PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of Teachers Flock to Conceal Carry Class (OK)

pacodever
01-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Some of the teachers said they're signing up for the course in hopes they'll eventually be able to pack heat in the classroom.

"I know in my classroom, if somebody wanted to come in, they'd have no problem, just break the glass and get right in and there's no protection," high school teacher Jessica Decker said.

Decker said her classroom is where she feels most vulnerable.

The safety of her students is her No. 1 priority.

"We're there for the kids and really that's the whole point of what we're doing," Decker said. "If we can't protect them and ensure a safe environment for them, we're not really doing our jobs."

"If we have even just two or three teachers in the school that are protected or that can protect the kids like that, I think that can really make a difference," Decker said.

Now this is a COMMON SENSE solution. Ms. Decker has got the facts and knows that this is the only way should could actually protect her students during a school shooting at NO cost to the taxpayer or detriment to others' civil liberties. With 2-3 willing teachers in a school, response time to a shooting would be immediate and could very likely actually save lives as opposed to ANYTHING being discussed in D.C. or New York.

http://www.newson6.com/story/20632427/teachers-flock-to-us-shooting-academy

tod evans
01-20-2013, 09:27 AM
N.Y. & Cal. teachers whine and complain about government not protecting them and their students.

Ok. teachers get up and do something to address a perceived problem in spite of the government.

Hmmmm.

pacodever
01-20-2013, 09:30 AM
N.Y. & Cal. teachers whine and complain about government not protecting them and their students.

Ok. teachers get up and do something to address a perceived problem in spite of the government.

Hmmmm.

Yeah, it is not often I am proud of my home state for being in the news so this is very refreshing. Usually we are passing laws against Sharia Law, disenfranchising citizens from voting third party, sentencing a mother to 12 years of prison for $30 of pot, arresting some pregnant patient from the hospital and letting them die in a jail cell and the like.

klamath
01-20-2013, 09:36 AM
It would be nice if a teacher had something other than her body to protect children in her class....