PDA

View Full Version : The 2 Steps 2 Victory! Nov. 30th and Dec. 16th!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 11:54 PM
We have a big challenge ahead of us. This challenge is to go all out in the next two (2) major fundraising efforts on Nov. 30th and Dec. 16th. It is important that we dig deep, sacrifice, and go all out on these two dates!

1) Nov. 30th "Rudy's Reading List"

http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/

2) Dec 16th "The Tea Party of 2007"

http://www.teaparty07.com

The campaign has recently made it clear that money collected at the Tea Party on Dec. 16th will be too lately for the absolutely CRITICAL early primary states such as Iowa and New Hampshire. This is why it is vital we go ALL OUT on Nov. 30th to make sure the campaign has all the cash they need (and they need a LOT of it) to win in these early states! Then on Dec. 16th we will have go ALL OUT once again to raise another MASSIVE amount of money for him to spend on the LATER primary states!

To be blunt, we can use the success of the "Rudy's Reading Room" money bomb to gain publicity for the SECOND (The Tea Party) money bomb and raise even MORE MONEY!

We can do this and we can make HISTORY! However, we all need to recognize how important it is that Ron Paul obtains the nomination. If he does not win this nation is headed towards a police state, perpetual war, and financial ruin! We must recognize this TRUTH and campaign like our FUTURE is at stake!

To be blunt, the future of ourselves, our friends, and our families are at stake!

Will you participate in these two MASSIVE MONEY BOMBS for LIBERTY!?

Sematary
11-21-2007, 11:56 PM
We have a big challenge ahead of us. This challenge is to go all out in the next two (2) major fundraising efforts on Nov. 30th and Dec. 16th. It is important that we dig deep, sacrifice, and go all out on these two dates!

1) Nov. 30th "Rudy's Reading List"

http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/

2) Dec 16th "The Tea Party of 2007"

http://www.teaparty07.com

The campaign has recently made it clear that money collected at the Tea Party on Dec. 16th will be too lately for the absolutely CRITICAL early primary states such as Iowa and New Hampshire. This is why it is vital we go ALL OUT on Nov. 30th to make sure the campaign has all the cash they need (and they need a LOT of it) to win in these early states! Then on Dec. 16th we will have go ALL OUT once again to raise another MASSIVE amount of money for him to spend on the LATER primary states!

To be blunt, we can use the success of the "Rudy's Reading Room" money bomb to gain publicity for the SECOND (The Tea Party) money bomb and raise even MORE MONEY!

We can do this and we can make HISTORY! However, we all need to recognize how important it is that Ron Paul obtains the nomination. If he does not win this nation is headed towards a police state, perpetual war, and financial ruin! We must recognize this TRUTH and campaign like our FUTURE is at stake!

To be blunt, the future of ourselves, our friends, and our families are at stake!

Will you participate in these two MASSIVE MONEY BOMBS for LIBERTY!?

yep - all in for both. :)
I still won't max out but I'll do what I can.

Menthol Patch
11-22-2007, 12:00 AM
yep - all in for both. :)
I still won't max out but I'll do what I can.

Thanks for being willing to contribute!

Wayne Hammond
11-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmm..... let me think about this...

Uh.... YES, I agree!!

Nov 30th AND Dec 16th!!! Sounds like a winning combo!

Menthol Patch
11-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Lets think of it this way. On Nov. 30th we donate like crazy and raise five million dollars for Ron Paul! This gives us another week of massive free publicity where everyone in the media is mentioning the upcoming Tea Party!

Then at the Tea Party we raise TEN MILLION dollars DOUBLING what we raise on Nov. 30th! That will shock the world!

However, this way Ron Paul will have all the money he needs for the primary states and we will gain massive publicity!

gpickett00
11-22-2007, 12:08 AM
good move, definitely good to have an earlier date!

Shaun
11-22-2007, 12:30 AM
GUYS WE HAVE NO MARGIN FOR ERROR. STAY FOCUSED ON DEC 16TH.
I looked over the message from our fund raising director that started all the trouble, one line jumped out at me...

