was created to protect the new government [he head] from tyranny. They won't be showing up at your door because they will be out flanked in all directions by your neighbors. Loving thy neighbor as thyself keeps the Ten Commandments away so to speak.)

Danke
01-25-2013, 08:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?402442-It-s-a-rough-life-for-violent-naked-pooping-masturbators

DamianTV
01-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Dont register. Criminals dont, and those that do put themselves at risk. If they dont know you have a gun, they cant come for your gun.

Danke
01-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Dont register. Criminals dont, and those that do put themselves at risk. If they dont know you have a gun, they cant come for your gun.

Katrina?

But sadly, I bought most of my guns through a FFL, so there is a record.

pcosmar
01-25-2013, 08:24 PM
I have no guns,, I have guile.

TywinLannister
01-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Because you don't appreciate how the eloquent can speak wonderfully without doing any thinking, you seem to be speaking faster than you think. If they show up at your neighbors door, they show up at your door. (The militia was created to protect the people [the body] from tyranny; whereas, the military was created to protect the new government [he head] from tyranny. They won't be showing up at your door because they will be out flanked in all directions by your neighbors. Loving thy neighbor as thyself keeps the Ten Commandments away so to speak.)
Tell it to the guy who made the video, not to me.

Anti Federalist
01-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Katrina?

But sadly, I bought most of my guns through a FFL, so there is a record.

You traded all your firearms to free yourself from bondage when stuck on a tramp steamer bound for Malaysia, after being Shanghaied by a crew of homosexual Lebanese sailors.

torchbearer
01-25-2013, 09:27 PM
here is a plan for you.
keep one handgun at your residence that is registered to you. (this one you can part with if it looks like you are about to be killed by government forces)
put all your unregistered weapons in caches. (these weapons you will use to execute the war the government started by taking your handgun.)

next subject- caches
hole in ground.
storage space rented by cash
relatives homes that have no registered weapons.

Danke
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
You traded all your firearms to free yourself from bondage when stuck on a tramp steamer bound for Malaysia, after being Shanghaied by a crew of homosexual Lebanese sailors.

I doubt I could be that convincing telling your first hand experiences.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Tell it to the guy who made the video, not to me.

Well, I'm not really criticizing. He doesn't start off at the Founders. I don't know why people don't make them the whole focus? First one reduces to them and then they continue reducing to them. The problem is always resolved that way. The sophist wants to unplug his or her audience from the past. They do this by making them out to be backwards fools. The modern idea of the rise of man. As Gorgias once said, "man is the measure of all things." This isn't saying anything other than what the people want to hear. Shame on you! Your ancestors were racists, cowards, militants, whores, and cock suckers! Well, I'm getting off on another thread here.

torchbearer
01-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I doubt I could be as convincing as you.

The details almost makes me think it actually happened to him.
The last part must have been dredful.

thoughtomator
01-25-2013, 09:39 PM
lost them all in a tragic boating accident

Danke
01-25-2013, 09:43 PM
The details almost makes me think it actually happened to him.
The last part must have been dreadful.

Ya I realized that after I reread his post.

Not sure he found it dreadful, though. Probably put himself in that situation in the first place.

Tod
01-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Lost them in a boating accident? Let's verify that with a little waterboarding....

presence
01-25-2013, 09:56 PM
here is a plan for you.
keep one handgun at your residence that is registered to you. (this one you can part with if it looks like you are about to be killed by government forces)
put all your unregistered weapons in caches. (these weapons you will use to execute the war the government started by taking your handgun.)

next subject- caches
hole in ground.
storage space rented by cash
relatives homes that have no registered weapons.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/9208/92084396cc2034114ffe1842c8cccca3ec3eb8d.gif

pacelli
01-25-2013, 09:56 PM
No, there will be no deals.

There will be no surrendering of arms.

No sacrifices.

No compromises.

We will not lose our conviction... will we?

We must preserve the 2nd amendment. It is critical to RESTORING AMERICA NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNIeOB0whI

torchbearer
01-25-2013, 09:59 PM
No, there will be no deals.

