PDA

View Full Version : Target supervoters!!!

Matt Collins
11-21-2007, 11:16 PM
It is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that you target supervoters!

Supervoters are people who have voted in the last few elections and are most likely to vote in the upcoming primary.

Your local state coordinator should have a list of supervoters in your area. Get it from them and go out and target them for Ron Paul!

Matt Collins
11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
This is critical.. Please read.

jb4ronpaul
11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
we got our list in columbus, will be working on it

James R
11-24-2007, 08:37 PM

Supervoters are people who have voted in the last few elections and are most likely to vote in the upcoming primary.

Your local state coordinator should have a list of supervoters in your area. Get it from them and go out and target them for Ron Paul!

You mean the state GOP local coordinator? And I contact them how... by the state GOP office?

Bruehound
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Once you have your list of supervoters then you can start Voter Identification(of RP supporters) and data collection to be used for GOTV(get out the vote) activities.

The official campaign will be getting increased exposure(with both earned media and paid communications) and will be converting large numbers into supporters. It is then our job to find out who they are and then turn them out on election day. The campaign does the persuasion and we do the prospecting.

Work your guts out to get Ron Paul elected.

Primbs
11-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Targeting supervoters is very important. Ron Paul needs to hire fifty grassroots advisers immediately to help the volunteers implement this across the country.

Matt Collins
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
You mean the state GOP local coordinator? And I contact them how... by the state GOP office?
NO.

Your state coordinator for the RP campaign.

McDermit
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM
We don't have a state coordinator..

Bobby Johnson
11-24-2007, 11:04 PM

Are you referring to a GOP state coordinator or a state coordinator with Ron Paul's campaign? I am interested in finding out who the supervoters are in my area. However, I don't have a clue where to start.

I know of at least one supervoter.:D

Okay, just saw Matt's post above. As far as I know, Indiana(my state) does not have a RP campaign headquarters yet.

Matt Collins
11-25-2007, 11:21 AM
You don't need a state HQ to have a state coordinator.

Call the official HQ in Washington and ask them who your state coordinator is, they'll give you a phone number.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 11:36 AM
woot woot, not only will you drive poll numbers up and get votes, these people are more likely to donate as well.

Matt Collins
11-27-2007, 11:42 PM
woot woot, not only will you drive poll numbers up and get votes, these people are more likely to donate as well.
Absolutely correct.

JimDude
11-28-2007, 12:12 AM
I wholeheartedly approve this thread.

Matt Collins
11-28-2007, 11:59 AM
I wholeheartedly approve this thread.

Thanks

alicegardener
11-28-2007, 12:28 PM
We need a list of state coordinators for all 50 states in print right on this forum or somewhere else readily accessible. We can't have 20,000 people all phoning the headquarters to ask.

Matt Collins
11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I think that informaiton is on www.RonPaul2008.com isn't?

european
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
ey matt you're on fire :) this is the second idea that i read of you this evening that i like :D
althought i must say i do like the idea of the blimp :p so i dont always agree with u ;) but u do have pretty decent ideas overall :cool:

and i guess i have used plenty of smilies :eek: aswell now to end this post :rolleyes:

Platondas
11-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Where exactly is it on the website? I couldn't find it after a brief search.

Matt Collins
11-28-2007, 11:18 PM
ey matt you're on fire :) this is the second idea that i read of you this evening that i like :D
althought i must say i do like the idea of the blimp :p so i dont always agree with u ;) but u do have pretty decent ideas overall :cool:

and i guess i have used plenty of smilies :eek: aswell now to end this post :rolleyes:
Thanks - I take it you are not an American?

austin356
11-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Yes cannot stress this enough.

Matt your posts have been improving as of late. Alot of real good suggestions that actually pertain to WINNING ELECTIONS rather than just supporting the Good Doctor.

SWATH
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey Matt,

Totally off subject but is your screen name (Matt Collins) taken from the character in the book "Unintended Consequences"?

ETA: Never mind, it's Max Collins.

Matt Collins
11-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Yes cannot stress this enough.

Matt your posts have been improving as of late. Alot of real good suggestions that actually pertain to WINNING ELECTIONS rather than just supporting the Good Doctor.

Well, if we are not here to win, then what is the point?

european
11-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks - I take it you are not an American?

correct.
im from the land that would be bombed to pieces if al qaida really hated freedom... im from the land of legal hookers (they even pay tax), topless swimming at all beaches, public gayparades and yes men do actually kiss in public here, we top our fries with mayonais (a lot of it even, we drown the fries in it), and ofcourse the legal weed. and many many things more.....
which land is it?

the tiny land called The Netherlands.
...and we are sadly fighting in afghanistan at this moment. and it aint going well there with our troops. we got our kids dying there, kids that havent aged 20 even are send over there for what? :( to provide aid after the USA had made a request. thats also one of the reasons i really hope Ron Paul gets ellected, we follow your country around the world. and my guess is that we will follow your country on its way out aswell.
and i must say. the longer im at this forum, the more i love americans. 1 year ago i was like almost everyone i know: i hated america and its citizens, mainly for allowing the government for what it does (not that we were able to stop our own government, so i was being a little hypocritical there tbh). i dont think u have had 1 president that has been in office without a war somewhere. the ron paul revolution, and specially this forum makes me believe in america and it citizens again.
ron paul is not just hope for america, ron paul is hope for the world.

Elwar
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm in the process of getting that list for my precinct.

It sounds like such a daunting task here. We have over 600 precincts in the San Antonio area...you have to sign up as a precinct chairman to get the list for your precinct. Which means we need 600 people in the different precincts to get that list for our entire city.

What is the process with the supervoters? Go out and canvas to find out who they support first? Do we send out advertisement to the supervoters?

Matt Collins
11-29-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm in the process of getting that list for my precinct.

It sounds like such a daunting task here.

It's actually not that bad because it looks like that less than 20% of registered voters actually vote in the primary.

Matt Collins
11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Bump - this is important