" If you wait a month from now to donate, your money will only be spent after Iowa caucus-goers and New Hampshire primary voters have made up their minds"

I have spent twenty years in marketing and PR, a lot of it here in Hollywood, and I can tell you that if we derail the greatest single event in political fundraising history based on that "belief" of his this will go down as the turning point for this campaign. He has absolutely no base in fact to suppose that many people will have their minds "made up" two to three weeks out. Total BS and Fantasy Island stuff. Look at History if you need to..Clinton, Kerry, Carter, Reagan. Comments like that show me how straight laced and conventional this guy is. I have HUNDREDS of people working for me in 26 countries, far more than the RP campaign, if one of my guys EVER sent out a message like that to my MARKETING people ( in this case that would be all of us..) he would be terminated. Instantly. By me. In a rage. Justifiable.
Those of you who think it's OK to raise 4m on two days just don't get how the media work. They wont' cover it. They just won't, already been done, they have that t shirt. Fundraisers should stay OUT of PR and Marketing. I do not believe for a single moment that Ron Paul knew that email was going out and my advice to everyone is to stay focused on the tea-party event.
If we raise 10m on that day it will be a shot heard around the world.
If we want to get RP into the White House it's time to take FULL, END2END responsibility to get this done and a big part of that is to recognize when execs are competent and not competent.
Oh, yeah..and while I'm at it..***K YOU FRANK..

Shaun
11-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Oh, by the way " Rudys Reading list" as a URL is a nightmare. It means NOTHING to anyone. There is no purpose behind it. It's very poor for anyone to be associated with. I do not belive for a NANO SECOND that Ron Paul would choose that domain name and further I believe he would distance himself from it.
Tea Party is being promoted around the world. We have some big name fitness celebs here in LA who will be emailing their databases for the 16th. I don't want them to know one thing about "Rudys reading what?" event.
I'm very surprised that focus would have been lost so quickly based on one request from a guy who's ONLY success on his post has been created by all of YOU.
Oh, yeah...FRANK? That's right, we are coming for you on the 17th. We are going to.....well you know.

Paul4Prez
11-22-2007, 12:45 AM
I've pushed the idea for a November 30th fundraiser, and I'm glad an effort is going forward, but I think the goal for it should be modest -- like a million dollars. It should be for a cash infusion to the ad budget, not a major media event.

The funds raised on December 16th will come too late to spend in Iowa and New Hampshire, but the publicity generated by breaking Hillary's record will be all over the news, right before the primaries, and more effective in establishing Ron Paul's credibility than the ads would have been anyway.

So let's keep raising $100,000+ per day from now through the end of the year, join the weekly $25 money bombs at RonPaulMoneyBomb.com, and have a nice November send-off for Ron Paul. Then let's make headlines on December 16th.

Shaun
11-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Bump...

tonyTheBest
11-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I looked over the message from our fund raising director that started all the trouble, one line jumped out at me...

" If you wait a month from now to donate, your money will only be spent after Iowa caucus-goers and New Hampshire primary voters have made up their minds"

I have spent twenty years in marketing and PR, a lot of it here in Hollywood, and I can tell you that if we derail the greatest single event in political fundraising history based on that "belief" of his this will go down as the turning point for this campaign. He has absolutely no base in fact to suppose that many people will have their minds "made up" two to three weeks out. Total BS and Fantasy Island stuff. Look at History if you need to..Clinton, Kerry, Carter, Reagan. Comments like that show me how straight laced and conventional this guy is. I have HUNDREDS of people working for me in 26 countries, far more than the RP campaign, if one of my guys EVER sent out a message like that to my MARKETING people ( in this case that would be all of us..) he would be terminated. Instantly. By me. In a rage. Justifiable.
Those of you who think it's OK to raise 4m on two days just don't get how the media work. They wont' cover it. They just won't, already been done, they have that t shirt. Fundraisers should stay OUT of PR and Marketing. I do not believe for a single moment that Ron Paul knew that email was going out and my advice to everyone is to stay focused on the tea-party event.
If we want to get RP into the White House it's time to take FULL, END2END responsibility to get this done and a big part of that is to recognize when execs are competent and not competent.

I agree with this comment too.
It's way too distracted. We need a big bang not a fire-cracker.
What we can do is to encourage people to donate as much as they can but still save 100 bucks for Dec 16th.

Focus Liberty
11-22-2007, 02:14 AM
doing both dates is not a problem... honor your pledges!

