PDA

View Full Version : Is this true? obamala.com is now supporting Ron Paul?

troyd1
11-21-2007, 09:05 PM
The person that started obamala.com is now supporting Ron Paul.

http://www.obamala.com/

It reads:
My name is Marc Whittemore. I started the original grassroots group ObamaLA and carried it until it was 2,500 people strong. Having done substancially more homework now I am inclined to switch my vote.

Make no mistake about it -- I think Obama would make an AWESOME President -- far better than any other stale "part of the problem" Democrat running. However. In case you have not noticed America is picking up "flush momentum" and going down the tubes FAST. We no longer have time for rehersals or inexperience. We MUST get it right and get it right this time. We don't even have the luxury of voting along party lines if we are to get it right.

And so. Even more surprising is that for the first time in my 32 years of voting I will be voting for a Republican president. And that Republican is Ron Paul. Listen people. And take the time to listen CLOSELY to Ron Paul -- because, like the last, we can ill afford one more drastic idiot mistake in the White House. Lives depend on making the right choice -- indeed our entire nation depends on the right choice this time.

Sincerely,
Marc Whittemore
Los Angeles, CA

Here is his link to his obamala news page:

htt p://www.obamala.com/news.html (fix http)

If this is true, it is huge!

fcofer
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow, this is good news. :) I hope it's true.

PatriotOne
11-21-2007, 09:17 PM
It certainly looks to be true. If you go to http://www.obamala.com/news.html and click on the ObamaLA Logo top left, it links to the statement of Marc Whittmore about RP.

PatriotOne
11-21-2007, 09:18 PM
For that matter, if you click the home button on the bottom, it link to RP statement.

fedup100
11-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Strange.....he needs to drop the Obama thing soon or I smell a troll on crack! :eek:

Tina
11-21-2007, 09:28 PM
That's interesting. People who have their heart in the right place will follow. This campaign is going to tell us if Americans still have what it takes, be they republicans or democrats.

I'm hoping, but not to hopeful.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Why wouldn't it be true. It sounds like what has happened to many people, after they take time to learn more about Ron Paul.

We hear stories like that all of the time.

troyd1
11-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Either it is true or his site was hacked(not impossible). I hope it is true.

TechnoGuyRob
11-21-2007, 09:33 PM
LA is the biggest supporter of Obama. :O

PatriotOne
11-21-2007, 09:34 PM
We'll find out soon enough. I sent him an email:

Marc,

You are a very smart man. You will not regret your decision for even a moment supporting Ron Paul. His 10's of thousands of grassroots supporter's wake up everyday passionate about his message and work tirelessly for him for free and his campaign is growing so fast even the campaign headquarters can't keep up with us. It's the tail wagging the dog...LOL.

You might be interested in joining http://www.ronpaulforums.com/index.php. Pardon the mess over there as there is ALL kinds of people on that forum and it is extremely busy and fast moving. Sometimes it gets hostile but the work that gets done over there is nothing less than astonishing on a daily basis.

Hope to see you soon. Glad to have you on our team. From the looks of what you have done for Obama, we are lucky to have you on our side.

Hope to see you soon.

Tracy

PatriotOne
11-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Hmmmm....my email came back undeliverable. Looks like he has changed email addresses. Maybe got too much hate mail from Obama supporters.

XelR8r
11-21-2007, 09:36 PM
It's the message, and the perfect storm of housing, oil and the dollar.

American
11-21-2007, 09:36 PM
This is normal, Democrat, flip flopping thats part of there mystique...:D

I'm kidding, this person might be here somewhere....lol

ItsTime
11-21-2007, 09:37 PM
My sister in law to be would be an Obama support if she did not know about Ron Paul.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 09:40 PM
My sister in law to be would be an Obama support if she did not know about Ron Paul.

My sister too.

DealzOnWheelz
11-21-2007, 09:48 PM
This is great we must welcome him!!

Corydoras
11-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Just put obamala.com into a search engine and you will get the pages within the old site like this:
http://www.obamala.com/store.html
This website is real.

I can't wait to tell my boss about this. He keeps asking worriedly if I'm going to take a leave of absence to run off and work for Ron Paul. He supports Obama and I think he's impressed by the Ron Paul grassroots.

OptionsTrader
11-21-2007, 10:27 PM
This is great we must welcome him!!

I stress this as well.

troyd1
11-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Any comments from the morning crew?

freedom_junkie
11-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Someone posted this on National Meetup Messege Board and we got 1,500+ hits within 2 hours w/ only 5 posts to the thread. I think somehow a troll posted a link to our board and Obama people flocked to it.

troyd1
11-22-2007, 05:44 PM
bump

hddn-agnda
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
FANTASTIC. Welcome to the movement, man. HELL YES!

Keith
11-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Great news. People to take the time to investigate reach the right conclusion.