PDA

View Full Version : When all is said and done, this grassroots campaign is going in the history books

FreedomLover
11-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Sometimes I am amazed at the intensity and devotion of the supporters on this forum and in real life who support Ron Paul's candidacy.

The creativity and the drive that has led to so many groundbreaking political advents (The internet groundswell, the money bombs, the rallys, the federalist nature of the campaign and the grassroots, etc) that will almost certainly surprise millions by the time the primares come will be the subject of scrutiny and debate for decades after us.

Historians will try to explain how it got this way, how a candidate managed so much support while being very different from the leader of his party (GWB), how the schism happened and what prompted the anger that lead to this phenomenom; an anger at basically everything felt by many, many different people.

No matter how we do in January and February; hundreds of future campaigns will analyze us for years to come, studying every single step along the way.

And the campaign will basically be immortalized on this site, every post, every thread, every discussion, every insult, every celebration, every conspiracy, every thing.

It's wild. This really doesn't have anything to do with general politics, I just needed to get this off my chest. I'm that amazed.

No matter how Ron Paul does, you should be proud of yourselves. You did something worth praise; you fought and sacrificed day in and day out for an elevated belief. Something worth fighting for: Freedom, Honesty, Integrity. Those really represent what the RP campaign is about because only these concepts are thought highly enough to have such a prodigious and fervent following.