PDA

View Full Version : Does it Take Another Civil War? (Anti-Gunner Wants Civil War to End Gun Rights)

RonPaulFanInGA
01-21-2013, 04:14 AM
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38587.html

To think that twenty young children massacred in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14 would become catalysts to accelerate the continuing disintegration of American society was unconscionable on December 14th - and it remains unconscionable. While the nation fell into shock followed by grief, many wrote on the web, "Obama's gonna take away guns!" The narcissism of "2nd Amen" cultists is without boundaries it appears; to wit: the NRA rallies.

The goal to divert attention away from those child victims of guns in order to refocus it on themselves (the firearms industry and their plebian Constitutionalists), to protecting gun-owner "rights" and their guns, and now to posture themselves and their constituents as victims, is more than criminal, it's barbaric. It's fascistic. It's evil!

America holds its military arsenal against the heads of all nations in the world, and the NRA holds theirs against the America people. Twenty children, looking down from the Heavens, must realize they are not to blame for blood that will be shed when guns meet guns to resolve what legislatures would not - and that time is imminent. This isn't about the Constitution; this is about control of America by a most dark and insidious zeitgeist ever to visit the land and one that is drafted from the legions of Hell.

When peace-loving Americans get angry enough at "NRA-2nd Amen" specious rhetoric, threats and inflammatory actions, and then follow suit by taking up gun themselves, you will have what historians call Civil War. Hoping this does not occur, the ingredients are in place for it, having been engineered, exacerbated and invoked by the GOP, The John Birch Society, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, the Rupert Murdoch machine, Rand Paul and billionaire Rightists.

Occam's Banana
01-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Rabid hypocrisy is rabidly hypocritical.

Molon labe, Mr. Bucci. Molon labe.

TywinLannister
01-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Well considering we have the guns and people like him don't, if he wants to start it, go right ahead

01-21-2013, 09:07 AM
How does he expect to win his civil war with no guns? The left is so stupid sometimes.

shane77m
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
How does he expect to win his civil war with no guns? The left is so stupid sometimes.

From what I gather from various interwebs postings I think most gungrabbers believe the police and military will fight for them. Of course though when they win it will usher in a gun free utopia where only the government and police have guns.

shane77m
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiNQ5JA2HGMx11U-_Wx6W-zpm5_VINbgzbUllKlEAohkoaYNuIY2MbwRR1

otherone
01-21-2013, 09:20 AM
"fascistic"?
ruh-heally?
Might want to consult a dictionary before calling all of us gun-wielding anti-gubment wackos "fascists".
Kinda makes you look stoopit.
Just sayin'.

TheTexan
01-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Well at least hes giving Rand due credit

PaulConventionWV
01-21-2013, 10:18 AM
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38587.html

They call US fascistic. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just more of the same standing on the graves of dead children in order to take the moral high ground and suppress any questions with, "How could you possibly argue against the government when it's FOR THE CHILDREN??!!" ZOMG!

I hate America. I cannot stand the people here. I want out.

PaulConventionWV
01-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Well considering we have the guns and people like him don't, if he wants to start it, go right ahead

I hadn't even thought of that. Are these people seriously that thick that they can't see the stupidity in advocating a civil war when their side doesn't have guns?

Anti Federalist
01-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Enough talk.

Send in your "Waco killers", open fire, or shut the fuck up and leave me be.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2013, 11:10 AM
When peace-loving Americans get angry enough at "NRA-2nd Amen" specious rhetoric, threats and inflammatory actions, and then follow suit by taking up gun themselves, you will have what historians call Civil War. Hoping this does not occur, the ingredients are in place for it, having been engineered, exacerbated and invoked by the GOP, The John Birch Society, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, the Rupert Murdoch machine, Rand Paul and billionaire Rightists.

Hold on, I have a solution...

All us reactionary knuckle dragging troglodytes...we could leave, right?

You know, let maybe five or ten states disengage from the District of Calamity and go our own separate way, peacefully and quietly.

We promise not to invade you or point missiles at the rest of you.

We could do that, right? I mean, c'mon, its win win, you folks get rid of all us backwards thinking and un-progressive folks, and you'll have unity and diversity and a century or more of one party rule, ushering in the glorious utopia you are dreaming of.

No more kicking and screaming and whining from a shrinking and dying population of malcontents and racist old white people to hold you back, no more "specious rhetoric" and "inflammatory speech" over a bunch of old moldy papers written centuries ago by a bunch of dead, white, oppressive, slave owners and drunks and farmers of the evil weed, both tobbaco and hemp.

My god, progressives, think of the glorious future you could make for yourself, all the "failures" of the past could be corrected, now that you would have a chance to finally, and once and for all, make the policies of "equality above all" work properly and erase the pain of having to self criticize over the missteps of glorious leaders in the past that sadly, were hamstrung and held back by the forces of history and regressive actors in the shadows.

You could do all this, by just simply letting us go, we'll leave, peacefully and quietly to our new nation, that of course is doomed to fail, right?

oyarde
01-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Enough talk.

Send in your "Waco killers", open fire, or shut the fuck up and leave me be.Pretty much where I have been for quite some time .

DamianTV
01-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Anti-Gunner Wants Civil War to End Gun Rights

So what is he going to actually fight this war with if he doesnt want to use guns, harsh language?

otherone
01-21-2013, 02:24 PM
So what is he going to actually fight this war with if he doesnt want to use guns, harsh language?

drones. duh.

phill4paul
01-21-2013, 02:58 PM
So the gun grabbers would send the government to kill those that will not give up their rights? Kinda proves the second amendment advocates correct in their belief that the second amendment is there to challenge a tyrannical government. Not that being right is particularly heartening giving the direction this is going.

TywinLannister
01-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Hold on, I have a solution...

All us reactionary knuckle dragging troglodytes...we could leave, right?

Someone on reddit today suggested I move to Somalia if I did not like the way the laws are

TheTexan
01-21-2013, 05:47 PM

All jokes and hypocrisies aside, it won't just be the police/military we'll need to worry about. Many of these "anti-gun" people, however hypocritical it may be, will gladly volunteer to take up arms to put bullets in our brains.

Philhelm
01-21-2013, 06:30 PM
All jokes and hypocrisies aside, it won't just be the police/military we'll need to worry about. Many of these "anti-gun" people, however hypocritical it may be, will gladly volunteer to take up arms to put bullets in our brains.

Inexperienced marksmen that are firearm-fearing pansies...let them come.

Pericles
01-21-2013, 07:13 PM

Could be thre, but they will constitute either the 10% that have no business on the battlefield, or part of the 80% that just get in the way. They will not supply the 9% or the 1% that matter.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Someone on reddit today suggested I move to Somalia if I did not like the way the laws are

So, modern progressives think like Archie Bunker?

Stellwagen
01-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Let's make Somalia the free country project.

paulbot24
01-21-2013, 09:02 PM
-"The narcissism of "2nd Amen" cultists is without boundaries"

I'm not just narcissistic about the 2nd, I'm narcissistic about the entire Constitution, so does that make me a megalomaniac? Where is this cult? I want in.

P3ter_Griffin
01-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Let's make Somalia the free country project.

I agree. They are just a bunch of pirates anyways.

oyarde
01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
So, modern progressives think like Archie Bunker? Nah , they are not that perceptive and caring.More like ordinary leeches in the jungle...