There will be no surrendering of arms.

No sacrifices.

No compromises.

We will not lose our conviction... will we?

We must preserve the 2nd amendment. It is critical to RESTORING AMERICA NOW.

I'm am there to take up arms against tyranny.
I say we do it smartly, and not let them pick us off one at a time.

pacelli
01-25-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm am there to take up arms against tyranny.
I say we do it smartly, and not let them pick us off one at a time.

I agree that somewhat organized and trusted groups are important. They are in error if they assume groups do not already exist.

;)

torchbearer
01-25-2013, 10:01 PM
If people are interested in starting a pgp encrypted network using an aol messenger as a means of communcation, pm me and i can give you details on how getting suited up with the software.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-26-2013, 08:18 AM
If people are interested in starting a pgp encrypted network using an aol messenger as a means of communcation, pm me and i can give you details on how getting suited up with the software.

Cool, I'll make sandwiches.

paulbot24
01-26-2013, 10:08 AM
I wonder if they are happy to see us freaking out about the possibility of losing our Second Amendment Constitutional right. "What if they take away our 2nd Amendment right?" I wonder what they would have done if we laughed and said something like, "You can't remove parts of the Constitution you don't like. The Constitution is older than anybody alive and I don't think it gives a damn whether Obama finds it inconvenient or not." Wouldn't it have sent a more powerful message if we didn't even flinch and acted like it was a poor publicity stunt? Instead we were freaking out (me included) like he could set fire to it if he wanted to, and we were all just hoping he'd be nice and let us keep it. Just a curiosity.

kathy88
01-26-2013, 10:49 AM
I wonder if they are happy to see us freaking out about the possibility of losing our Second Amendment Constitutional right. "What if they take away our 2nd Amendment right?" I wonder what they would have done if we laughed and said something like, "You can't remove parts of the Constitution you don't like. The Constitution is older than anybody alive and I don't think it gives a damn whether Obama finds it inconvenient or not." Wouldn't it have sent a more powerful message if we didn't even flinch and acted like it was a poor publicity stunt? Instead we were freaking out (me included) like he could set fire to it if he wanted to, and we were all just hoping he'd be nice and let us keep it. Just a curiosity.
Great point.

BAllen
01-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Tell them your property is a gun free zone, and they'll need to leave.

jclay2
01-26-2013, 04:31 PM
lost them all in a tragic boating accident

I am guessing your precious metals were on the same ill fated ship as well?

Dr.3D
01-26-2013, 04:38 PM
I am guessing your precious metals were on the same ill fated ship as well?
Nope, mine disappeared from where I hid them and I thought perhaps one of my relatives had taken them, so I didn't report the theft.

erowe1
01-26-2013, 04:44 PM
I wonder what they would have done if we laughed and said something like, "You can't remove parts of the Constitution you don't like. The Constitution is older than anybody alive and I don't think it gives a damn whether Obama finds it inconvenient or not."

Why would they need to take anything out of it? It's not like having the Constitution say they can't do something actually means they can't.

fj45lvr
01-26-2013, 05:05 PM
hide them if you don't want to use them at that moment....

cheapseats
01-26-2013, 05:10 PM
...They won't be showing up at your door because they will be out flanked in all directions by your neighbors...

And they lived happily ever after, The End?

This is OBAMA-CALIBER wishful thinking. It may have been true back in the day, it may be true in idiosyncratic pockets. But generally speaking, it would be FOOLHARDY to rely on the notion of an interventionist Neighborhood Watch...unless neighbors "happen to be" Militia, which implies purposeful organization.

Generally speaking, neighbors will draw their curtains and breathe a sigh of relief that it's YOU and not THEM.

KrokHead
01-26-2013, 06:42 PM

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Philhelm
01-26-2013, 06:47 PM
If there is no protection against unlawful search and seizures, then does it really matter if the government knows with certainty whether you possess a firearm?

GuerrillaXXI
01-26-2013, 07:04 PM
What to do when they come for everyone's guns? There's only one answer: USE your guns.