McDermit
11-22-2007, 02:23 AM
I really don't understand the moneybomb obsession.

What's so hard about donating ON YOUR OWN? If you want to donate today, or next week, or on Christmas, just do it. Obviously, the 16th is a great idea and if allowed to remain only and final moneybomb, with HQ backing off, it will be a hit and will accomplish it's goals and propel the campaign to the top of the pack.

But these multi-bombs and mini-bombs are just pointless. They actually hurt morale, and will likely detract from the impact of (and money raised on) the 16th.

jrich4rpaul
11-22-2007, 02:34 AM
I think we should wait for the 16th, and until then, just compete with the other candidate's moneybombs. This will give us enough time to save to out-raise Romney's coming up.

The symbolism of the 16th is something we can all get behind, and it's MUCH more of a powerful message. There's no argument against it like on the 5th.

BeFranklin
11-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Lets think of it this way. On Nov. 30th we donate like crazy and raise five million dollars for Ron Paul! This gives us another week of massive free publicity where everyone in the media is mentioning the upcoming Tea Party!

Then at the Tea Party we raise TEN MILLION dollars DOUBLING what we raise on Nov. 30th! That will shock the world!

However, this way Ron Paul will have all the money he needs for the primary states and we will gain massive publicity!

We're only going to get another story for one more money bomb. It would be better just to donate as much as you can to the end of November without a money bomb, and get it to 12 million by then.

Cyclone
11-22-2007, 05:36 AM
///

BeFranklin
11-22-2007, 05:37 AM

Fully agree, and just posted that (reading thread backwords).

There should be only one more big money bomb, exactly when we said it should be, and getting the amount said or more. The press isn't going to cover more then that. That will break all records.

I think we should just try to get as close to 12 mil by the end of Novemembr as possible, no special money day. That is 3 mil. A better way to increase funds then skipping presents is to sign up new people FYI :)

Finn
11-22-2007, 05:53 AM

Very well said. It saddens me to see people losing their focus and getting eager and unorganised.

Forget the moneybombs for now and focus on the Dec 16th! That will make real history.

ronpaulyourmom
11-22-2007, 06:06 AM
I refuse to reduce my donation on the 16th, but I'm gonna try and steal enough leftovers tomorrow to last awhile and put food money towards the 30th. :)

That's money that would not have been donated otherwise.

Thomas Paine
11-22-2007, 08:07 AM
I ditto Paul4Prez. Let's see that the Ron Paul campaign hits the $10M mark by end of November and double it on Tea Party day.

Also, it is not crucial for Ron Paul to place first in Iowa or New Hampshire. Instead, he must poll double digits in those States to prove he can stay with the big boys. (Think of this presidential campaign as the Santa Anita horse race and Ron Paul as "Seabiscuit.")

Huckabee may possibly win Iowa (knocking Romney off his perch benefits Ron Paul's campaign) but he won't have the resources to keep competing in Michigan or South Carolina after New Hampshire like Ron Paul will after Tea Party day. Once Huckabee throws in the towel, his supporters in remaining states will start looking at an alternative candidate and I think Ron Paul is the obvious replacement for Huckabee in the eyes of Huckabee's supporters.

After Huckabee throws in the towel, the key will be to outlast McCain who won't have the resources to compete with Romney or Giuliani for the long haul. Once McCain throws in the towel, his supporters will splinter between the remaining candidates including Ron Paul.

Shaun
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Also, it is not crucial for Ron Paul to place first in Iowa or New Hampshire. Instead, he must poll double digits in those States to prove he can stay with the big boys. (Think of this presidential campaign as the Santa Anita horse race and Ron Paul as "Seabiscuit.")

Not crucial for him to finish first in NH? WHAT? I'll tell you this....our man needs top three in Iowa and FIRST in NH, that's right FIRST. We are behind and if RP can't take NH he can't take anywhere, remember he's running for the GOP spot not Ind or Dem...

