PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

sailingaway
01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
again, I hate linking to ws but I saw it there first:

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/feinstein-gun-control-bill-exempt-government-officials_697732.html

bunklocoempire
01-25-2013, 03:56 PM
http://s6.postimage.org/niwg21jld/good_to_be_king.jpg

paulbot24
01-25-2013, 04:13 PM
They provide an exemption for retired police officers but don't offer the same to retired veterans? If I was a rifleman stationed overseas in the Marines, leave with an honorable discharge, and re-enter the civilian population, they trust a retired cop with a rifle over me? I hope the veterans raise hell over this.

anaconda
01-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Feinstein is the archetypal elitist in her governance. And, ironically, a lowly lapdog for powerful special interests. A true enemy of The People.

phill4paul
01-25-2013, 04:18 PM
There's any easy way to avoid any physical confrontation if they choose to do so. Law-Enforcement is exempted. So if a sheriff DARES to do so deputize the citizenry.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiwrQOec0eZzWy6vKly05tlLknhgV73 FArsxTq7verH3xfrN4M

01-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Who cares, it will never pass.

paulbot24
01-25-2013, 04:39 PM
I do because it will be attempted again, and again, and again. If it doesn't pass, they'll say, "Hmmm, we're not quite to that point yet."

01-25-2013, 04:41 PM
It will never pass ever.

cheapseats
01-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

And Pelosi exempted major donor Starkist Tuna from her minimum wage hike.

And Obama is launching a TAX EXEMPT foundation to push his TAX policies.

I'd ask again: How will I know when my Countrymen have had enough?

Expatriate
01-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Can't even view that site for some reason, could someone paste the text here?

cheapseats
01-25-2013, 04:45 PM
24 Jan 20h ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
@SenFeinstein: You say Gun Grab accommodates "hunting rights" and "defense rights", but you conspicuously ignore PROTECTION AGAINST TYRANNY.

24 Jan ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
@SenFeinstein: It's easy to see how someone with enuf power to funnel government contracts to her husband is unworried about Tyranny but...

@SenFeinstein: ...pampered Suits snug in Ivory Towers have NO objectivity. Being above the fray gives your ilk the LUXURY to demonize guns.

@SenFeinstein: For kicks, what IS total dollar value of government contracts funneled to your uber rich husband during your looooong tenure?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-25-2013, 04:46 PM
I do because it will be attempted again, and again, and again. If it doesn't pass, they'll say, "Hmmm, we're not quite to that point yet."

Unconstitutional laws are not laws. The guys with the guns might come for you, but they're breaking the law, not you.

invisible
01-25-2013, 04:48 PM
It will never pass ever.

That's what was said when the drinking age was raised to 21.
That's what was said about the patriot act.
That's what was said about obombacare.
Need I go on? Or have you gotten the point yet? If you haven't, just watch for a few decades as more of this crap gets shoved down our throats, no matter how blatantly unconstitutional.

paulbot24
01-25-2013, 04:54 PM
And when the Democrats have House/Senate majority, they won't try to pass this then? This is conditioning. They know it won't pass this time, but they are getting people used to the idea that our Constitutional rights are not untouchable. In fact they are clearly debatable and subject to change at any time. They are conditioning the public to forget the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. We should not be relieved it won't pass, we should be shocked and angered that "shall not be infringed" in our Constitution means nothing to our elected officials, who took an oath to the Constitution.