PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: shooting in KY - 2 dead, 2 in custody - maybe one wounded

tangent4ronpaul
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
It's a technical school, again.

3 in one day... in the middle of the feds trying to take a huge power grab over the second amendment. On average, there are less than 10 a year.

RIGHT!!!!!!

-t

July
01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Apparently the suspects turned themselves in....

http://www.wowktv.com/story/20596879/two-dead-in-shooting-at-hazard-tech-school-kentucky-pikeville-paintsville-lexington-wymt

HAZARD, Ky -Early reports from our affiliate in Hazard, Kentucky are that two people were killed in a shooting at Hazard Community and Technical College. WYMT-Hazard is also reporting that two suspects have come forward to police.

When we called the Hazard City Police to get more information, we were told no information can be given out at this time, as the investigation is in the early stages.

dannno
01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Three?? Are you sure? There is St. Louis, this one and which is the third?

If true, correct me if I'm wrong, a quick calculation says to me that there is a .274% chance of three of 'these' occurrences on the same day if they happen less than 10 times a year and a .00075% chance of three of these happening on a particular day (the day before the President is set to speak on the matter, for example).

Of course, you can skew those numbers upward a little due to copy cat incidents if you want.

tangent4ronpaul
01-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Three?? Are you sure? There is St. Louis, this one and which is the third?

If true, correct me if I'm wrong, a quick calculation says to me that there is a .274% chance of three of 'these' occurrences on the same day if they happen less than 10 times a year and a .00075% chance of three of these happening on a particular day (the day before the President is set to speak on the matter, for example).

Of course, you can skew those numbers upward a little due to copy cat incidents if you want.

The first of the 3 was the Long Island school lock down which, if you wear a tin foil hat, was a test subject going off the reservation or aborted due to it being detected too soon.

Even with just 2, the statistics are unbelievable. There is no way this isn't a PsyOp!

-t

Lucille
01-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Yeah, what are the odds, the day before Obama is set to announce his proposals to "reduce gun violence."

dannno
01-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Yeah, what are the odds, the day before Obama is set to announce his proposals to "reduce gun violence."

.00075% according to my calculations

Or 1 in 133,333

sailingaway
01-15-2013, 07:08 PM
If you put these things in here they are automatically tweeted out to thousands of people. Do we want to spread the news further?

tangent4ronpaul
01-15-2013, 07:48 PM
yes?

Keith and stuff
01-15-2013, 08:13 PM
If you put these things in here they are automatically tweeted out to thousands of people. Do we want to spread the news further?

Really? I didn't know General Politics. What is the twitter account address?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-15-2013, 08:17 PM
well if there's 11,000 gun-related deaths a year, then that means they can report 3 shootings a day and make everyone crap their pants each day, thrice!

Tod
01-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Show me the tweet that was tweeted.

I have NEVER found any tweets except those items that are selected to appear in the center column of the home page.

brushfire
01-15-2013, 08:33 PM
How many were committed with mag capacity > 10 rounds?

How many were ar15s?

How many of obama's proposals are already law in IL, or city ordinance in Chicago/cook county?

After getting those answers, compare with the murders committed in chicago. Also, 3/4 of those murders go unsolved - killers are out on the lose.
http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/