PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: NO RIFLES Used In Sandy Hook Shooting Only Handguns

juleswin
01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxaTh1RK4c8

Like most of us have been saying, the original reports turned out to be the most accurate, the spin doctors are at work trying very hard to frame this story as a lone nut with a rifle but the "conspiracy theorist" kept on working and did not back down.

The story here is that 4 hand guns were found inside the school and a rifle inside the car (a rifle which on further inspection looks more like a Saiga semi auto shotgun). Again, no rifles were used in the Sandy Hook elementary shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJX46dK4A0Y

Fixed link

Above is one of the most best investigative videos on the Sandy Hook incident. It is a bit long for most people but it thoroughly goes through the fact of this case in a way that have been done before. It avoids some of the mistakes of the earlier documentaries like the picture match, no rifle in trunk (Semi auto Siaga shotgun), correctly identifies the attackers car.

Please try and watch and see if you still believe the official story at the end

I might have jumped the gun here (no pun intended) but the news segment above is from dec 15 not Jan 18th. Feel free to remove at least the BREAKING NEWS from the headline.

cheapseats
01-18-2013, 03:03 PM
All the early reports said a rifle was IN HIS TRUNK.

kathy88
01-18-2013, 03:03 PM
We already knew that. But we pay attention. :cool:

TheGrinch
01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
This is not new, it's been confirmed that no rifle was used for a while, I believe even the police admitted it after it was shown that they took the rifle from his trunk.

However, it does definitely spit in the face of the initial claims, including from the medical examiner claiming that all the shots came from a rifle.

TheGrinch
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
//

forum brainfarted on me

kcchiefs6465
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
You think that matters? In other words, you think Diane Feinstein really gives a shit?

coastie
01-18-2013, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxaTh1RK4c8

Like most of us have been saying, the original reports turned out to be the most accurate, the spin doctors are at work trying very hard to frame this story as a lone nut with a rifle but the "conspiracy theorist" kept on working and did not back down.

The story here is that 4 hand guns were found inside the school and a rifle inside the car (a rifle which on further inspection looks more like a Saiga semi auto shotgun). Again, no rifles were used in the Sandy Hook elementary shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tctVkG_1SA

Above is one of the most best investigative videos on the Sandy Hook incident. It is a bit long for most people but it thoroughly goes through the fact of this case in a way that have been done before. It avoids some of the mistakes of the earlier documentaries like the picture match, no rifle in trunk (Semi auto Siaga shotgun), correctly identifies the attackers car.

Please try and watch and see if you still believe the official story at the end

I don't have time to watch three 45 minute videos atm, but who said there were no rifles used? Did the authorities investigating it say this, or is this just what one these videos assumes? Police audio clearly states they found(multiple) rifles and handguns in the school. I guess a better question would be, did they admit no rifle was used in the shootings, or that none were found on scene at all?

The only "facts" we(or whoever did these videos) have at this point is what's been in the media. I'll check the videos later.

kathy88
01-18-2013, 03:06 PM
So official story is rifle, Obama gets his EOs in, and then OOPS, our bad. I used to love living in the United States. Now, not so much.

kcchiefs6465
01-18-2013, 03:08 PM
All the early reports said a rifle was IN HIS TRUNK.
Which is incorrect as well. It was Saiga variety shotgun. But if they said 'shotgun' it wouldn't have the same effect as it does when they said 'assault rifle' or 'gun that the military uses.'

juleswin
01-18-2013, 03:10 PM
We already knew that. But we pay attention. :cool:

Wth, how come I am the only one who doesn't know this. And if everyone knows this, why are we not banning handguns? This is like bizzaro world with this Sandy Hook thing

Bastiat's The Law
01-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Old video.

juleswin
01-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Which is incorrect as well. It was Saiga variety shotgun. But if they said 'shotgun' it wouldn't have the same effect as it does when they said 'assault rifle' or 'gun that the military uses.'

