PDA

View Full Version : *Where can i get a copy USA Today? Starbucks? Gas Station?

V4Vendetta
11-21-2007, 11:10 PM
I've never payed attention to where its sold.

I get ALL of my news off the internet.... I prefer unfiltered truth... vs. what the censors want me to know.

Sematary
11-21-2007, 11:14 PM

pretty much any gas station, grocery store, convenience store - etc...

V4Vendetta
11-21-2007, 11:15 PM
ok cool, i am going now... hope there is still some left

V4Vendetta
11-21-2007, 11:34 PM
BAD ASS... I just got it.... I bought the rest of the supply.... all 7 that remained!!! They said they sold alot of those today.....

KICK ASS

transistor
11-21-2007, 11:38 PM
what are you going to do with 7?

Sematary
11-21-2007, 11:46 PM
what are you going to do with 7?

Hopefully the same thing I'm going to do with the 5 I picked up at midnight. Sell them to supporters for donation cash. :D

V4Vendetta
11-21-2007, 11:49 PM
yep

mstrmac1
11-21-2007, 11:56 PM

If this is a typical Ron Paul supporter... then we have alot of work to do.

mstrmac1
11-21-2007, 11:59 PM

buy the way, im not saying thats bad. It just means most campains dont have this problem.

V4Vendetta
11-22-2007, 12:02 AM

I get ALL of my news off the internet.... I prefer unfiltered truth... vs. what the censors want me to know.

The Typical Ron Paul supporter, I observe, prefers their information the same way

navi
11-22-2007, 12:05 AM
I think it would have been better to buy one and leave the others there and come back before closing to pick up the rest just so other people who haven't been exposed to RP could buy one. It's your money though :)

derdy
11-22-2007, 12:10 AM

The Typical Ron Paul supporter, I observe, prefers their information the same way

I prefer my news on the Internet from alternative news. You can still get the BS MSM online. I've been a 'news' junkie since the 5th grade, I'd always read 'Time' and the Post Dispatch.

Once I found alternative media in 2005 my life was turned upside down!

I still go to alternative news, although I'll read the MSM just to see what crap they're spewing.

That applies to economic news as well as geopolitcal news.

V4Vendetta
11-22-2007, 12:19 AM
I think it would have been better to buy one and leave the others there and come back before closing to pick up the rest just so other people who haven't been exposed to RP could buy one. It's your money though :)

They were closing soon after I left.... Thats why I bought them all, I had already thought about that.

Thanks for the Advice though

V4Vendetta
11-22-2007, 12:20 AM
I prefer my news on the Internet from alternative news. You can still get the BS MSM online. I've been a 'news' junkie since the 5th grade, I'd always read 'Time' and the Post Dispatch.

Once I found alternative media in 2005 my life was turned upside down!

I still go to alternative news, although I'll read the MSM just to see what crap they're spewing.

That applies to economic news as well as geopolitcal news.

AMEN Brother.... I my world got turned upside down in 2004. I will never be the same

In a Good way though

brumans
11-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Why would you buy 7? The whole point of the ad is to introduce NEW people to Ron Paul. You just stopped 6 potential voters from seeing it.

V4Vendetta
11-22-2007, 12:21 AM
They were closing soon after I left.... Thats why I bought them all, I had already thought about that.

brumans
11-22-2007, 12:24 AM

There is no new newspaper tomorrow, so those 7 would have been sold tomorrow.
If Ron Paul loses the election, I think we all know who to blame now.

V4Vendetta
11-22-2007, 12:27 AM
There is no new newspaper tomorrow, so those 7 would have been sold tomorrow.
If Ron Paul loses the election, I think we all know who to blame now.

LOL, holy shit... Good point, damnit I didn't think about that... I guess I will give them back to them tomorrow then. BUT, if theres any left tomorrow night, I'm taking them!

Jojo
11-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Hopefully the same thing I'm going to do with the 5 I picked up at midnight. Sell them to supporters for donation cash. :D

I hope you're joking but I fear that's what a lot of RP supporters have been doing... I couldn't find any this afternoon, all gone, in every box in town! I was just going to buy one to put at the local laundromat so that lots of people get to see it.

brumans
11-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Definitely.. this completely eliminates the point if Ron Paul supporters are buying them all out.

michaelwise
11-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Good luck getting one. I went to two places at 3pm yesterday and they were all sold out. I bought the last one the second place had. They should have doubled the run.