PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly Discussing Rand w/ Michelle Malkin on Fox (video added)

FSP-Rebel
01-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Just thought I'd make a formal post about this discussion just now on Fox. Both were running cover hard for Rand not that he needed it but they were just showcasing the whining liberals and there name calling techniques they were employing against Rand. Apparently, Sen Boxer was so furious:eek: about his line of questioning against Hillary that she had to leave the Senate chamber. Also mentioned why Rand is so popular with the Tea Party because he hasn't been assimilated to the borg in DC, saying that many talk the buck-stops-here bravado yet fall short and engage in meaningless questioning to officials. Rand had a great day yesterday, perhaps someone can find a clip of this discussion at some point as it went really well.

video update:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2117325624001/

Deborah K
01-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Good to hear!!! Go Rand!!!!

Brett85
01-24-2013, 01:38 PM
This is the latest comment from a liberal on Rand's Facebook page. It's pretty much the standard stuff you hear from them.

"Sexist , racist , bigoted teabagger is all you are . Besides not being very intelligent. Enjoy your one term."

itshappening
01-24-2013, 01:40 PM
I told you Rand offers all these talking heads repentance because they knew deep down "Ron Paul was right" and had huge support, they just didn't like his style and the way he rubbed their hypocrisy in their faces.

Rand on the other hand tends to rub the liberals hypocrisy in their faces and is much more nuanced and fresh.

itshappening
01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Now all we need is for Krauthammer to praise him and the transformation will be complete.

Brian4Liberty
01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Sen Boxer was so furious about his line of questioning against Hillary that she had to leave the Senate chamber.

Royalty doesn't like being questioned.

erowe1
01-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Now all we need is for Krauthammer to praise him and the transformation will be complete.

That would definitely make me uneasy.

mz10
01-24-2013, 01:47 PM

I was about to say "Yeah, that's gonna happen," but then I remembered that even Bill Kristol kinda-sorta praised him. It's gonna be tough for them to walk all this back in 3 years, even if they want to.

Deborah K
01-24-2013, 01:50 PM

ROFL. How insightful.

Deborah K
01-24-2013, 01:52 PM
If memory serves, Boxer and Clinton are related by marriage.

whoisjohngalt
01-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Where is the tube?

Varin
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Where is the tube?

http://video.foxnews.com/

edit: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2117325624001/did-sen-rand-paul-cross-the-line-at-clinton-hearing/?playlist_id=903226511001

cajuncocoa
01-24-2013, 03:13 PM
This is the latest comment from a liberal on Rand's Facebook page. It's pretty much the standard stuff you hear from them.

"Sexist , racist , bigoted teabagger is all you are . Besides not being very intelligent. Enjoy your one term."This is all libtards know. If you question a woman, you're sexist. If you question anyone who isn't White, you're racist. meh. I've stopped caring about those labels. Rand did good yesterday.

Cody1
01-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Just thought I'd make a formal post about this discussion just now on Fox. Both were running cover hard for Rand not that he needed it but they were just showcasing the whining liberals and there name calling techniques they were employing against Rand. Apparently, Sen Boxer was so furious:eek: about his line of questioning against Hillary that she had to leave the Senate chamber. Also mentioned why Rand is so popular with the Tea Party because he hasn't been assimilated to the borg in DC, saying that many talk the buck-stops-here bravado yet fall short and engage in meaningless questioning to officials. Rand had a great day yesterday, perhaps someone can find a clip of this discussion at some point as it went really well.

Rand needs to sweep his office for bombs lol.

anaconda
01-24-2013, 05:40 PM

This is sort of bordering on the surreal. Michelle ("Ron Paul has no business being on the debate stage") Malkin defending Rand tooth and nail.

P.S. I must admit that I liked her reference to the Washington "Borg." :D

supermario21
01-24-2013, 05:56 PM
I think even Malkin has shifted. I remember her from the convention complaining about the poor treatment of Paul's delegates.

Patrick Henry
01-24-2013, 07:22 PM
I tend to agree with this.
I told you Rand offers all these talking heads repentance because they knew deep down "Ron Paul was right" and had huge support, they just didn't like his style and the way he rubbed their hypocrisy in their faces.

Rand on the other hand tends to rub the liberals hypocrisy in their faces and is much more nuanced and fresh.

lx43
01-24-2013, 08:24 PM

I wouldn't ever trust him.

kathy88
01-24-2013, 08:27 PM
NONE of these pundits are going to be on team Rand in 4 years. History people.

Matt Collins
01-24-2013, 10:57 PM
NONE of these pundits are going to be on team Rand in 4 years. History people.Maybe, maybe not. But after giving him an audience for the next 3 years, it will be nearly impossible for them to try the same tricks they did against Ron.

anaconda
01-25-2013, 05:37 PM
NONE of these pundits are going to be on team Rand in 4 years. History people.

^This. If we thought the media treatment of Ron was shabby, just wait and see what happens if Rand becomes competitive for the nomination in 2016. It will be surreal.

itshappening
01-25-2013, 05:57 PM
^This. If we thought the media treatment of Ron was shabby, just wait and see what happens if Rand becomes competitive for the nomination in 2016. It will be surreal.

Nonesense, they're not going to do anything to Rand.

There is absolutely nothing they can go after him with even if they had some plan to actually do that and it would mean turning on someone they've had on their shows and spoken nice about for years.

It's so unlikely and a silly assumption based on how they treated Ron.

anaconda
01-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Nonesense, they're not going to do anything to Rand.

There is absolutely nothing they can go after him with even if they had some plan to actually do that and it would mean turning on someone they've had on their shows and spoken nice about for years.

It's so unlikely and a silly assumption based on how they treated Ron.

I am assuming that you are being satirical. You had me going there for a second..

Rudeman
01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
The right wing media may not go after him but you can almost guarantee that MSNBC will become even more unwatchable and probably CNN as well if he becomes a real threat, especially if Hillary runs.

emazur
01-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Maybe, maybe not. But after giving him an audience for the next 3 years, it will be nearly impossible for them to try the same tricks they did against Ron.

Peter Schiff was blacked out by the media during his 2010 Senate run

Matt Collins
01-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Peter Schiff was blacked out by the media during his 2010 Senate run

Because he had no chance to win that seat which made him politically irrelevant, at least from a national perspective.