Listen to the second video in the OP, you can clearly hear the police men saying they found 4 handguns, a shotgun and a rifle inside the building. Might be where the story of the rifle came into existence. But like I tell Blackterrel, we can solve this problem tomorrow by releasing all the videos taken from the school

Brian4Liberty
01-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Breaking news, here is what the Police said today about the weapons used:

STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457

860-685-8230
DESPP.Feedback
Reuben Bradford
Commissioner Colonel Danny R. Stebbins
Deputy Commissioner
Division of State Police

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&pp=12&n=1

kathy88
01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Wth, how come I am the only one who doesn't know this. And if everyone knows this, why are we not banning handguns? This is like bizzaro world with this Sandy Hook thing

The day it happened there was a thread following all the live coverage and we watched the police pull a rifle out of the trunk, and the initial news reports all said a handgun (or two) found inside. Nothing about rifles. At first I think they reported the gun in the trunk was a shotgun? But they were also reporting multiple shooters. There is video floating around of the cops surrounding a guy (very alive) in the woods behind the school.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-18-2013, 03:26 PM
The day it happened there was a thread following all the live coverage and we watched the police pull a rifle out of the trunk, and the initial news reports all said a handgun (or two) found inside. Nothing about rifles. At first I think they reported the gun in the trunk was a shotgun? But they were also reporting multiple shooters. There is video floating around of the cops surrounding a guy (very alive) in the woods behind the school.

Local news says the guy in the woods was an off duty swat officer from another town. There may be better sources, but here is one...

http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__14-58-27/Police+Union+Seeks+Funding+For+Trauma+Treatment

TheGrinch
01-18-2013, 03:44 PM
So now the story is changing again about what they actually found in there. WAtch this shorter video if you haven't already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1358547254

Constitutional Paulicy
01-18-2013, 11:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxaTh1RK4c8&feature=youtube_gdata

Anti Federalist
01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
This was my understanding all along.

Is there any solid confirmation on this and what the actual weapons used were?

Constitutional Paulicy
01-19-2013, 12:13 AM
This was my understanding all along.

Is there any solid confirmation on this and what the actual weapons used were?

With all the gross negligence on the part of the media, to manifest what ever fits their agenda, I wouldnt turn to them for the answers to your question. They have been pimping that Adam Lanza used a Bushmaster M4 Type Carbine from the very moment the story broke. Of course there will be no apologies for their ignorance and misrepresentation of the facts. So called "investigative journalism" strikes again.

squarepusher
01-19-2013, 12:15 AM
This was incorrect informatino released right after the event.

FindLiberty
01-19-2013, 02:00 AM
It was a horrid event. Confusion and mis, not dis info for a while is understandable. Let's get it right.

Reactions come from a wide spectrum of people:
Tyrants see guns and opportunity.
Gun owners see stupid gun bans and crazy drugs being pushed on too many people who somehow should not have guns while they're nuts.
A certain Brit wanker sees ratings and along with the entire MSM, sees gov-butts to kiss.
Parents/teachers experience (or try not to imagine) the horror.
The next nut case plans to outdo the carnage.
Many see the info/details don't add up properly - they then
suspect conspiracy/cover-ups and fear even worse is still to come.
The statistician notes this is so rare that it's not the highest priority to "do something" right away.
Law makers see new laws to be made up.
Libertarians see unintended consequences from too many laws.
The special interests (and most people) don't like this kind of news
(special interests need spin control and shills/actors?)

I just hope the truth comes out and the US constitution is obeyed.

Can the bias and lies be set aside to get down to the real truth,
release it to public and then carefully consider/debate action/no
action/repeal/permit/D.C. meds, etc. AND INVESTIGATE before
doing anything?

Confederate
01-19-2013, 02:02 AM
I wonder what piers Morgan will say...

Anti Federalist
01-19-2013, 02:15 AM
I just hope the truth comes out and the US constitution is obeyed.

Just curious: whatever gives you the idea that there is any chance of that happening?

FindLiberty
01-19-2013, 02:22 AM
It's long gone, faded hope. I do know better.

I was just trying to be optimistic. LOL

What is the solution?