PDA

View Full Version : Court says Obama appointments invald, vindicates Mike Lee’s protest

SpreadOfLiberty
01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/55701116-90/president-court-lee-obama.html.csp

anaconda
01-25-2013, 03:28 PM
I am steadily gaining confidence in Mike Lee.

BAllen
01-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Great news! A win for freedom! Obama's trampling of the Constitution is coming to light.

anaconda
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Great news! A win for freedom! Obama's trampling of the Constitution is coming to light.

I wish the Republicans would have acted similarly with G.W. Bush.

coastie
01-25-2013, 04:23 PM

I wish the American species could remember a whole 8 years ago, in that nothing happened then, as nothing will happen now. It's like watching a slow motion virtual reality History Channel episode of how our country was destroyed being filmed for the near future, if that makes sense. I can hear that familiar Modern Marvels voice as he narrates how Reaper drones suppressed the insurgency in the neighborhoods of America.(A friend stopped by with some of the killer bud, I'm just a weee bit under the influence at the moment, sorry.)

anaconda
01-25-2013, 04:43 PM
I wish the American species could remember a whole 8 years ago, in that nothing happened then, as nothing will happen now. It's like watching a slow motion virtual reality History Channel episode of how our country was destroyed being filmed for the near future, if that makes sense. I can hear that familiar Modern Marvels voice as he narrates how Reaper drones suppressed the insurgency in the neighborhoods of America.(A friend stopped by with some of the killer bud, I'm just a weee bit under the influence at the moment, sorry.)

No apology necessary..Actually, it's a great little piece of writing.

By the way, if you haven't seen this movie, do yourself a favor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoWgqy45d84

Zippyjuan
01-25-2013, 06:23 PM

A party is only against something when the other guy is doing it.