PDA

View Full Version : Government’s war on terror causes bad breath and “BO”

Origanalist
01-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Great rant, this lady belongs on RPF's :)

by Donna Mancini

“Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.”

- Daniel Webster

I’m mad as hell and I just can’t take it anymore!

Have you ever been so mad you could say… well… a really bad word?

Well, I am. Hey, I’m cheap! I hate waste. I work hard. I save all I can. I don’t litter. My creed is, “Waste not, want not.”

That’s one of the many reasons I deplore government!

These mental midget’s we call bureaucrats steal the fruits of our labor and throw them down the fucking toilet! Yeah, I know intelligent, educated, older ladies, like myself, are not supposed to say the F- word. But how else can I discuss the government if I don’t say FUCK? It’s just not possible! The two words just belong together.

This latest assault on my freedom, and waste of my hard earned stolen money “AKA taxes,” involves the almighty Airport Security squad in their stupid and misguided attempts to rid the friendly skies of suicide bombers.

My sixty-year-old, balding, 35-year “frequent flyer” husband, wearing polyester pants, had his Listerine and Barbasol shaving cream confiscated from his carry on luggage when he was “lucky” enough to get an earlier flight home from a business trip. Why? Because they would not fit in a fucking baggie!

Please, dear almighty Bureaucrats, save me from eminent danger. Dick might have been a terrorist hell-bent on mixing Listerine and Barbasol so he could blow himself and hundreds of infidels (read non- libertarians and non-golfers) to smithereens, so he could get laid by 77 non-experienced women - AKA VIRGINS!

NOT MY MAN! He is not that STUPID!

But our government is so stupid, inefficient and wasteful it is sickening. Just think of all wonderful, useful, productive things we individual Americans could do with the money that government steals from us and spends on destructive, evil, horrific schemes such as WAR, at home and abroad!

Policing the world and meddling in foreign affairs causes so called “terrorism” in the first place. PS: Don’t be fooled by the keeping us safe BS.

It’s all about getting your last nickel and running your life 24/7/365!
My open letter to our dear Government Nannies:

Barbasol and Listerine are not a threat to our national security and safety, in the air or on the ground. Bad breath, scratchy beards and “BO” are!

Sanitation and personal hygiene via toiletries and the daily bath have saved more lives than any and all acts of government in human history!

Your latest attempt to protect us from terrorists will surely reverse this “progressive” trend.

It can now be said, with 100 percent certainty:

Everything you do STINKS!

Originally published at Liberty For All May 31, 2007. (So it's old, still loved it.)

Donna Walker Mancini is a columnist for Liberty For All. Find out more about Donna at www.myspace.com/donna4freedom.

http://www.libertyforall.net/?p=8608

opal
01-20-2013, 12:47 AM
I like her!

Philhelm
01-20-2013, 02:19 AM
Every single time I went through an airport in an Army uniform, I was given a spot check. This is not to say that nobody in the military can necessarily be ruled out for treachery, or that soldiers should have more rights than citizens, but it's telling nonetheless. There I was, a veteran of the Global War on Terror (GWOT), being manhandled by some asshole with blue gloves. Sometimes they had foreign accents. I'm not here to defend the misguided wars, but at the time, it was a slap in the face.