PDA

View Full Version : Remember to remain steady with your Jaw Bone of an ass at the ready in its sheath

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Ain't a one of these bastards worth wasting a bullet on, no matter who they are. Not only that, but even if one could line a thousand up to shoot a single bullet through, they still wouldn't be worth it. First off, the zombies are both red and blue while they are all mixed in with the good people. Figure even if the whole state of New York was destroyed, reasons for us all to cheer, almost half of the people in that state are either blue or red.
I've been busy scribbling with my red and blue crayons figuring this all out. I'd think even our Founders would agree that none of those ladies and gentlemen in Washington are worth shooting.
Now, if you could kill a thousand of them zombies with a jaw bone of an ass, that would be worth it. I'm still trying to purchase one myself. It must be one hell of a weapon. But keep that jaw bone in its sheath for now. No where your ammo is located. Love thy neighbor as thyself.
In the meantime, let the race riots just happen as evil tends to destroy itself during those times with blacks killing blacks, Hispanics killing Hispanics, and whites killing whites. Bide your time. I would suggest taking your jaw bone of an ass out in the back yard to practice thrusting it around violently.

fisharmor
01-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Ain't a one of these bastards worth wasting a bullet on

What about sheathing a jawbone in their ass?

otherone
01-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Most asses have jawbones....and they prove it by flapping them...

pacelli
01-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Forget the asses jawbone, grab a tomahawk... ;)

VoluntaryAmerican
01-17-2013, 03:05 PM
evil tends to destroy itself

I hope so, Uncle.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-17-2013, 04:46 PM
What about sheathing a jawbone in their ass?

I'm speaking of the gentleman in the bible who killed a thousand men with a jaw bone of an ass. I'm trying to portray an attitude here. Love thy neighbor as thyself. Don't waste your time getting tricked into fighting and dying for the ten commandments. There ain't no such things as race riots. When a race is incited to riot against another, they generally end up killing themselves and burning down their own neighborhoods. This is evil killing itself which is a great time to pop in a movie. This is why the police hold back and set up perimeters to warn people not to go into such neighborhoods. If one lives in such neighborhoods, then it is their duty to help their neighbors fend off such criminals.
One rule of the old Puritan order is that there exists no such word as a bad influence unless the influence refers to tactics used by the people to protect the new order of their Civil Purpose. If a pagan after putting the children to bed sneaks out to dance around a fire naked calling on the name of Satan, this isn't considered a bad influence. When those living outside of this civilization defend themselves using guns, that is considered a bad influence.
One concern is how they are driving us all crazy returning to live within their old Puritan order and then making law to take guns away from all the insane people.
And we don't know who the people are to go after. We have become a crayon scribbled red and blue world. In the state of New York, there are actually real Americans of the new order living among those who are apart of the old pagan puritan order.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Forget the asses jawbone, grab a tomahawk... ;)

I find it interesting how the bent circular knife used by the British Gurkhas, the mountain Goatherds living north of India, is shaped a whole lot like a jaw bone of an ass. Perhaps one could mold a metal stainless steel weapon like this jaw bone containing teeth and all. I'd feel like a real bad ass standing there confronting the enemy with such a weapon.

pacelli
01-17-2013, 09:51 PM
I find it interesting how the bent circular knife used by the British Gurkhas, the mountain Goatherds living north of India, is shaped a whole lot like a jaw bone of an ass. Perhaps one could mold a metal stainless steel weapon like this jaw bone containing teeth and all. I'd feel like a real bad ass standing there confronting the enemy with such a weapon.

Not a bad idea actually. Imagine stainless steel teeth on it.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Perhaps one could mold a metal stainless steel weapon like this jaw bone containing teeth and all. I'd feel like a real bad ass standing there confronting the enemy with such a weapon.

http://i.imgur.com/ezCVw.jpg