PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Bulgarian politician survives point-blank assassination attempt

Confederate
01-19-2013, 03:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrY2PS4qSs#!

What a fucking incompetent assassin. He really got his ass kicked.

gwax23
01-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Old man with umbrella attempts curbstomp at 1:00

Carson
01-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Disarmed.

nobody's_hero
01-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Must have been a 3d printed gun.

CaptainAmerica
01-19-2013, 03:43 PM
They need to ban guns. This would never have happened had there been a gun free zone sign and law. What a bunch of monkeys, they act like barbarians...the only answer is to ban guns obviously,and violence.

Rothbardian Girl
01-19-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure what the shooter's motivation was, considering it was a gas pistol... I guess blanks can be deadly at extremely close range, but the whole thing doesn't make sense.

roho76
01-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Look at all that civility. It's oozing out of the room. What a bunch of savages. Mob mentality right there folks.

Confederate
01-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Look at all that civility. It's oozing out of the room. What a bunch of savages. Mob mentality right there folks.

I'm sorry but if someone tried to shoot me I'd act exactly the same way.

Danke
01-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I think Andrew Jackson handled his assassination attempt better. Doesn't security there have handcuffs?

kcchiefs6465
01-19-2013, 05:20 PM
What a fucking incompetent assassin. He really got his ass kicked.
Sure did.

kcchiefs6465
01-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I think Andrew Jackson handled his assassination attempt better. Doesn't security there have handcuffs?

On January 30, 1835, Andrew Jackson visited the U.S. Capitol to attend the funeral of a member of Congress. While on his way out of the building a man named Richard Lawrence stepped out from behind a pillar and fired a flintlock pistol. The gun misfired, making a loud noise but not firing a projectile.

As shocked spectators looked on, Lawrence pulled out another pistol and again pulled the trigger. The second pistol also misfired, again making a loud, though harmless, noise.

Jackson, who had survived countless violent encounters, one of which left a pistol ball in his body that wasn't removed for decades, flew into a rage. As several people grabbed Lawrence and wrestled him to the ground, Jackson reportedly struck the failed assassin several times with his cane.
That guy probably shit his pants when his second pistol misfired.

kcchiefs6465
01-19-2013, 05:23 PM

On January 30, 1835, Andrew Jackson visited the U.S. Capitol to attend the funeral of a member of Congress. While on his way out of the building a man named Richard Lawrence stepped out from behind a pillar and fired a flintlock pistol. The gun misfired, making a loud noise but not firing a projectile.

As shocked spectators looked on, Lawrence pulled out another pistol and again pulled the trigger. The second pistol also misfired, again making a loud, though harmless, noise.

Jackson, who had survived countless violent encounters, one of which left a pistol ball in his body that wasn't removed for decades, flew into a rage. As several people grabbed Lawrence and wrestled him to the ground, Jackson reportedly struck the failed assassin several times with his cane.
That guy probably shit his pants when his second pistol misfired.