Let's get real people, we need to raise the 10m on Dec 16th; he'll then push up to NUMBER ONE FUND RAISER ON THE GOP SIDE, this will lead to front runner in NH status in December and all the publicity that position entails. This will move him to 16-18% in the NH polls at the end of December and 12-14% in Iowa. He'll take NH and finish third in Iowa, that will cause a fund raising and media frenzy. In S Carolina and Nevada look for our man to come in as a winner in Nevada and top three in S Carolian. If he gets to this point then it's a real possibility for Super Tuesday.
But make no mistake: The first thing we absolutely MUST DO is raise the 10m on Dec 16th. If we do that the sequence above starts to play; if we don't....it's a different script.
Frank? ***K YOU!

AFM
11-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Lets Do This
Drop The Javelin On Em

LibertyEagle
11-22-2007, 12:22 PM
I honestly think Shaun is right.

Adding another themed fundraiser diminishes the power behind The Tea Party. I really think this Giuliani money bomb is a horrible idea. If people want to donate right now, go ahead. We don't need a themed money bomb to do that. Do we?

The December 16th Tea Party is being widely advertised. Please don't mess with it. The success of the 12/5 fundraiser did more to convince the general public that Paul really DID stand a chance, than any campaign ad ever could. That one day changed everything. Right now, they are wondering if it's a fluke. If we are successful on 12/16 and blow it completely out of the water, we will be elevated in people's minds into the top tier. All a lot of people need to know is that he really can win. Ten million on 12/16 should more than do that and will blow the media's minds.

My 2 cents...

bolidew
11-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Forget about Nov. 30th!
Donate NOW and donate on Dec.16th if you can.

fourameuphoria
11-22-2007, 12:28 PM
To add onto what Shaun said, there could be plenty of voters who are well-intentioned, but doing the whole 'Oh, he can't win, so I won't waste my vote' thing. $10 Million *will* wake them out of incubation.

Original_Intent
11-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Trevor is very clever.

He rolled with this punch but then names November 30th "RudysReadingList".

LOL, that's going to motivate people. This way he "supports HQ" and maybe gives them another million dollar day so they will shut up about the "dire financial straights" they find themselves in. Hopefully it is no more than that and we still break 10 million on TPD.

If we have two $5 million dollar days, then there is no question that HQ imploded this campaign. I will feel like the donations I have made so far, while for a good cause, have been flushed down the toilet.

rasheedwallace
11-22-2007, 12:48 PM
stop pushing the 30th, jesus already...

maxmerkel
11-22-2007, 12:48 PM
my take: stop watering down the boston tea party !!!

krott5333
11-22-2007, 01:02 PM
im not donating on the 30th.

sorry bro

slantedview
11-22-2007, 01:05 PM
let's do it! I'm in on the 30th first since i think it's more important. i'll probably throw something in on the 16th too though.

literatim
11-22-2007, 01:05 PM
People need to quit trying to sabotage December 16th.

slantedview
11-22-2007, 01:10 PM
People need to quit trying to sabotage December 16th.
Just because I happen to believe the campaign when they say they need more BEFORE the 16th means I'm sabatoging it? When they say they need money sooner, I'm pretty sure they mean it, but I still want the 16th to be successful. Both dates can be.

Tidewise
11-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I will be doing both, and to offset any decline in potential December 16 donations, I donate even more on December 16, 2007 than I was before RudysReadingList was launched.

I would LOVE to see RudysReadingList go huge - the press coverage would be an all-time, grassroots over MSM coup! Think of all the MSM reporters having to say "Rudy's Reading List" over and over again! Classic!

Tidewise
11-22-2007, 01:15 PM
If we have two $5 million dollar days, then there is no question that HQ imploded this campaign. I will feel like the donations I have made so far, while for a good cause, have been flushed down the toilet.

That is a ridiculous sentiment. If RP had two $5M days within weeks of each other, the press would go ballistic. Also, no candidate is more careful with his campaign money than RP - it says everything about the man in comparison to his competitors.

literatim
11-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Just because I happen to believe the campaign when they say they need more BEFORE the 16th means I'm sabatoging it? When they say they need money sooner, I'm pretty sure they mean it, but I still want the 16th to be successful. Both dates can be.

The campaign hasn't even given us evidence that they have spent the money we have sent them so far! We are way ahead of the original $8 million they requested by the end of November!

blamx8
11-22-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm sure that the campaign saw 3 days in a row with lower totals than any other this quarter and felt the need to get things going. The 16th needs to be a huge bomb as portrayed initially, but don't stop your regular donations, just save additional funds to BOMB on the 16th.

