PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul: I'm Afraid President Obama Has A King Complex Developing

ronpaulfollower999
01-17-2013, 12:17 PM
I can't be the only one that thinks Rand needs a haircut?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC_dLmdjQk

Romulus
01-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Rand is getting a big set of balls. To that I say HELL YES.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Good interview, watched it last night on the boobtube.

What's up with that background behind Rand though? I don't like it.

AFPVet
01-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Good interview, watched it last night on the boobtube.

What... you don't like chemclouds? You must be a terrorist!

Confederate
01-17-2013, 04:03 PM

Rand seems to always use that one for some reason.

rpf999, great find with the video! +rep

anaconda
01-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Do ANY of the other senators talk about the constitution (except perhaps Mike Lee)?

anaconda
01-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have a closet gut feeling that Obama could not answer a medium level difficulty question about the constitution, despite his having been a "professor of constitutional law?"

anaconda
01-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Whomever is prepping Rand for these interviews needs to understand that if, and when, his hair has grown out a bit it doesn't fix the situation by simply rubbing some gel product into the top. I think the solution may be for him to wear something that is permanently a bit shorter and maintained as such.

Also 86 the baggy faded jeans that he appeared on Letterman and Stewart with.

ronpaulfollower999
01-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Does anyone have a closet gut feeling that Obama could not answer a medium level difficulty question about the constitution, despite his having been a "professor of constitutional law?"

Did you see his syllabus for the class? 90% of it was students teaching.

anaconda
01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Did you see his syllabus for the class? 90% of it was students teaching.

Whoa. I'd love to see a link on this.

klamath
01-17-2013, 05:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC_dLmdjQk
I am afraid that is something Rand has inherited from his dad. They both don't give a damn how they look. I am the same way but I am not running for president;)

mad cow
01-17-2013, 06:37 PM
I am afraid that is something Rand has inherited from his dad. They both don't give a damn how they look. I am the same way but I am not running for president;)

Yep,neither one are fashion plates but they always look comfortable.

truthspeaker
01-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Dang, I had to jump aboard the forums. I'm SO proud of Rand. He's burning up the news with his standing up.

supermario21
01-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Yep,neither one are fashion plates but they always look comfortable.

I think this can play with people though. Rand can come off as one of those gritty, blue collar, non establishment politicians plus since he had a career besides law/politics he can come off as a regular guy in many respects.

Confederate
01-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Also 86 the baggy faded jeans that he appeared on Letterman and Stewart with.

Someone get the man some skinny jeans.

tod evans
01-18-2013, 06:01 AM

This must be a new thing..........Guys caring how another guy "looks"...What gives?

klamath
01-18-2013, 09:33 AM
This must be a new thing..........Guys caring how another guy "looks"...What gives?
I don't care in the least, which an intelligent person would have figured from my post, but a lot of voters DO care how someone appears. Get lost.

FSP-Rebel
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Really glad to see Rand standing out on this issue in conservatives' minds. Meanwhile, Rubio is no where to be seen.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Ha. That's a new one where I'm concerned. :D

anaconda
01-18-2013, 04:57 PM

They say dress for the position you are seeking.

anaconda
01-18-2013, 05:02 PM
I don't care in the least, which an intelligent person would have figured from my post, but a lot of voters DO care how someone appears. Get lost.

We need those votes. They count as much as the informed vote.

anaconda
01-18-2013, 05:06 PM
I think this can play with people though. Rand can come off as one of those gritty, blue collar, non establishment politicians plus since he had a career besides law/politics he can come off as a regular guy in many respects.

I am prepared to accept that there is a conscious strategy to the baggy jeans approach that Rand has deployed on Letterman and Stewart's shows. Just don't think the jeans go with the suit jacket and tie. Why not just put on a Pendleton and roll up the sleeves?