PDA

View Full Version : NY Dem: Don't Release that Document Showing We want to CONFISCATE GUNS

Joey Fuller
01-21-2013, 09:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rimil3wmfgw

McLaughlin: ... Something that we received from the Senate, Democrat proposals in this gun bill. And I don't know if you've seen this, or if you know that these are there or not.

Lentol: Well we don't have our own list of rejected proposals, that the Senate rejected, so I don't have anything to show you.

McLaughlin: Okay. Alright, then I won't address it then if you haven't seen it. I'll leave that one alone. Okay, thank you, Joe. Appreciate it.

Lentol: And by the way, I would recommend not to have that list shared because it has the capacity to dampen the enthusiasm of compromise.

McLaughlin: Well, it sure does when we talk about the confiscation of assault weapons. It absolutely has the ability to dampen a compromise.

full details:
http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/2013/01/dont-release-that-document-showing-we.html

Joey Fuller
01-21-2013, 05:18 PM
they want to disarm the serfs before the dollar collapse.

presence
01-21-2013, 06:04 PM
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be released to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

No facial tattoos?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-21-2013, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rimil3wmfgw

McLaughlin: ... Something that we received from the Senate, Democrat proposals in this gun bill. And I don't know if you've seen this, or if you know that these are there or not.

Lentol: Well we don't have our own list of rejected proposals, that the Senate rejected, so I don't have anything to show you.

McLaughlin: Okay. Alright, then I won't address it then if you haven't seen it. I'll leave that one alone. Okay, thank you, Joe. Appreciate it.

Lentol: And by the way, I would recommend not to have that list shared because it has the capacity to dampen the enthusiasm of compromise.

McLaughlin: Well, it sure does when we talk about the confiscation of assault weapons. It absolutely has the ability to dampen a compromise.

full details:
http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/2013/01/dont-release-that-document-showing-we.html

The best the law can do is "compromise" the majority to a disadvantaged position. The best the law can do is to darken any hope by legislating any aiming towards a blue empty sky as an illegal action. When law becomes the limit of the height one can aim their bows, as in law for the sake of law and not for the purpose of advancing the order, then our arrows will never hit the apple.
In the end, I'm not here to compromise. Being a convert over to the side of the disadvantaged, I perceive a totally different political spectrum. I see at one end of eternity a blessed king sitting on a throne while on the other end is a homeless prostitute. I'm not here to do anything other than highlight this truth. That is the true power. What the deceivers are trying to argue in their confusion is a fallacy. We aren't a great Democratic Republic with a healthy economy because we have the greatest leaders, the greatest teachers, the greatest lawyers, the greatest doctors, and so on. No, the Civil Purpose resides in the hearts of the people! We are the greatest because of the new order our Founders established for us as our Civil Purpose within The Declaration of Independence.
Wake up!