Leave your house first if possible, of course, to avoid being surrounded. And try to link up with others. Remember the quotes in my signature. You have to die one day, one way or another. You do NOT have to be reduced to slavery.

If the government can take your guns or intimidate you into refraining from using them to defend your essential liberty, then you've already surrendered ALL of your rights (not just your gun rights). In that case, there is NOTHING they can't take from you or do to you.

CaptainAmerica
01-26-2013, 07:56 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/33155777.jpg http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33734958.jpg

zade
01-26-2013, 08:23 PM
This place has gone crazy. They're not coming, folks.

Pericles
01-26-2013, 09:13 PM

If deterrence theory works, you are correct. If deterrence does not work, there will be a great deal of unpleasantness.

TywinLannister
01-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Some wisdom from Sun Tzu's Art of War

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

One defends when his strength is inadequate, he attacks when it is abundant.

If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight, even though the ruler forbid it; if fighting will not result in victory, then you must not fight even at the ruler's bidding.

PaulConventionWV
01-26-2013, 10:35 PM
It'll be a while before they actually come and physically take our guns from us.

Tod
01-26-2013, 10:39 PM

You haven't seen the new legislation in NY? Just what do you think they will do when people don't register? A deadline has been set: ONE YEAR. They will use every excuse to confiscate at every turn and whittle down the populace until there is no significant resistance.

GuerrillaXXI
01-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Some wisdom from Sun Tzu's Art of War"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight, even though the ruler forbid it; if fighting will not result in victory, then you must not fight even at the ruler's bidding."To me, "victory" simply means killing more than one enemy attacker before I get killed. That's the mindset we need to ensure our freedom. Nothing less will do.

GuerrillaXXI
01-26-2013, 11:07 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33734958.jpg
It's not about being a bad-ass. I don't claim to be unafraid of death. I'm just more afraid of slavery than of death.

The point is that you're going to die one day, one way or another. You can't avoid it. It might be quick, like from a heart attack or from a bullet, or it might be slow and miserable. But one day, you'll be put into a grave.

Knowing this, are you willing to give up all your rights in order to merely DELAY death by some unknown amount of time? Because even if you give up all your rights and accept slavery (which everyone who fails to use his guns to defend against mass gun confiscation will be doing), then you're still going to die anyway. So what will you gain?

LibForestPaul
01-26-2013, 11:14 PM
It'll be a while before they actually come and physically take our guns from us.

They don't have to take your guns. They rarely are such overt. Nice ammo, how about a little medical tax. 20 round mag, sorry only 10. No full autos for you, actually even semi. Need a permit to carry that rifle to the range. Do you have children in the house WITH guns lying about, time for CPS for a little checkup. Everyone needs to register, for safety. FEMA coming, time to turn in your guns for this emergency.

Anti Federalist
01-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Instead we were freaking out (me included) like he could set fire to it if he wanted to, and we were all just hoping he'd be nice and let us keep it. Just a curiosity.

The fact is that he could.

There is a standing army of FedCoats and their Quislings, that has been placed among us, that will follow fucking orders and I shit you not.

Being fully aware of that:

I will not strike first, I will not fire first, but I will not comply.

And, by God, if I get the chance to, I will defend myself if compliance is to be forced upon me.

God damn it all to hell, and enough fucking talk.

Shit, as a fat ex-smoker I deserve to die anyway, right?

:mad:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-27-2013, 12:38 AM
And they lived happily ever after, The End?

This is OBAMA-CALIBER wishful thinking. It may have been true back in the day, it may be true in idiosyncratic pockets. But generally speaking, it would be FOOLHARDY to rely on the notion of an interventionist Neighborhood Watch...unless neighbors "happen to be" Militia, which implies purposeful organization.

Generally speaking, neighbors will draw their curtains and breathe a sigh of relief that it's YOU and not THEM.

The militia protected the people from tyranny. The military protected the new government from tyranny. If we can't protect our neighbors, then we might as well just fling ourselves into a tiger cage. The alternative to neighbors protecting themselves from tyranny is what?