PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Effort To Remove Liberty Republicans From Leadership Of Alaska (Ben Swann)

Constitutional Paulicy
01-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Ben Swann Full Disclosure talks with Russ Millette the Republican Party Chair-Elect of the Alaska Republican Party. Executive Committee members are trying to block Millette and 4 other liberty Republicans before they are seated to lead the party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJEwn2DTNk&feature=youtube_gdata

sailingaway
01-17-2013, 10:10 PM
This man is a gem.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-18-2013, 02:03 AM
This man is a gem.

I just don't understand why there aren't more people like Ben in the media. These matters are going unnoticed by the the vast majority of Americans. I wish Ben had a bigger platform to get out our message.

As for what is happening in Alaska, I am sickened by the corrupt actions. It leaves me in disgust with the establishment hacks. What more can I say other than F*** them. :mad:

purplechoe
01-18-2013, 02:08 AM
I just don't understand why there aren't more people like Ben in the media. These matters are going unnoticed by the the vast majority of Americans. I wish Ben had a bigger platform to get out our message.

As for what is happening in Alaska, I am sickened by the corrupt actions. It leaves me in disgust with the establishment hacks. What more can I say other than F*** them. :mad:

It's a conspiracy, and I'm not joking... You might ask the same question about our academia, you have to have a certain politically correct views before they let you in the position of influence like education and mass propaganda which is the media.

I'm more surprised when I see guys like that on TV then not...