PDA

View Full Version : Zuckerberg supporting Christie

itshappening
01-24-2013, 07:24 PM
So why isn't this young billionaire supportive of Rand Paul and liberty GOPers instead of the loud mouth, liberal big government Republican from New Jersey?

We can't even win the young billionaire's, we are so doomed.

Mark Zuckerberg to host Chris Christie fundraiser
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-chris-christie-fundraiser-86672.html?hp=r11

-

If Zuckerberg is really taking a shine to the loud mouth he could bankroll his 2016 presidential campaign.

We need to try and convert Zuckerberg before it's too late.

AGRP
01-24-2013, 07:30 PM
How much do you get paid to troll? Any health benefits? 501K?

belian78
01-24-2013, 07:33 PM
How much do you get paid to troll? Any health benefits? 501K?lol, I've wondered that myself a time or two. There's a few that have been frequent posters here in the last year I would ask that question.

itshappening
01-24-2013, 07:36 PM

What makes me a troll?

Zuckerberg bankrolling Christie in 2016 will be most unwelcome.

Sheldon Adelson has already said he will be bankrolling several candidates.

Iowa is going to be fun.

We're the only ones who will be backing Rand, and will be up against an array of fake conservatives with billionaires backing them; money no object and plenty of TV ads.

Start saving.

Spoa
01-24-2013, 07:37 PM

His point is fair. Planning is needed.

AGRP
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
lol, I've wondered that myself a time or two. There's a few that have been frequent posters here in the last year I would ask that question.

No need to wonder. This account has been here since 2007, so health benefits probably kicked in in 2008 unless the same account is used by multiple agents. Theres probably 5-10 of them here at any time. Some are obvious and some arent. Some are quite popular.

braane
01-24-2013, 07:48 PM
What makes me a troll?

Zuckerberg bankrolling Christie in 2016 will be most unwelcome.

Sheldon Adelson has already said he will be bankrolling several candidates.

Iowa is going to be fun.

We're the only ones who will be backing Rand, and will be up against an array of fake conservatives with billionaires backing them; money no object and plenty of TV ads.

Start saving.

Money really wasn't important in Iowa. Santorum won the state and spent next to nothing. Ads get overplayed there and it eventually starts to be more annoying than anything. Money will become an issue after January, assuming Florida and South Carolina go later this time. By that time hopefully Rand will have taken Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada so it won't matter.

Not to say money will be completely irrelevant, but we raise enough.

belian78
01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
No need to wonder. This account has been here since 2007, so health benefits probably kicked in in 2008 unless the same account is used by multiple agents. Theres probably 5-10 of them here at any time. Some are obvious and some arent. Some are quite popular.
Yeah, I used to love coming to this site and still do use it to get away from the insanity of the rest of the web. Unfortunately though, the establishment hacks have the run of the place anymore, and all but a few of us from the start are still here. The worst is, Josh and Bryan seem to be ok with the attack dog mentality thats reared it's ugly head over the last year.

Brian4Liberty
01-24-2013, 08:03 PM
IIRC, he was not a Ron supporter back in 2008. Doubt anything has changed since then. No doubt he will fund the same candidates as Adelson.

itshappening
01-24-2013, 08:41 PM
IIRC, he was not a Ron supporter back in 2008. Doubt anything has changed since then. No doubt he will fund the same candidates as Adelson.

it's going to be interesting if Zuckerberg and Adelson are funding 6-8 candidates.

Jesus christ, what a mess it's going to be.

The chances are one of these billionaire backed frauds will fool enough people (and the media) and catch fire.

We really need to think how to counter this.

itshappening
01-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Money really wasn't important in Iowa. Santorum won the state and spent next to nothing. Ads get overplayed there and it eventually starts to be more annoying than anything. Money will become an issue after January, assuming Florida and South Carolina go later this time. By that time hopefully Rand will have taken Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada so it won't matter.

Not to say money will be completely irrelevant, but we raise enough.

Money can keep them on tv in iowa,NH,SC chances are if multiple candidates are well funded then it's going to be a major headache.

It's usually very hard to raise money in a presidential primary and therefore establish viability but in effect we're going to see billionaires underwriting campaigns.

There will be lots of frauds running and getting attention, praise and coverage from the media as they're shills and it will drown out Rand's message. The billionaire cash will make them viable and give them staying power, put them on tv etc.

I think that's how they're going to deal with him. Kristol just won't give up, he will be trying to defeat him through a multi candidate approach along with the rest of the establishment.

it might work to the extent that Christie does a Romney and gets something like 32% of the vote in Iowa and NH and ends up the nominee.

The establishment will be delighted with such a result.

itshappening
01-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Jindal
Christie
Rand Paul
Rubio
Ryan
Santorum
Perry
-

I'm assuming this lot are running plus one or two other governors thrown into the mix. Someone who can run a hopeless and pure social conservative platform and peel off evangelicals would be perfect for the establishment to try and target Rand in Iowa with, maybe Brownback will run again.

The good thing is Rand tends to stand out even in a crowded field as you saw on the foreign relations committee when Rubio flopped.

He's also got the Ron Paul support that's been there for 5 years in the early states.

The problem is all of these candidates will be able to raise millions of dollars from the establishment and drown out the message and make the debates into a farce where each person gets 2 minutes.

That's just how the establishment will want it because the more Rand gets coverage the better it is for him so best drown him out with all these frauds running with vague messages of "compassionate conservatism" and over consultant driven garbage.

Danke
01-24-2013, 09:08 PM

I have no idea if he is a troll or not, haven't paid much attention to him.

But you definitely are a troll that comes into any thread that mentions Alex Jones with your stupid and repetitive remarks and Youtube video.

dinosaur
01-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Someone who can run a hopeless and pure social conservative platform and peel off evangelicals would be perfect for the establishment to try and target Rand in Iowa with, maybe Brownback will run again.

Huckabee?

Uriah
01-24-2013, 09:19 PM
it's going to be interesting if Zuckerberg and Adelson are funding 6-8 candidates.

Jesus christ, what a mess it's going to be.

The chances are one of these billionaire backed frauds will fool enough people (and the media) and catch fire.

We really need to think how to counter this.

Don't turn on the water.

paulbot24
01-24-2013, 09:23 PM
We still have plenty of time to let things shake out. Hopefully by 2016 Facebook will have myspaced.

georgiaboy
01-24-2013, 10:05 PM
p.e.t.e.r.t.h.i.e.l.e.t.a.l.