Lets give it a kick on the 30th still and to eliminate any worry about the tea party lets just have every one of us go out and find at least 4 people who will be willing to match the amount we personally donated on Nov 5th. Remember that each new voter is worth way more than just their donation.

Get off our cans, show some faith, and give now, if that depletes what you had for the 16th, suck it up and replace that amount by converting more voters who will donate that amount plus some.

Sey.Naci
11-22-2007, 01:36 PM
RudysReadingList.com (http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/) has to be one of the most clever uses of a URL I've ever seen. And the design of an open book with two highly relevant videos embedded into it is also brilliant.

One cool design addition might be to add a link over the 'Table of Contents' on the leftmost side of the book image. Then have that bring up a small window listing links to, e.g., Ron Paul's Library, RPs own books, and/or a targetted link to the books further down the page. Perhaps there's already a plan for this; when I move my cursor over that text it changes to a link icon.

Corydoras
11-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Good, so we're way ahead of what the campaign requested. Let's become ridiculously ahead. It's not like they couldn't use the money if they had $100M like Hillary.

hasan
11-22-2007, 02:02 PM
stop the BS and listen to the campaign. how'd ppl get it into their heads that donating on the 30th will sabotage the 16th? quit the negative thinking

RevolutionSD
11-22-2007, 02:09 PM
11/30 & 12/16, the WINNING combination!

This is it folks, the NH primary is now officially Jan 8th, by then we will know what our TRUE odds are looking like for winning this thing.

Either way it's my TRUE belief that if RP doesn't win the GOP he will run as an independent (assuming he makes a good showing in the primaries), and WE will be a force for years to come.

CAN'T STOP US NOW!

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:11 PM
yep, I'll donate both, why would the same guy sabotage his own date... it's the same guy organizing BOTH moneybombs.

Stay positive!!! 5 mil is childs play for us, just keep spreading the word.

me3
11-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I have spent twenty years in marketing and PR, a lot of it here in Hollywood, and I can tell you that if we derail the greatest single event in political fundraising history based on that "belief" of his this will go down as the turning point for this campaign. He has absolutely no base in fact to suppose that many people will have their minds "made up" two to three weeks out.
What he is saying, is that because the advertising will be in heavy demand, and booked in advance, the money received late will not be spent before the Iowa caucus and the NH primary.

It's not about people making their minds up early, it's about having the money in place early enough to beat the primary dates.

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:20 PM
What he is saying, is that because the advertising will be in heavy demand, and booked in advance, the money received late will not be spent before the Iowa caucus and the NH primary.

It's not about people making their minds up early, it's about having the money in place early enough to beat the primary dates.

I think December 17th will be worth far more than getting a little bit of money early.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:21 PM
still, if you keep complaining more people won't donate on either day, your hurting the campaign

literatim
11-22-2007, 02:22 PM
still, if you keep complaining more people won't donate on either day, your hurting the campaign

I am one of those. This entire thing has pissed me off.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 02:24 PM
then don't drag other people with you, we still believe in the cause, this is about Ron Paul, not setting records, both dates are more than viable,and you need to believe that make either work.

E. Nordstrom
11-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Go Ron Paul!

E. Nordstrom
11-24-2007, 01:08 AM
http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com/images/youngpaul.jpg

E. Nordstrom
11-24-2007, 01:12 AM
That's strange. I only see two websites mentioned how did you call it - a "2 steps 2 victory" what a load...

I've noticed that everyone seems to be placing all the eggs in one basket. That was never our intent and it seems to be the habit of us in the Ron Paul support community to have a favorite. But in fact the story is quite different. Whatever can help stir up support. The more the better. We hear allot, probably too much about the Tea Party. We who create these donation schemes do our original marketing - we get the word out. We try to do so, so as not to damage the very important 'regular' donation drives. It would seem that it is becomeing a Spiderman can beat up Batman conversation in many respects. In all actuality we have tried to create a balance. Perhaps you guys can help with it.

Large Mega-Mass donations are great - but I'd rather have 100 smaller ones donating the same money throughout a period of time providing the campaign a chance to clear a budget, make an action plan, and estimate what may be donated during the following week.

