PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving -- What are we thankful for?

Paul4Prez
11-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Things for Ron Paul supporters to be thankful for this year (please add to the list):

1. We have an honest, consistent, principled, intelligent, well-qualified candidate in Ron Paul.

2. Ron Paul decided to enter the race, despite his initial skepticism.

3. The energy and creativity displayed by all Ron Paul supporters.

4. The planning and camaraderie here on the Ron Paul Forums, even when we disagree with each other.

5. It's not too late to save the Republic and restore the Constitution.

6. ???

navi
11-22-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm thankful for all my new friends I made after joining my Ron Paul student organization on my campus :)

llepard
11-22-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm thankful for all my new friends I made after joining my Ron Paul student organization on my campus :)

I am thankful for Ron Paul. He is making an enormous personal sacrifice.

I am thankful for the beauty and purity of the Freedom message.

I am thankful for this movement. I am proud to belong.

I am thankful for America. What it was, what it will be.

I am thankful for my wife and kids.

God bless and protect Ron Paul. We need him badly.

Naraku
11-22-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm thankful for everything and ANYTHING! I ain't dead and most people I like aren't either.

In respect to Ron Paul, I'm thankful Michigan finally got their shit together! Also Ron Paul will be on the top of my ballot!

pcosmar
11-22-2007, 10:21 AM
In Michigan we have the Primaries back.
Ron Paul gives me hope for America.
The Bird is in the oven.
Pies are done
Family is on the way.
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Marceline88
11-22-2007, 10:23 AM
I am thankful for the Liberty and Freedom I DO have and thankful for the prospect of winning even more Liberty and Freedom for myself and my fellow man.

I am thankful for being alive at this time of impending renewal of the American Spirit.

I am thankful for my fellow Ron Paul supporters. I am thankful that there are so many others who hear the call and are joining in to sound it louder than ever before.

I am thankful for my life, my family and friends and this day. I am thankful for the food that will be set before me and I am thankful for all creation. God bless us all, amen.

:O)

Mark
11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm thankful to be able to fight for what's right.