PDA

View Full Version : MA-Cops surround apt. building looking for "man with a gun" Shoot unrelated man's dog dead

Anti Federalist
01-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Boston police shoot and kill pit bull

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/12009643610210/boston-police-shoot-and-kill-pit-bull/

DORCHESTER, Mass. (WHDH) -- Boston police shot and killed a pit bull Sunday when they were responding to a fight and said the dog came after them.

Boston police said it was a fight, possibly involving a gun, that brought them to a Dorchester neighborhood. Durpri Sims said his 2-year-old pit bull, Kujo, soon became the innocent victim, shot and killed by officers.

“He was my best friend, I didn’t think he was gonna get shot. I didn’t think all of this was gonna happen. I’m still in a daze by all of this,” said Sims.

Sims said police were surrounding his building, not his apartment. Kujo apparently got loose at the height of the investigation.

“When all of this was going on, I went to see what was going on with the situation and I left the back door open and my dog took off and ran out. He’s real friendly,” said Sims.

According to a police report sent to 7News, the dog was "aggressively pursuing the officers. They retreated, but the dog kept coming, "lunging" and "charging.” The report said the officers feared for their safety and opened fire.

Two officers suffered minor injuries, but Sims can't wrap his head around it.

“I don’t see how you can just kill an animal for no reason, that wasn’t even part of the situation. I know my dog, he’s not even that type of dog. He’s friendly. I mean I have kids, my niece and nephew. They’re little and he always jumps on them, so it was nothing, it was just him being him,” said Sims.

Both officers were sent to a nearby hospital. Police said they never found anyone with a gun.

Philhelm
01-21-2013, 12:23 AM
It's a good thing that Boston police don't have a magazine capacity limit...

phill4paul
01-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Please, a little investigative reporting. A medical examiners analysis of wounds/injuries. Photos?

Anti Federalist
01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Please, a little investigative reporting. A medical examiners analysis of wounds/injuries. Photos?

"Well, you see, citizen, we were not able to do that because FUCK YOU!" - Officer Friendly

phill4paul
01-21-2013, 12:52 AM
"Well, you see, citizen, we were not able to do that because FUCK YOU!" - Officer Friendly

Ah yes, Officer. I wasn't thinking correctly. But, my minds right now. Taking my shirt off?

satchelmcqueen
01-21-2013, 01:46 AM
glad boxers arent on that list of terrorists.,

dbill27
01-21-2013, 01:52 AM
I think AF starts everyday by searching "cops kill dog" on google :D