PDA

View Full Version : Usa Today Paper On Nbc Show Phenomenon

Myerz
11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Pretty Cool...... Tonight's show of PHENOMENON on NBC used the USA Today issue with the Ron Paul Ad in it. During one of the tricks they used a newspaper in it, the Ron Paul Issue of USA Today! Everybody in the audience had an issue. Not sure of the size of the audience, but they could have chosen any paper, just happen to be the USA Today! Yeah!

0zzy
11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Pretty Cool...... Tonight's show of PHENOMENON on NBC used the USA Today issue with the Ron Paul Ad in it. During one of the tricks they used a newspaper in it, the Ron Paul Issue of USA Today! Everybody in the audience had an issue. Not sure of the size of the audience, but they could have chosen any paper, just happen to be the USA Today! Yeah!

hahaha nice

Chibioz
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
That is cool

freestyl24
11-21-2007, 11:12 PM
<>

PRIEST
11-21-2007, 11:28 PM
How do you know it was today's issue? Were you there?

Aren't these sorts of shows taped in advance? :P

Liberty
11-21-2007, 11:48 PM
It was today's issue. He placed a classified ad in it.

RedLightning
11-21-2007, 11:49 PM
I hope they all read the ad!

James R
11-22-2007, 12:00 AM

I watched that show too, and as soon as I saw the copy of USA today I thought of Ron Paul. Then I was excited to know the whole audience had a copy, even though its a fraction of a percent of their 2 million size circulation. The good news is that they will almost all be read (a lot of them often go unread in empty hotel rooms) since today is a busy travel season and the hotels are going to be well booked.