PDA

View Full Version : Sheriffs say "NO!" to Gun Grabbers

IndianaPolitico
01-25-2013, 08:25 AM
http://iroots.org/2013/01/24/sheriffs-say-no-to-gun-grabbers/
"County Sheriffs around the nation have vowed to defend gun rights. This comes as liberal Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces new unconstitutional gun regulations that rip the 2nd amendment to shreds."

coastie
01-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Sheriffs say "NO!" to Gun Grabbers ....until the Feds say "Well, then I guess you won't be getting anymore money for more APC's and AR-15's, plus no more money for your drones or SWAT gear to raid pot growers!". When the feds pull the money, most, if not all, of these sheriff's will do an about face.

My worst cop experiences have ALL been with the county Sheriff's, I don't trust any of them.

truelies
01-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Hmmmmm these are the same sheriffs who are frontline storm troopers in the drug wars.

Don't trust them as a group any further than I would trust Officer Friendly aka Barney the dog killer.

tod evans
01-25-2013, 08:58 AM
My worst cop experiences have ALL been with the county Sheriff's, I don't trust any of them.

I trust government agents as far as I can drop-kick an anvil.

radiofriendly
01-25-2013, 09:34 AM
It was funny to see a Brit guy start arguing about how crazy this is when I posted it on facebook. Yeah, you guys thought this was crazy back in the 1760s.

phill4paul
01-25-2013, 09:54 AM
As has been pointed out by several on these forums all a Sheriff would have to do is deputize any citizen to exempt them from AWB13. How many will do so?

IndianaPolitico
01-25-2013, 11:46 PM
It was funny to see a Brit guy start arguing about how crazy this is when I posted it on facebook. Yeah, you guys thought this was crazy back in the 1760s.

Saw that, thought that was funny.