Waiting for the big hit is great if you desire some form of fame or have an ego trip, but if you support Ron Paul and I am pretty sure Ron Paul believes in his Campaign management, then it is our job as the Ron Paul community to support the Campaign.

We now have setup four distinct classes of donation drives. Five if you count offline (the most important with the biggest base).

The first is the original. The Ron Paul Money Bomb. http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com this is a weekly standard. Typically brings in $30,000.00 per week. It keeps people informed about other drives, helps to register voters and talks about the issues.

The second distinct form of donation drive is the short term Mass drive. Best current example is the http://www.rudysreadinglist.com this site does nothing but bring in the short term pledgers, should generate (my guess) $400,000.00 is successful, it has a couple of videos, does nothing to promote awareness and does not help or aid other donation drives.

The third distinct class is the rogue donation drive. The pull in a few hundred thousand dollars per month (scattered) These are drives set up but aren't advertised too much, they are generally groups of people in companies or in a network unaffiliated with direct Ron Paul campaign support. An example of this is: http://www.pledgebank.com/Pauls-100mill

The fourth and final distinct form of donation drive is the Big Dude. The current Big Dude is: http://www.teaparty07.com this form of site requires time to generate interest. A majority of the advertising by Ron Paul Money Bomb is done in support of the Big Dudes.

If you want additional information on the team orientation and the history of our development simply see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_bomb

So, we need some folks in the weekly -> www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com to keep the hub buzzing and provide a consistent and consistently growing weekly cash flow to the campaign.

We need some in the short term mass drives, this is strictly for ensuring that the campaign isn't starved for cash between the Big Dudes.

We need the rogues to keep dropping donations throughout the weeks they are self enclosed and maintained for the most part require very little advertising.

We absolutely need everyone and I mean everyone to be involved with the Big Dudes.

So, pick your flavor. Advertise all. Do not favor one over the other in your adverts. Remember we are a community of patriots. Ron Paul and his Campaign are what we support. If and when a particular donation drive over shadows the needs of Ron Paul and his Campaign. Then that donation drive or the overt support for one donation drive over another is quite simply a cancer and must be removed. And absolutely DO NOT compare one donation drive with another. Our first Money Bomb (MB1) raised $30,000.00 - That there is my entire annual income. Every dollar gained is a success. So I can't figure why some of you guys keep on pissing all over the hard work of some of your fellow patriots who managed to bring in a few thousand dollars. It is all about the collective effort. No single person is more important than another. Some have found luck where other have not, but our success should not be measured by the sum of a single effort but rather the amount handed to Ron Paul.

There is no room for ego, no room for pride, no room for self promotion in this attempt of our to regain our liberties. I am a 40 year old man and I have two young sons. This is for them.

We have only one shot - ONE CHANCE and a very slim one, toward our common goal of seeing Ron Paul in the Oval Office.

Lets bring it together. If you are going to advertise one advertise them all. If you don't well then you are not providing Ron Paul's campaign with a complete arsenal and their objectives become hampered.

Wars cannot be won with a couple of Nukes. We need many weapons to choose from. Make no mistake, this may seem like fun and games to many of you, but there are many bad guys out there who see this as a sort of a lower case war. It is a war of control. You can tell by the vast amounts of money injected into Clinton, Obama, McCain's and Giuliani's campaigns as to who is our opposition. Very powerful forces are at work.

Be serious minded and realize that your fellow Ron Paul supporter is doing all he or she can.

Would someone please create a widget that can be updated with any and all donation drives available and what dates they are effective - a calendar of sorts. I have a near complete calendar up here -> http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com/calendar it contains many of the donations ongoing and upcoming.

With all the folk gabbing here at the forum, many of you have fantastic ideas. I could use some help at the Money Bomb. If you would like to be responsible for part of it, you have HTML, Graphics or programming experience, and you would like to be an active participant versus someone who just talks about this stuff - email me at eric@nordstrom1.com

V/r

Eric Nordstrom

Menthol Patch
11-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Right now everyone needs to focus on going all out for Nov. 30th.

After Nov. 30th everyone needs to focus going all out on Dec. 16th.

There is nothing complicated about it.

E. Nordstrom
11-24-2007, 01:19 AM
http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com/images/youngpaul.jpg